de
Home » H2H

Dinamo St Petersburg II vs. Znamya Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Dinamo St Petersburg II and the last 10 Results from Znamya

Dinamo St Petersburg II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
Murom
2-1
17-11-04
G
FK Pskov 747
3-0
17-10-28
H
Chertanovo Moscow
0-2
17-10-21
G
Kolomna
2-0
17-10-15
H
Luki-Energiya
0-0
17-10-07
G
Znamya
0-1
17-10-01
H
Veles Moscow
2-3
17-09-23
G
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
2-0
17-09-17
H
FC Dolgoprudny
2-2
17-09-08
G
Spartak Kostroma
2-0
Znamya
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-10
H
Torpedo Vladimir
0-6
17-11-04
G
Luki-Energiya
2-0
17-10-28
G
Spartak Kostroma
4-1
17-10-21
H
Veles Moscow
1-3
17-10-14
G
FC Dolgoprudny
4-0
17-10-07
H
Dinamo St Petersburg II
0-1
17-09-29
G
Dnepr
3-1
17-09-23
H
Tekstilshchik
0-3
17-09-15
G
Murom
1-0
17-09-08
H
FK Pskov 747
0-1

History between Dinamo St Petersburg II and Znamya in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-07
Znamya
Dinamo St Petersburg II
0-1
PFL Zone West

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Dinamo St Petersburg II vs. Znamya

In the last 17 games Dinamo St Petersburg II played 6 games Over 2.5.
Dinamo St Petersburg II have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Znamya played 11 games Over 2.5.
Znamya have an Goal difference from 1:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Dinamo St Petersburg II and Znamya scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Dinamo St Petersburg II vs. Znamya

Dinamo St Petersburg II 2-2-6
In last 10 games Dinamo St Petersburg II won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Znamya 0-0-10
In last 10 games Znamya won 0 games, lost 10 games and played 0 games draw.

Dinamo St Petersburg II - Znamya (60-10-30)
In this game the chance that Dinamo St Petersburg II wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Znamya to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Dinamo St Petersburg II and Znamya

Last 6 Events At Home

Dinamo St Petersburg II (1-1-1 and 2:3 goals)
Dinamo St Petersburg II have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Znamya (3-0-0 and 1:10 goals)
Znamya have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Dinamo St Petersburg II (1-0-2 and 1:5 goals)
Dinamo St Petersburg II have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Znamya (0-0-3 and 1:10 goals)
Znamya have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 10 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Dinamo St Petersburg II (2-1-3 and 3:8 goals)
Dinamo St Petersburg II have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Znamya (3-0-3 and 2:20 goals)
Znamya has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 20 goals and get 9 points.

Form in PFL Zone West from Dinamo St Petersburg II and Znamya

PFL Zone West Form As A Host

Dinamo St Petersburg II (2-3-3 and 12:11 goals)
Dinamo St Petersburg II have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 2, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 11 goals and get 9 points.

Znamya (1-0-8 and 4:26 goals)
Znamya have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 1, draws in 0 games and lost 8. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 26 goals and get 3 points.

PFL Zone West Form As A Guest

Dinamo St Petersburg II (1-2-6 and 2:17 goals)
Dinamo St Petersburg II have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone West 1, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 17 goals and get 5 points.

Znamya (0-0-8 and 4:24 goals)
Znamya have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone West 0, draws in 0 games and lost 8. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 24 goals and get 0 points.

PFL Zone West Form Total As Guest Or Host

Dinamo St Petersburg II (3-5-9 and 14:28 goals)
Dinamo St Petersburg II have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West 3, draws in 5 games and lost 9. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 28 goals and get 14 points.

Znamya (1-0-16 and 8:50 goals)
Znamya have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West 1, draws in 0 games and lost 16. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 50 goals and get 3 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone West)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Dinamo St Petersburg II
Dinamo St Petersburg II won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Znamya
Znamya won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Dinamo St Petersburg II
Dinamo St Petersburg II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Znamya
Znamya won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone West)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Dinamo St Petersburg II played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Znamya played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Dinamo St Petersburg II played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Znamya played 8 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West Dinamo St Petersburg II played 6 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West Znamya played 17 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone West)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win