de
Home » H2H

Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk vs. Neftekhimik Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk and the last 10 Results from Neftekhimik

Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
H
FC Orenburg II
0-0
17-10-28
G
Syzran-2003
2-1
17-10-21
G
Krylya Sovetov Samara II
1-1
17-10-14
G
KamAZ
1-1
17-10-07
H
Zenit Izhevsk
0-1
17-10-01
G
Neftekhimik
2-0
17-09-24
G
Volga Ulyanovsk
1-0
17-09-17
H
Lada Togliati
3-0
17-09-13
G
FC Chelyabinsk
2-1
17-09-01
G
Mordovya
2-0
Neftekhimik
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
H
KamAZ
2-3
17-10-21
H
NoSta Novotroitsk
0-1
17-10-14
G
Mordovya
0-0
17-10-07
H
Ural II
2-0
17-10-01
H
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
2-0
17-09-23
G
FC Orenburg II
1-3
17-09-17
H
Volga Ulyanovsk
0-0
17-09-13
G
Syzran-2003
0-3
17-09-08
H
Lada Togliati
4-0
17-09-01
G
Krylya Sovetov Samara II
2-3

History between Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk and Neftekhimik in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-01
Neftekhimik
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
2-0
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk vs. Neftekhimik

In the last 16 games Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk played 6 games Over 2.5.
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk have an Goal difference from 0:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 15 games Neftekhimik played 6 games Over 2.5.
Neftekhimik have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 38.75% chance that Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk and Neftekhimik scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk vs. Neftekhimik

Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk 1-3-6
In last 10 games Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw

Neftekhimik 6-2-2
In last 10 games Neftekhimik won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk - Neftekhimik (15-25-60)
In this game the chance that Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Neftekhimik to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk and Neftekhimik

Last 6 Events At Home

Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk (0-1-1 and 0:1 goals)
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Neftekhimik (4-0-0 and 6:4 goals)
Neftekhimik have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk (0-2-2 and 3:6 goals)
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 2 points.

Neftekhimik (1-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
Neftekhimik have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk (0-3-3 and 3:7 goals)
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Neftekhimik (5-1-0 and 9:5 goals)
Neftekhimik has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 16 points.

Form in PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye from Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk and Neftekhimik

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form As A Host

Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk (2-2-3 and 9:5 goals)
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk have won from the last 7 games at Home in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 2, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

Neftekhimik (3-3-2 and 13:7 goals)
Neftekhimik have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 3, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form As A Guest

Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk (2-2-5 and 9:12 goals)
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 2, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 12 goals and get 8 points.

Neftekhimik (3-2-2 and 9:7 goals)
Neftekhimik have won from the last 7 games away in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 3, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form Total As Guest Or Host

Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk (4-4-8 and 18:17 goals)
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 4, draws in 4 games and lost 8. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 17 goals and get 16 points.

Neftekhimik (6-5-4 and 22:14 goals)
Neftekhimik have won from the last 15 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 6, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 14 goals and get 23 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Neftekhimik
Neftekhimik won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Neftekhimik
Neftekhimik won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Neftekhimik played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Neftekhimik played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk played 6 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Neftekhimik played 15 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win