de
Home » H2H

Khimik Novomoskovsk vs. Metalurg Lypetsk Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Khimik Novomoskovsk and the last 10 Results from Metalurg Lypetsk

Khimik Novomoskovsk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
Zenit Penza
2-5
17-11-04
H
Ararat Moscow
0-0
17-10-28
H
Kaluga
3-0
17-10-22
G
FC Rotor Volgograd II
0-1
17-10-14
H
Sokol Saratov
2-2
17-10-08
G
Metalurg Lypetsk
1-1
17-09-30
H
Energomash Belgorod
0-0
17-09-23
G
Saturn Ramenskoye
4-1
17-09-16
H
Zorky Krasnogorsk
0-1
17-09-08
G
Dinamo Briansk
2-0
Metalurg Lypetsk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-05
H
Zorky Krasnogorsk
0-4
17-10-28
G
Dinamo Briansk
2-0
17-10-22
H
Torpedo Moscow
2-1
17-10-14
G
Zenit Penza
3-3
17-10-08
H
Khimik Novomoskovsk
1-1
17-09-30
G
Kaluga
0-1
17-09-24
H
FC Rotor Volgograd II
2-1
17-09-15
G
Strogino
0-1
17-09-09
H
Sokol Saratov
0-1
17-09-02
H
Ararat Moscow
1-1

History between Khimik Novomoskovsk and Metalurg Lypetsk in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-08
Metalurg Lypetsk
Khimik Novomoskovsk
1-1
PFL Zone Center

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Khimik Novomoskovsk vs. Metalurg Lypetsk

In the last 17 games Khimik Novomoskovsk played 8 games Over 2.5.
Khimik Novomoskovsk have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Metalurg Lypetsk played 8 games Over 2.5.
Metalurg Lypetsk have an Goal difference from 3:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 48.53% chance that Khimik Novomoskovsk and Metalurg Lypetsk scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Khimik Novomoskovsk vs. Metalurg Lypetsk

Khimik Novomoskovsk 3-4-3
In last 10 games Khimik Novomoskovsk won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw

Metalurg Lypetsk 4-3-3
In last 10 games Metalurg Lypetsk won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Khimik Novomoskovsk - Metalurg Lypetsk (30-35-35)
In this game the chance that Khimik Novomoskovsk wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Metalurg Lypetsk to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Khimik Novomoskovsk and Metalurg Lypetsk

Last 6 Events At Home

Khimik Novomoskovsk (1-2-0 and 5:2 goals)
Khimik Novomoskovsk have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Metalurg Lypetsk (2-1-0 and 3:6 goals)
Metalurg Lypetsk have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Khimik Novomoskovsk (2-1-0 and 7:3 goals)
Khimik Novomoskovsk have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Metalurg Lypetsk (1-1-1 and 4:5 goals)
Metalurg Lypetsk have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Khimik Novomoskovsk (3-3-0 and 12:5 goals)
Khimik Novomoskovsk have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Metalurg Lypetsk (3-2-1 and 7:11 goals)
Metalurg Lypetsk has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 11 points.

Form in PFL Zone Center from Khimik Novomoskovsk and Metalurg Lypetsk

PFL Zone Center Form As A Host

Khimik Novomoskovsk (2-3-3 and 8:11 goals)
Khimik Novomoskovsk have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 2, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 11 goals and get 9 points.

Metalurg Lypetsk (5-2-2 and 11:10 goals)
Metalurg Lypetsk have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 5, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 17 points.

PFL Zone Center Form As A Guest

Khimik Novomoskovsk (2-1-6 and 8:16 goals)
Khimik Novomoskovsk have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone Center 2, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 16 goals and get 7 points.

Metalurg Lypetsk (2-3-2 and 11:12 goals)
Metalurg Lypetsk have won from the last 7 games away in the PFL Zone Center 2, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 12 goals and get 9 points.

PFL Zone Center Form Total As Guest Or Host

Khimik Novomoskovsk (4-4-9 and 16:27 goals)
Khimik Novomoskovsk have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 4, draws in 4 games and lost 9. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 27 goals and get 16 points.

Metalurg Lypetsk (7-5-4 and 22:22 goals)
Metalurg Lypetsk have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 7, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 22 goals and get 26 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Center)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Khimik Novomoskovsk
Khimik Novomoskovsk won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Metalurg Lypetsk
Metalurg Lypetsk won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Khimik Novomoskovsk
Khimik Novomoskovsk won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Metalurg Lypetsk
Metalurg Lypetsk won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Center)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Khimik Novomoskovsk played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Metalurg Lypetsk played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Khimik Novomoskovsk played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Metalurg Lypetsk played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Khimik Novomoskovsk played 8 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Metalurg Lypetsk played 16 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Center)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win