de
Home » H2H

Dnepr vs. Luki-Energiya Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Dnepr and the last 10 Results from Luki-Energiya

Dnepr
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
G
Murom
0-1
17-10-27
H
FK Pskov 747
1-2
17-10-21
G
Chertanovo Moscow
3-1
17-10-13
H
Torpedo Vladimir
1-3
17-10-07
G
Luki-Energiya
1-2
17-09-29
H
Znamya
3-1
17-09-23
G
Veles Moscow
2-1
17-09-15
H
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
0-3
17-09-08
G
FC Dolgoprudny
0-0
17-09-01
H
Dinamo St Petersburg II
1-1
Luki-Energiya
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
G
Spartak Kostroma
0-0
17-11-04
H
Znamya
2-0
17-10-28
G
Veles Moscow
2-1
17-10-21
G
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
3-1
17-10-15
G
Dinamo St Petersburg II
0-0
17-10-07
H
Dnepr
1-2
17-09-30
G
Tekstilshchik
1-0
17-09-23
H
Murom
0-1
17-09-16
G
FK Pskov 747
2-0
17-09-08
H
Chertanovo Moscow
1-2

History between Dnepr and Luki-Energiya in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-07
Luki-Energiya
Dnepr
1-2
PFL Zone West

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Dnepr vs. Luki-Energiya

In the last 16 games Dnepr played 9 games Over 2.5.
Dnepr have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Luki-Energiya played 5 games Over 2.5.
Luki-Energiya have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 42.83% chance that Dnepr and Luki-Energiya scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Dnepr vs. Luki-Energiya

Dnepr 3-2-5
In last 10 games Dnepr won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Luki-Energiya 1-2-7
In last 10 games Luki-Energiya won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw.

Dnepr - Luki-Energiya (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Dnepr wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Luki-Energiya to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Dnepr and Luki-Energiya

Last 6 Events At Home

Dnepr (1-0-2 and 5:6 goals)
Dnepr have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Luki-Energiya (2-0-0 and 3:2 goals)
Luki-Energiya have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Dnepr (2-0-1 and 4:4 goals)
Dnepr have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Luki-Energiya (0-2-2 and 2:5 goals)
Luki-Energiya have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Dnepr (3-0-3 and 9:10 goals)
Dnepr have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

Luki-Energiya (2-2-2 and 5:7 goals)
Luki-Energiya has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

Form in PFL Zone West from Dnepr and Luki-Energiya

PFL Zone West Form As A Host

Dnepr (1-2-4 and 8:13 goals)
Dnepr have won from the last 7 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 1, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 13 goals and get 5 points.

Luki-Energiya (3-2-4 and 7:7 goals)
Luki-Energiya have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 3, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

PFL Zone West Form As A Guest

Dnepr (3-1-5 and 7:12 goals)
Dnepr have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone West 3, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 10 points.

Luki-Energiya (1-2-5 and 4:9 goals)
Luki-Energiya have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone West 1, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 9 goals and get 5 points.

PFL Zone West Form Total As Guest Or Host

Dnepr (4-3-9 and 15:25 goals)
Dnepr have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone West 4, draws in 3 games and lost 9. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 25 goals and get 15 points.

Luki-Energiya (4-4-9 and 11:16 goals)
Luki-Energiya have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West 4, draws in 4 games and lost 9. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 16 goals and get 16 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone West)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Dnepr
Dnepr won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Luki-Energiya
Luki-Energiya won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Dnepr
Dnepr won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Luki-Energiya
Luki-Energiya won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone West)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Dnepr played 5 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Luki-Energiya played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Dnepr played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Luki-Energiya played 8 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone West Dnepr played 9 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West Luki-Energiya played 17 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone West)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win