de
Home » H2H

Zenit Penza vs. Energomash Belgorod Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Zenit Penza and the last 10 Results from Energomash Belgorod

Zenit Penza
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
Khimik Novomoskovsk
2-5
17-11-04
G
Kaluga
0-0
17-10-28
H
FC Rotor Volgograd II
1-0
17-10-22
G
Strogino
4-0
17-10-14
H
Metalurg Lypetsk
3-3
17-10-07
G
Energomash Belgorod
3-2
17-09-30
H
Saturn Ramenskoye
1-0
17-09-23
G
Zorky Krasnogorsk
4-0
17-09-16
H
Dinamo Briansk
0-3
17-09-08
G
Torpedo Moscow
9-0
Energomash Belgorod
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
Ararat Moscow
1-0
17-11-04
H
Saturn Ramenskoye
2-1
17-10-28
G
Zorky Krasnogorsk
1-1
17-10-21
H
Dinamo Briansk
4-0
17-10-14
G
Zvezda Ryazan
1-1
17-10-07
H
Zenit Penza
3-2
17-09-30
G
Khimik Novomoskovsk
0-0
17-09-23
H
Kaluga
2-0
17-09-16
G
FC Rotor Volgograd II
0-1
17-09-07
H
Strogino
3-1

History between Zenit Penza and Energomash Belgorod in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-07
Energomash Belgorod
Zenit Penza
3-2
PFL Zone Center
17-04-16
Zenit Penza
Energomash Belgorod
4-2
PFL Zone Center
16-09-26
Energomash Belgorod
Zenit Penza
5-1
PFL Zone Center
15-11-08
Energomash Belgorod
Zenit Penza
1-1
PFL Zone Center
15-08-17
Zenit Penza
Energomash Belgorod
1-0
PFL Zone Center

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Zenit Penza vs. Energomash Belgorod

In the last 17 games Zenit Penza played 12 games Over 2.5.
Zenit Penza have an Goal difference from 6:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Energomash Belgorod played 8 games Over 2.5.
Energomash Belgorod have an Goal difference from 9:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 58.82% chance that Zenit Penza and Energomash Belgorod scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Zenit Penza vs. Energomash Belgorod

Zenit Penza 2-2-6
In last 10 games Zenit Penza won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Energomash Belgorod 6-3-1
In last 10 games Energomash Belgorod won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.

Zenit Penza - Energomash Belgorod (15-25-60)
In this game the chance that Zenit Penza wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Energomash Belgorod to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from Zenit Penza and Energomash Belgorod

Last 6 Events At Home

Zenit Penza (1-1-1 and 6:8 goals)
Zenit Penza have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Energomash Belgorod (3-0-0 and 9:3 goals)
Energomash Belgorod have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Zenit Penza (0-1-2 and 2:7 goals)
Zenit Penza have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Energomash Belgorod (0-2-1 and 2:3 goals)
Energomash Belgorod have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Zenit Penza (1-2-3 and 8:15 goals)
Zenit Penza have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 15 goals and get 5 points.

Energomash Belgorod (3-2-1 and 11:6 goals)
Energomash Belgorod has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 6 goals and get 11 points.

Form in PFL Zone Center from Zenit Penza and Energomash Belgorod

PFL Zone Center Form As A Host

Zenit Penza (2-1-5 and 8:20 goals)
Zenit Penza have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 2, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 20 goals and get 7 points.

Energomash Belgorod (5-3-1 and 19:10 goals)
Energomash Belgorod have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 5, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 10 goals and get 18 points.

PFL Zone Center Form As A Guest

Zenit Penza (1-1-7 and 4:30 goals)
Zenit Penza have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone Center 1, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 30 goals and get 4 points.

Energomash Belgorod (2-4-2 and 6:6 goals)
Energomash Belgorod have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone Center 2, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

PFL Zone Center Form Total As Guest Or Host

Zenit Penza (3-2-12 and 12:50 goals)
Zenit Penza have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 3, draws in 2 games and lost 12. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 50 goals and get 11 points.

Energomash Belgorod (7-7-3 and 25:16 goals)
Energomash Belgorod have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 7, draws in 7 games and lost 3. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 16 goals and get 28 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Center)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Zenit Penza
Zenit Penza won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Energomash Belgorod
Energomash Belgorod won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Zenit Penza
Zenit Penza won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Energomash Belgorod
Energomash Belgorod won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Center)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Zenit Penza played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Energomash Belgorod played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Zenit Penza played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Energomash Belgorod played 8 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Zenit Penza played 12 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Energomash Belgorod played 17 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Center)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win