de
Home » H2H

FC Dolgoprudny vs. Veles Moscow Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC Dolgoprudny and the last 10 Results from Veles Moscow

FC Dolgoprudny
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
FK Pskov 747
4-0
17-10-28
H
Kolomna
4-1
17-10-20
G
Torpedo Vladimir
1-2
17-10-14
H
Znamya
4-0
17-10-07
G
Veles Moscow
0-0
17-09-30
H
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
0-2
17-09-23
G
Spartak Kostroma
2-1
17-09-17
G
Dinamo St Petersburg II
2-2
17-09-08
H
Dnepr
0-0
17-09-01
G
Tekstilshchik
3-3
Veles Moscow
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-11
H
Kolomna
4-0
17-11-04
G
Torpedo Vladimir
1-0
17-10-28
H
Luki-Energiya
2-1
17-10-21
G
Znamya
1-3
17-10-13
G
FC Lokomotiv Moscow II
1-2
17-10-07
H
FC Dolgoprudny
0-0
17-10-01
G
Dinamo St Petersburg II
2-3
17-09-23
H
Dnepr
2-1
17-09-16
G
Tekstilshchik
3-2
17-09-08
H
Murom
2-2

History between FC Dolgoprudny and Veles Moscow in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-07
Veles Moscow
FC Dolgoprudny
0-0
PFL Zone West

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC Dolgoprudny vs. Veles Moscow

In the last 16 games FC Dolgoprudny played 12 games Over 2.5.
FC Dolgoprudny have an Goal difference from 12:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Veles Moscow played 11 games Over 2.5.
Veles Moscow have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 69.85% chance that FC Dolgoprudny and Veles Moscow scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC Dolgoprudny vs. Veles Moscow

FC Dolgoprudny 4-4-2
In last 10 games FC Dolgoprudny won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw

Veles Moscow 6-2-2
In last 10 games Veles Moscow won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

FC Dolgoprudny - Veles Moscow (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that FC Dolgoprudny wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Veles Moscow to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from FC Dolgoprudny and Veles Moscow

Last 6 Events At Home

FC Dolgoprudny (3-0-1 and 12:3 goals)
FC Dolgoprudny have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Veles Moscow (2-1-0 and 6:1 goals)
Veles Moscow have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC Dolgoprudny (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
FC Dolgoprudny have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Veles Moscow (2-0-1 and 5:3 goals)
Veles Moscow have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC Dolgoprudny (4-1-1 and 14:4 goals)
FC Dolgoprudny have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

Veles Moscow (4-1-1 and 11:4 goals)
Veles Moscow has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

Form in PFL Zone West from FC Dolgoprudny and Veles Moscow

PFL Zone West Form As A Host

FC Dolgoprudny (4-2-2 and 17:8 goals)
FC Dolgoprudny have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 4, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 8 goals and get 14 points.

Veles Moscow (5-2-2 and 16:10 goals)
Veles Moscow have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone West 5, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 10 goals and get 17 points.

PFL Zone West Form As A Guest

FC Dolgoprudny (3-4-1 and 16:11 goals)
FC Dolgoprudny have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone West 3, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 11 goals and get 13 points.

Veles Moscow (4-1-3 and 16:10 goals)
Veles Moscow have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone West 4, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 10 goals and get 13 points.

PFL Zone West Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC Dolgoprudny (7-6-3 and 33:19 goals)
FC Dolgoprudny have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone West 7, draws in 6 games and lost 3. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 33 to 19 goals and get 27 points.

Veles Moscow (9-3-5 and 32:20 goals)
Veles Moscow have won from the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West 9, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 20 goals and get 30 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone West)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC Dolgoprudny
FC Dolgoprudny won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Veles Moscow
Veles Moscow won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC Dolgoprudny
FC Dolgoprudny won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Veles Moscow
Veles Moscow won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone West)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team FC Dolgoprudny played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Veles Moscow played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team FC Dolgoprudny played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Veles Moscow played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone West FC Dolgoprudny played 12 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the PFL Zone West Veles Moscow played 17 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone West)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win