de
Home » H2H

FK Pskov 747 vs. Chertanovo Moscow Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from FK Pskov 747 and the last 10 Results from Chertanovo Moscow

FK Pskov 747
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
FC Dolgoprudny
4-0
17-11-04
H
Dinamo St Petersburg II
3-0
17-10-27
G
Dnepr
1-2
17-10-21
H
Tekstilshchik
2-1
17-10-15
G
Spartak Kostroma
2-1
17-10-07
G
Chertanovo Moscow
2-0
17-09-30
H
Kolomna
1-0
17-09-22
G
Torpedo Vladimir
1-0
17-09-16
H
Luki-Energiya
2-0
17-09-08
G
Znamya
0-1
Chertanovo Moscow
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-28
G
Dinamo St Petersburg II
0-2
17-10-21
H
Dnepr
3-1
17-10-14
G
Murom
2-0
17-10-07
H
FK Pskov 747
2-0
17-09-30
H
Spartak Kostroma
0-0
17-09-25
G
Kolomna
0-1
17-09-16
H
Torpedo Vladimir
3-1
17-09-08
G
Luki-Energiya
1-2
17-09-01
H
Znamya
4-1
17-08-27
G
Veles Moscow
0-2

History between FK Pskov 747 and Chertanovo Moscow in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-07
Chertanovo Moscow
FK Pskov 747
2-0
PFL Zone West

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FK Pskov 747 vs. Chertanovo Moscow

In the last 17 games FK Pskov 747 played 6 games Over 2.5.
FK Pskov 747 have an Goal difference from 5:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 15 games Chertanovo Moscow played 8 games Over 2.5.
Chertanovo Moscow have an Goal difference from 5:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 44.31% chance that FK Pskov 747 and Chertanovo Moscow scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FK Pskov 747 vs. Chertanovo Moscow

FK Pskov 747 6-0-4
In last 10 games FK Pskov 747 won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw

Chertanovo Moscow 8-1-1
In last 10 games Chertanovo Moscow won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw.

FK Pskov 747 - Chertanovo Moscow (35-5-60)
In this game the chance that FK Pskov 747 wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Chertanovo Moscow to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from FK Pskov 747 and Chertanovo Moscow

Last 6 Events At Home

FK Pskov 747 (2-0-0 and 5:1 goals)
FK Pskov 747 have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Chertanovo Moscow (2-1-0 and 5:1 goals)
Chertanovo Moscow have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FK Pskov 747 (1-0-3 and 3:9 goals)
FK Pskov 747 have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 9 goals and get 3 points.

Chertanovo Moscow (2-0-1 and 3:2 goals)
Chertanovo Moscow have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FK Pskov 747 (3-0-3 and 8:10 goals)
FK Pskov 747 have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

Chertanovo Moscow (4-1-1 and 8:3 goals)
Chertanovo Moscow has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 13 points.

Form in PFL Zone West from FK Pskov 747 and Chertanovo Moscow

PFL Zone West Form As A Host

FK Pskov 747 (6-0-2 and 11:7 goals)
FK Pskov 747 have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 6, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 18 points.

Chertanovo Moscow (7-1-0 and 19:4 goals)
Chertanovo Moscow have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 7, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 4 goals and get 22 points.

PFL Zone West Form As A Guest

FK Pskov 747 (2-1-6 and 5:14 goals)
FK Pskov 747 have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone West 2, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 14 goals and get 7 points.

Chertanovo Moscow (5-1-1 and 11:6 goals)
Chertanovo Moscow have won from the last 7 games away in the PFL Zone West 5, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 6 goals and get 16 points.

PFL Zone West Form Total As Guest Or Host

FK Pskov 747 (8-1-8 and 16:21 goals)
FK Pskov 747 have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West 8, draws in 1 games and lost 8. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 21 goals and get 25 points.

Chertanovo Moscow (12-2-1 and 30:10 goals)
Chertanovo Moscow have won from the last 15 games overall in the PFL Zone West 12, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 10 goals and get 38 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone West)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FK Pskov 747
FK Pskov 747 won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Chertanovo Moscow
Chertanovo Moscow won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FK Pskov 747
FK Pskov 747 won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Chertanovo Moscow
Chertanovo Moscow won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone West)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team FK Pskov 747 played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Chertanovo Moscow played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team FK Pskov 747 played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Chertanovo Moscow played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West FK Pskov 747 played 6 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games overall in the PFL Zone West Chertanovo Moscow played 15 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone West)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win