de
Home » H2H

Ural II vs. FC Orenburg II Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Ural II and the last 10 Results from FC Orenburg II

Ural II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
G
Volga Ulyanovsk
1-0
17-10-28
H
Lada Togliati
2-3
17-10-21
G
FC Chelyabinsk
2-0
17-10-07
G
Neftekhimik
2-0
17-10-01
G
FC Orenburg II
1-0
17-09-25
H
Syzran-2003
0-2
17-09-17
G
Krylya Sovetov Samara II
2-1
17-09-13
H
KamAZ
1-1
17-09-08
G
NoSta Novotroitsk
1-0
17-09-01
H
Zenit Izhevsk
1-2
FC Orenburg II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
G
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
0-0
17-10-28
H
Volga Ulyanovsk
0-1
17-10-20
G
Lada Togliati
0-0
17-10-14
H
FC Chelyabinsk
2-2
17-10-07
G
Mordovya
3-0
17-10-01
H
Ural II
1-0
17-09-23
H
Neftekhimik
1-3
17-09-17
G
Syzran-2003
1-0
17-09-13
H
Krylya Sovetov Samara II
2-0
17-09-08
G
KamAZ
2-1

History between Ural II and FC Orenburg II in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-01
FC Orenburg II
Ural II
1-0
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Ural II vs. FC Orenburg II

In the last 15 games Ural II played 4 games Over 2.5.
Ural II have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games FC Orenburg II played 7 games Over 2.5.
FC Orenburg II have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 35.21% chance that Ural II and FC Orenburg II scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Ural II vs. FC Orenburg II

Ural II 0-1-9
In last 10 games Ural II won 0 games, lost 9 games and played 1 games draw

FC Orenburg II 2-3-5
In last 10 games FC Orenburg II won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.

Ural II - FC Orenburg II (25-20-55)
In this game the chance that Ural II wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for FC Orenburg II to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Ural II and FC Orenburg II

Last 6 Events At Home

Ural II (0-0-2 and 2:5 goals)
Ural II have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

FC Orenburg II (2-1-0 and 3:3 goals)
FC Orenburg II have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Ural II (0-0-4 and 0:6 goals)
Ural II have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

FC Orenburg II (0-2-1 and 0:3 goals)
FC Orenburg II have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 3 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Ural II (0-0-6 and 2:11 goals)
Ural II have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 6. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 11 goals and get 0 points.

FC Orenburg II (2-3-1 and 3:6 goals)
FC Orenburg II has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

Form in PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye from Ural II and FC Orenburg II

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form As A Host

Ural II (0-1-6 and 5:13 goals)
Ural II have won from the last 7 games at Home in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 0, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 13 goals and get 1 points.

FC Orenburg II (2-2-4 and 8:11 goals)
FC Orenburg II have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 2, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 11 goals and get 8 points.

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form As A Guest

Ural II (1-0-7 and 2:10 goals)
Ural II have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 1, draws in 0 games and lost 7. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 10 goals and get 3 points.

FC Orenburg II (0-2-6 and 3:17 goals)
FC Orenburg II have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 0, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 17 goals and get 2 points.

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form Total As Guest Or Host

Ural II (1-1-13 and 7:23 goals)
Ural II have won from the last 15 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 1, draws in 1 games and lost 13. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 23 goals and get 4 points.

FC Orenburg II (2-4-10 and 11:28 goals)
FC Orenburg II have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 2, draws in 4 games and lost 10. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 28 goals and get 10 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Ural II
Ural II won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC Orenburg II
FC Orenburg II won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Ural II
Ural II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC Orenburg II
FC Orenburg II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Ural II played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team FC Orenburg II played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Ural II played 1 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team FC Orenburg II played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 15 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Ural II played 4 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye FC Orenburg II played 16 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win