de
Home » H2H

FC Lokomotiv Moscow II vs. Spartak Kostroma Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC Lokomotiv Moscow II and the last 10 Results from Spartak Kostroma

FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
G
Kolomna
1-3
17-10-27
H
Torpedo Vladimir
2-0
17-10-21
H
Luki-Energiya
3-1
17-10-13
H
Veles Moscow
1-2
17-10-07
G
Spartak Kostroma
0-2
17-09-30
G
FC Dolgoprudny
0-2
17-09-23
H
Dinamo St Petersburg II
2-0
17-09-15
G
Dnepr
0-3
17-09-08
H
Tekstilshchik
4-1
17-09-02
G
Murom
0-0
Spartak Kostroma
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
Luki-Energiya
0-0
17-11-04
G
Tekstilshchik
2-0
17-10-28
H
Znamya
4-1
17-10-20
G
Murom
0-0
17-10-15
H
FK Pskov 747
2-1
17-10-07
H
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
0-2
17-09-30
G
Chertanovo Moscow
0-0
17-09-23
H
FC Dolgoprudny
2-1
17-09-16
G
Kolomna
0-1
17-09-08
H
Dinamo St Petersburg II
2-0

History between FC Lokomotiv Moscow II and Spartak Kostroma in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-07
Spartak Kostroma
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
0-2
PFL Zone West
14-05-27
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
Spartak Kostroma
0-1
Professional Football League Zone West
13-07-27
Spartak Kostroma
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
0-2
Professional Football League Zone West
12-10-14
Spartak Kostroma
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
0-1
Second Division West
12-10-03
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
Spartak Kostroma
2-0
Second Division West
12-05-02
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
Spartak Kostroma
2-1
Second Division West
11-08-29
Spartak Kostroma
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
1-0
Second Division West
11-05-31
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
Spartak Kostroma
1-1
Second Division West
10-09-08
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
Spartak Kostroma
1-0
Second Division West
10-06-05
Spartak Kostroma
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
0-0
Second Division West

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC Lokomotiv Moscow II vs. Spartak Kostroma

In the last 16 games FC Lokomotiv Moscow II played 8 games Over 2.5.
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Spartak Kostroma played 8 games Over 2.5.
Spartak Kostroma have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 48.53% chance that FC Lokomotiv Moscow II and Spartak Kostroma scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC Lokomotiv Moscow II vs. Spartak Kostroma

FC Lokomotiv Moscow II 8-1-1
In last 10 games FC Lokomotiv Moscow II won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw

Spartak Kostroma 5-3-2
In last 10 games Spartak Kostroma won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

FC Lokomotiv Moscow II - Spartak Kostroma (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that FC Lokomotiv Moscow II wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Spartak Kostroma to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from FC Lokomotiv Moscow II and Spartak Kostroma

Last 6 Events At Home

FC Lokomotiv Moscow II (2-0-1 and 6:3 goals)
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Spartak Kostroma (3-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
Spartak Kostroma have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC Lokomotiv Moscow II (3-0-0 and 7:1 goals)
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Spartak Kostroma (0-1-1 and 0:2 goals)
Spartak Kostroma have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC Lokomotiv Moscow II (5-0-1 and 13:4 goals)
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 4 goals and get 15 points.

Spartak Kostroma (3-2-1 and 6:6 goals)
Spartak Kostroma has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 11 points.

Form in PFL Zone West from FC Lokomotiv Moscow II and Spartak Kostroma

PFL Zone West Form As A Host

FC Lokomotiv Moscow II (6-0-1 and 15:4 goals)
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II have won from the last 7 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 6, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 4 goals and get 18 points.

Spartak Kostroma (5-1-3 and 13:9 goals)
Spartak Kostroma have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 5, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 9 goals and get 16 points.

PFL Zone West Form As A Guest

FC Lokomotiv Moscow II (5-2-2 and 19:7 goals)
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone West 5, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 7 goals and get 17 points.

Spartak Kostroma (3-3-2 and 10:9 goals)
Spartak Kostroma have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone West 3, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 9 goals and get 12 points.

PFL Zone West Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC Lokomotiv Moscow II (11-2-3 and 34:11 goals)
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone West 11, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 34 to 11 goals and get 35 points.

Spartak Kostroma (8-4-5 and 23:18 goals)
Spartak Kostroma have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West 8, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 18 goals and get 28 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone West)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Spartak Kostroma
Spartak Kostroma won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Spartak Kostroma
Spartak Kostroma won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone West)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team FC Lokomotiv Moscow II played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Spartak Kostroma played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team FC Lokomotiv Moscow II played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Spartak Kostroma played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone West FC Lokomotiv Moscow II played 8 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West Spartak Kostroma played 17 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone West)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win