de
Home » H2H

Mordovya vs. Syzran-2003 Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Mordovya and the last 10 Results from Syzran-2003

Mordovya
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-03
G
Lada Togliati
0-4
17-10-28
H
FC Chelyabinsk
3-0
17-10-14
H
Neftekhimik
0-0
17-10-07
H
FC Orenburg II
3-0
17-10-01
G
Syzran-2003
0-1
17-09-24
H
Krylya Sovetov Samara II
1-0
17-09-17
G
KamAZ
0-1
17-09-13
H
NoSta Novotroitsk
2-0
17-09-08
G
Zenit Izhevsk
0-2
17-09-01
H
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
2-0
Syzran-2003
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
H
Zenit Izhevsk
2-0
17-10-28
H
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
2-1
17-10-21
G
Volga Ulyanovsk
0-0
17-10-14
G
Lada Togliati
0-2
17-10-01
H
Mordovya
0-1
17-09-25
G
Ural II
0-2
17-09-17
H
FC Orenburg II
1-0
17-09-13
H
Neftekhimik
0-3
17-09-08
G
Krylya Sovetov Samara II
0-1
17-09-01
H
KamAZ
2-1

History between Mordovya and Syzran-2003 in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-01
Syzran-2003
Mordovya
0-1
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Mordovya vs. Syzran-2003

In the last 15 games Mordovya played 4 games Over 2.5.
Mordovya have an Goal difference from 7:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Syzran-2003 played 8 games Over 2.5.
Syzran-2003 have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 38.33% chance that Mordovya and Syzran-2003 scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Mordovya vs. Syzran-2003

Mordovya 9-1-0
In last 10 games Mordovya won 9 games, lost 0 games and played 1 games draw

Syzran-2003 7-1-2
In last 10 games Syzran-2003 won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.

Mordovya - Syzran-2003 (55-10-35)
In this game the chance that Mordovya wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Syzran-2003 to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Mordovya and Syzran-2003

Last 6 Events At Home

Mordovya (3-1-0 and 7:0 goals)
Mordovya have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 0 goals and get 10 points.

Syzran-2003 (3-0-0 and 4:2 goals)
Syzran-2003 have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Mordovya (2-0-0 and 5:0 goals)
Mordovya have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Syzran-2003 (2-1-0 and 4:0 goals)
Syzran-2003 have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Mordovya (5-1-0 and 12:0 goals)
Mordovya have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 0 goals and get 16 points.

Syzran-2003 (5-1-0 and 8:2 goals)
Syzran-2003 has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 2 goals and get 16 points.

Form in PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye from Mordovya and Syzran-2003

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form As A Host

Mordovya (6-1-0 and 13:1 goals)
Mordovya have won from the last 7 games at Home in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 6, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 1 goals and get 19 points.

Syzran-2003 (6-1-2 and 13:9 goals)
Syzran-2003 have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 6, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 9 goals and get 19 points.

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form As A Guest

Mordovya (6-2-0 and 12:2 goals)
Mordovya have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 6, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 2 goals and get 20 points.

Syzran-2003 (4-2-1 and 12:7 goals)
Syzran-2003 have won from the last 7 games away in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 4, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 7 goals and get 14 points.

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form Total As Guest Or Host

Mordovya (12-3-0 and 25:3 goals)
Mordovya have won from the last 15 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 12, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 3 goals and get 39 points.

Syzran-2003 (10-3-3 and 25:16 goals)
Syzran-2003 have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 10, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 16 goals and get 33 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Mordovya
Mordovya won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Syzran-2003
Syzran-2003 won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Mordovya
Mordovya won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Syzran-2003
Syzran-2003 won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Mordovya played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Syzran-2003 played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Mordovya played 1 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Syzran-2003 played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 15 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Mordovya played 4 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Syzran-2003 played 16 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win