de
Home » H2H

Murom vs. Kolomna Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Murom and the last 10 Results from Kolomna

Murom
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
Dinamo St Petersburg II
2-1
17-11-04
H
Dnepr
0-1
17-10-28
G
Tekstilshchik
0-0
17-10-20
H
Spartak Kostroma
0-0
17-10-14
H
Chertanovo Moscow
2-0
17-10-07
G
Kolomna
0-2
17-09-30
H
Torpedo Vladimir
1-1
17-09-23
G
Luki-Energiya
0-1
17-09-15
H
Znamya
1-0
17-09-08
G
Veles Moscow
2-2
Kolomna
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
Veles Moscow
4-0
17-11-04
H
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
1-3
17-10-28
G
FC Dolgoprudny
4-1
17-10-21
H
Dinamo St Petersburg II
2-0
17-10-14
G
Tekstilshchik
2-0
17-10-07
H
Murom
0-2
17-09-30
G
FK Pskov 747
1-0
17-09-25
H
Chertanovo Moscow
0-1
17-09-16
H
Spartak Kostroma
0-1
17-09-08
G
Torpedo Vladimir
4-1

History between Murom and Kolomna in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-07
Kolomna
Murom
0-2
PFL Zone West

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Murom vs. Kolomna

In the last 17 games Murom played 5 games Over 2.5.
Murom have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Kolomna played 7 games Over 2.5.
Kolomna have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 35.29% chance that Murom and Kolomna scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Murom vs. Kolomna

Murom 4-4-2
In last 10 games Murom won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw

Kolomna 1-0-9
In last 10 games Kolomna won 1 games, lost 9 games and played 0 games draw.

Murom - Kolomna (65-20-15)
In this game the chance that Murom wins is 65%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Kolomna to win this game is 15%

Form in last 6 Games from Murom and Kolomna

Last 6 Events At Home

Murom (1-1-1 and 2:1 goals)
Murom have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Kolomna (3-0-0 and 3:5 goals)
Kolomna have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Murom (1-1-1 and 3:2 goals)
Murom have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Kolomna (0-0-3 and 1:10 goals)
Kolomna have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 10 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Murom (2-2-2 and 5:3 goals)
Murom have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 8 points.

Kolomna (3-0-3 and 4:15 goals)
Kolomna has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 15 goals and get 9 points.

Form in PFL Zone West from Murom and Kolomna

PFL Zone West Form As A Host

Murom (3-3-2 and 9:4 goals)
Murom have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 3, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Kolomna (2-1-6 and 7:17 goals)
Kolomna have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 2, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 17 goals and get 7 points.

PFL Zone West Form As A Guest

Murom (4-3-2 and 12:9 goals)
Murom have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone West 4, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 9 goals and get 15 points.

Kolomna (0-0-8 and 2:22 goals)
Kolomna have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone West 0, draws in 0 games and lost 8. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 22 goals and get 0 points.

PFL Zone West Form Total As Guest Or Host

Murom (7-6-4 and 21:13 goals)
Murom have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West 7, draws in 6 games and lost 4. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 13 goals and get 27 points.

Kolomna (2-1-14 and 9:39 goals)
Kolomna have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West 2, draws in 1 games and lost 14. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 39 goals and get 7 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone West)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Murom
Murom won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Kolomna
Kolomna won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Murom
Murom won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Kolomna
Kolomna won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone West)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Murom played 1 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Kolomna played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Murom played 4 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Kolomna played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West Murom played 5 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West Kolomna played 17 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone West)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win