de
Home » H2H

FC Chelyabinsk vs. KamAZ Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC Chelyabinsk and the last 10 Results from KamAZ

FC Chelyabinsk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-28
G
Mordovya
3-0
17-10-21
H
Ural II
2-0
17-10-14
G
FC Orenburg II
2-2
17-10-07
H
Krylya Sovetov Samara II
1-1
17-10-01
G
KamAZ
1-2
17-09-24
H
NoSta Novotroitsk
1-3
17-09-17
G
Zenit Izhevsk
1-0
17-09-13
H
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
2-1
17-09-08
G
Volga Ulyanovsk
0-0
17-09-01
H
Lada Togliati
5-1
KamAZ
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
G
Neftekhimik
2-3
17-10-28
H
NoSta Novotroitsk
1-0
17-10-21
G
Zenit Izhevsk
1-0
17-10-14
H
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
1-1
17-10-06
G
Lada Togliati
0-3
17-10-01
H
FC Chelyabinsk
1-2
17-09-17
H
Mordovya
0-1
17-09-13
G
Ural II
1-1
17-09-08
H
FC Orenburg II
2-1
17-09-01
G
Syzran-2003
2-1

History between FC Chelyabinsk and KamAZ in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-01
KamAZ
FC Chelyabinsk
1-2
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
17-05-19
FC Chelyabinsk
KamAZ
1-0
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
16-09-18
FC Chelyabinsk
KamAZ
3-0
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
16-08-03
KamAZ
FC Chelyabinsk
1-2
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
15-05-18
FC Chelyabinsk
KamAZ
0-0
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye second stage Group A
14-05-30
KamAZ
FC Chelyabinsk
1-0
Professional Football League Ural-Povolzhye
13-10-28
KamAZ
FC Chelyabinsk
0-1
Professional Football League Ural-Povolzhye
13-09-04
FC Chelyabinsk
KamAZ
3-1
Professional Football League Ural-Povolzhye
13-05-06
KamAZ
FC Chelyabinsk
1-1
Second Division Ural-Povolzhye
12-09-05
FC Chelyabinsk
KamAZ
2-1
Second Division Ural-Povolzhye

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC Chelyabinsk vs. KamAZ

In the last 15 games FC Chelyabinsk played 9 games Over 2.5.
FC Chelyabinsk have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games KamAZ played 6 games Over 2.5.
KamAZ have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 48.75% chance that FC Chelyabinsk and KamAZ scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC Chelyabinsk vs. KamAZ

FC Chelyabinsk 4-3-3
In last 10 games FC Chelyabinsk won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

KamAZ 4-2-4
In last 10 games KamAZ won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

FC Chelyabinsk - KamAZ (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that FC Chelyabinsk wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for KamAZ to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from FC Chelyabinsk and KamAZ

Last 6 Events At Home

FC Chelyabinsk (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
FC Chelyabinsk have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

KamAZ (2-1-0 and 3:3 goals)
KamAZ have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC Chelyabinsk (1-1-1 and 4:6 goals)
FC Chelyabinsk have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

KamAZ (2-0-1 and 6:3 goals)
KamAZ have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC Chelyabinsk (2-2-2 and 8:10 goals)
FC Chelyabinsk have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 8 points.

KamAZ (4-1-1 and 9:6 goals)
KamAZ has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Form in PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye from FC Chelyabinsk and KamAZ

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form As A Host

FC Chelyabinsk (4-2-1 and 15:7 goals)
FC Chelyabinsk have won from the last 7 games at Home in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 4, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 7 goals and get 14 points.

KamAZ (5-2-2 and 13:6 goals)
KamAZ have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 5, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 17 points.

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form As A Guest

FC Chelyabinsk (2-4-2 and 9:10 goals)
FC Chelyabinsk have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 2, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

KamAZ (2-3-2 and 9:7 goals)
KamAZ have won from the last 7 games away in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 2, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC Chelyabinsk (6-6-3 and 24:17 goals)
FC Chelyabinsk have won from the last 15 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 6, draws in 6 games and lost 3. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 17 goals and get 24 points.

KamAZ (7-5-4 and 22:13 goals)
KamAZ have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 7, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 13 goals and get 26 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC Chelyabinsk
FC Chelyabinsk won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

KamAZ
KamAZ won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC Chelyabinsk
FC Chelyabinsk won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

KamAZ
KamAZ won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team FC Chelyabinsk played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team KamAZ played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team FC Chelyabinsk played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team KamAZ played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 15 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye FC Chelyabinsk played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye KamAZ played 16 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win