de
Home » H2H

Tekstilshchik vs. Torpedo Vladimir Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Tekstilshchik and the last 10 Results from Torpedo Vladimir

Tekstilshchik
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
H
Spartak Kostroma
2-0
17-10-28
H
Murom
0-0
17-10-21
G
FK Pskov 747
2-1
17-10-14
H
Kolomna
2-0
17-10-06
G
Torpedo Vladimir
1-1
17-09-30
H
Luki-Energiya
1-0
17-09-23
G
Znamya
0-3
17-09-16
H
Veles Moscow
3-2
17-09-08
G
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
4-1
17-09-01
H
FC Dolgoprudny
3-3
Torpedo Vladimir
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-10
G
Znamya
0-6
17-11-04
H
Veles Moscow
1-0
17-10-27
G
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
2-0
17-10-20
H
FC Dolgoprudny
1-2
17-10-13
G
Dnepr
1-3
17-10-06
H
Tekstilshchik
1-1
17-09-30
G
Murom
1-1
17-09-22
H
FK Pskov 747
1-0
17-09-16
G
Chertanovo Moscow
3-1
17-09-08
H
Kolomna
4-1

History between Tekstilshchik and Torpedo Vladimir in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-06
Torpedo Vladimir
Tekstilshchik
1-1
PFL Zone West
17-05-28
Tekstilshchik
Torpedo Vladimir
1-1
PFL Zone West
16-10-16
Torpedo Vladimir
Tekstilshchik
0-0
PFL Zone West
16-05-31
Torpedo Vladimir
Tekstilshchik
0-1
PFL Zone West
15-07-20
Tekstilshchik
Torpedo Vladimir
1-0
PFL Zone West
14-11-04
Tekstilshchik
Torpedo Vladimir
0-0
PFL Zone West
14-05-10
Tekstilshchik
Torpedo Vladimir
2-0
Professional Football League Zone West
13-08-18
Torpedo Vladimir
Tekstilshchik
2-1
Professional Football League Zone West
10-10-17
Torpedo Vladimir
Tekstilshchik
1-1
Second Division West
10-07-16
Tekstilshchik
Torpedo Vladimir
0-1
Second Division West

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Tekstilshchik vs. Torpedo Vladimir

In the last 16 games Tekstilshchik played 7 games Over 2.5.
Tekstilshchik have an Goal difference from 5:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Torpedo Vladimir played 9 games Over 2.5.
Torpedo Vladimir have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 48.35% chance that Tekstilshchik and Torpedo Vladimir scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Tekstilshchik vs. Torpedo Vladimir

Tekstilshchik 5-3-2
In last 10 games Tekstilshchik won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw

Torpedo Vladimir 5-2-3
In last 10 games Torpedo Vladimir won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Tekstilshchik - Torpedo Vladimir (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Tekstilshchik wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Torpedo Vladimir to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Tekstilshchik and Torpedo Vladimir

Last 6 Events At Home

Tekstilshchik (3-1-0 and 5:0 goals)
Tekstilshchik have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 0 goals and get 10 points.

Torpedo Vladimir (2-1-0 and 3:3 goals)
Torpedo Vladimir have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Tekstilshchik (0-1-1 and 2:3 goals)
Tekstilshchik have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Torpedo Vladimir (2-0-1 and 9:3 goals)
Torpedo Vladimir have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Tekstilshchik (3-2-1 and 7:3 goals)
Tekstilshchik have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 11 points.

Torpedo Vladimir (4-1-1 and 12:6 goals)
Torpedo Vladimir has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Form in PFL Zone West from Tekstilshchik and Torpedo Vladimir

PFL Zone West Form As A Host

Tekstilshchik (6-2-0 and 15:6 goals)
Tekstilshchik have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 6, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 6 goals and get 20 points.

Torpedo Vladimir (5-3-1 and 16:8 goals)
Torpedo Vladimir have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 5, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 8 goals and get 18 points.

PFL Zone West Form As A Guest

Tekstilshchik (4-1-3 and 12:9 goals)
Tekstilshchik have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone West 4, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Torpedo Vladimir (3-1-4 and 14:10 goals)
Torpedo Vladimir have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone West 3, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

PFL Zone West Form Total As Guest Or Host

Tekstilshchik (10-3-3 and 27:15 goals)
Tekstilshchik have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone West 10, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 15 goals and get 33 points.

Torpedo Vladimir (8-4-5 and 30:18 goals)
Torpedo Vladimir have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West 8, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 18 goals and get 28 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone West)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Tekstilshchik
Tekstilshchik won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Torpedo Vladimir
Torpedo Vladimir won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Tekstilshchik
Tekstilshchik won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Torpedo Vladimir
Torpedo Vladimir won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone West)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Tekstilshchik played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Torpedo Vladimir played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Tekstilshchik played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Torpedo Vladimir played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone West Tekstilshchik played 7 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West Torpedo Vladimir played 17 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone West)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win