de
Home » H2H

Torpedo Moscow vs. Zorky Krasnogorsk Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Torpedo Moscow and the last 10 Results from Zorky Krasnogorsk

Torpedo Moscow
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
H
FC Rotor Volgograd II
2-1
17-11-04
G
Strogino
2-2
17-10-27
H
Sokol Saratov
3-1
17-10-22
G
Metalurg Lypetsk
2-1
17-10-14
H
Saturn Ramenskoye
0-0
17-10-07
G
Zorky Krasnogorsk
2-1
17-09-30
H
Dinamo Briansk
0-0
17-09-25
G
Ararat Moscow
3-2
17-09-16
G
Zvezda Ryazan
0-2
17-09-08
H
Zenit Penza
9-0
Zorky Krasnogorsk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
Sokol Saratov
5-1
17-11-05
G
Metalurg Lypetsk
0-4
17-10-28
H
Energomash Belgorod
1-1
17-10-21
G
Saturn Ramenskoye
1-0
17-10-14
G
Dinamo Briansk
2-0
17-10-07
H
Torpedo Moscow
2-1
17-09-30
G
Zvezda Ryazan
3-0
17-09-23
H
Zenit Penza
4-0
17-09-16
G
Khimik Novomoskovsk
0-1
17-09-08
H
Kaluga
2-1

History between Torpedo Moscow and Zorky Krasnogorsk in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-07
Zorky Krasnogorsk
Torpedo Moscow
2-1
PFL Zone Center

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Torpedo Moscow vs. Zorky Krasnogorsk

In the last 17 games Torpedo Moscow played 10 games Over 2.5.
Torpedo Moscow have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Zorky Krasnogorsk played 9 games Over 2.5.
Zorky Krasnogorsk have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 55.88% chance that Torpedo Moscow and Zorky Krasnogorsk scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Torpedo Moscow vs. Zorky Krasnogorsk

Torpedo Moscow 4-3-3
In last 10 games Torpedo Moscow won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Zorky Krasnogorsk 6-1-3
In last 10 games Zorky Krasnogorsk won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.

Torpedo Moscow - Zorky Krasnogorsk (35-20-45)
In this game the chance that Torpedo Moscow wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Zorky Krasnogorsk to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Torpedo Moscow and Zorky Krasnogorsk

Last 6 Events At Home

Torpedo Moscow (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Torpedo Moscow have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Zorky Krasnogorsk (2-1-0 and 8:3 goals)
Zorky Krasnogorsk have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Torpedo Moscow (0-1-2 and 4:6 goals)
Torpedo Moscow have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Zorky Krasnogorsk (1-0-2 and 4:3 goals)
Zorky Krasnogorsk have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Torpedo Moscow (2-2-2 and 9:8 goals)
Torpedo Moscow have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

Zorky Krasnogorsk (3-1-2 and 12:6 goals)
Zorky Krasnogorsk has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Form in PFL Zone Center from Torpedo Moscow and Zorky Krasnogorsk

PFL Zone Center Form As A Host

Torpedo Moscow (5-2-1 and 18:5 goals)
Torpedo Moscow have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 5, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 5 goals and get 17 points.

Zorky Krasnogorsk (5-2-2 and 20:10 goals)
Zorky Krasnogorsk have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone Center 5, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 10 goals and get 17 points.

PFL Zone Center Form As A Guest

Torpedo Moscow (3-3-3 and 16:10 goals)
Torpedo Moscow have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone Center 3, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 10 goals and get 12 points.

Zorky Krasnogorsk (3-2-3 and 8:8 goals)
Zorky Krasnogorsk have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone Center 3, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 11 points.

PFL Zone Center Form Total As Guest Or Host

Torpedo Moscow (8-5-4 and 34:15 goals)
Torpedo Moscow have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 8, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 34 to 15 goals and get 29 points.

Zorky Krasnogorsk (8-4-5 and 28:18 goals)
Zorky Krasnogorsk have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center 8, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 18 goals and get 28 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Center)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Torpedo Moscow
Torpedo Moscow won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Zorky Krasnogorsk
Zorky Krasnogorsk won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Torpedo Moscow
Torpedo Moscow won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Zorky Krasnogorsk
Zorky Krasnogorsk won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Center)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Torpedo Moscow played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Zorky Krasnogorsk played 7 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Torpedo Moscow played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Zorky Krasnogorsk played 8 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Torpedo Moscow played 10 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone Center Zorky Krasnogorsk played 17 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Center)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win