de
Home » H2H

Zvezda Ryazan vs. Saturn Ramenskoye Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Zvezda Ryazan and the last 10 Results from Saturn Ramenskoye

Zvezda Ryazan
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
Kaluga
3-0
17-11-04
G
FC Rotor Volgograd II
0-1
17-10-28
H
Strogino
0-1
17-10-21
G
Sokol Saratov
0-3
17-10-14
H
Energomash Belgorod
1-1
17-10-07
G
Saturn Ramenskoye
1-3
17-09-30
H
Zorky Krasnogorsk
3-0
17-09-23
G
Dinamo Briansk
4-0
17-09-16
H
Torpedo Moscow
0-2
17-09-07
G
Ararat Moscow
1-0
Saturn Ramenskoye
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
G
Energomash Belgorod
2-1
17-10-28
G
Ararat Moscow
2-0
17-10-21
H
Zorky Krasnogorsk
1-0
17-10-17
G
Strogino
2-1
17-10-14
G
Torpedo Moscow
0-0
17-10-07
H
Zvezda Ryazan
1-3
17-09-30
G
Zenit Penza
1-0
17-09-23
H
Khimik Novomoskovsk
4-1
17-09-16
G
Kaluga
1-4
17-09-08
H
FC Rotor Volgograd II
1-1

History between Zvezda Ryazan and Saturn Ramenskoye in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-07
Saturn Ramenskoye
Zvezda Ryazan
1-3
PFL Zone Center
17-05-14
Zvezda Ryazan
Saturn Ramenskoye
1-0
PFL Zone Center
16-09-10
Saturn Ramenskoye
Zvezda Ryazan
1-0
PFL Zone Center

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Zvezda Ryazan vs. Saturn Ramenskoye

In the last 17 games Zvezda Ryazan played 8 games Over 2.5.
Zvezda Ryazan have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Saturn Ramenskoye played 9 games Over 2.5.
Saturn Ramenskoye have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 51.65% chance that Zvezda Ryazan and Saturn Ramenskoye scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Zvezda Ryazan vs. Saturn Ramenskoye

Zvezda Ryazan 5-1-4
In last 10 games Zvezda Ryazan won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

Saturn Ramenskoye 3-2-5
In last 10 games Saturn Ramenskoye won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

Zvezda Ryazan - Saturn Ramenskoye (50-15-35)
In this game the chance that Zvezda Ryazan wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Saturn Ramenskoye to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Zvezda Ryazan and Saturn Ramenskoye

Last 6 Events At Home

Zvezda Ryazan (1-1-1 and 4:2 goals)
Zvezda Ryazan have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Saturn Ramenskoye (2-0-0 and 2:3 goals)
Saturn Ramenskoye have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Zvezda Ryazan (3-0-0 and 7:1 goals)
Zvezda Ryazan have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Saturn Ramenskoye (0-1-3 and 2:6 goals)
Saturn Ramenskoye have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Zvezda Ryazan (4-1-1 and 11:3 goals)
Zvezda Ryazan have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 3 goals and get 13 points.

Saturn Ramenskoye (2-1-3 and 4:9 goals)
Saturn Ramenskoye has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

Form in PFL Zone Center from Zvezda Ryazan and Saturn Ramenskoye

PFL Zone Center Form As A Host

Zvezda Ryazan (5-1-2 and 15:6 goals)
Zvezda Ryazan have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 5, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 6 goals and get 16 points.

Saturn Ramenskoye (5-1-2 and 16:12 goals)
Saturn Ramenskoye have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 5, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 12 goals and get 16 points.

PFL Zone Center Form As A Guest

Zvezda Ryazan (5-1-3 and 12:9 goals)
Zvezda Ryazan have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone Center 5, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 9 goals and get 16 points.

Saturn Ramenskoye (2-1-5 and 7:10 goals)
Saturn Ramenskoye have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone Center 2, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 10 goals and get 7 points.

PFL Zone Center Form Total As Guest Or Host

Zvezda Ryazan (10-2-5 and 27:15 goals)
Zvezda Ryazan have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 10, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 15 goals and get 32 points.

Saturn Ramenskoye (7-2-7 and 23:22 goals)
Saturn Ramenskoye have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 7, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 22 goals and get 23 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Center)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Zvezda Ryazan
Zvezda Ryazan won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Saturn Ramenskoye
Saturn Ramenskoye won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Zvezda Ryazan
Zvezda Ryazan won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Saturn Ramenskoye
Saturn Ramenskoye won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Center)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Zvezda Ryazan played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Saturn Ramenskoye played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Zvezda Ryazan played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Saturn Ramenskoye played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Zvezda Ryazan played 8 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Saturn Ramenskoye played 16 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Center)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win