de
Home » H2H

Lada Togliati vs. NoSta Novotroitsk Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Lada Togliati and the last 10 Results from NoSta Novotroitsk

Lada Togliati
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-03
H
Mordovya
0-4
17-10-28
G
Ural II
2-3
17-10-20
H
FC Orenburg II
0-0
17-10-14
H
Syzran-2003
0-2
17-10-06
H
KamAZ
0-3
17-10-01
G
NoSta Novotroitsk
3-0
17-09-24
H
Zenit Izhevsk
0-2
17-09-17
G
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
3-0
17-09-13
H
Volga Ulyanovsk
1-2
17-09-08
G
Neftekhimik
4-0
NoSta Novotroitsk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
H
Krylya Sovetov Samara II
5-0
17-10-28
G
KamAZ
1-0
17-10-21
G
Neftekhimik
0-1
17-10-14
H
Zenit Izhevsk
0-1
17-10-07
G
Volga Ulyanovsk
3-2
17-10-01
H
Lada Togliati
3-0
17-09-24
G
FC Chelyabinsk
1-3
17-09-13
G
Mordovya
2-0
17-09-08
H
Ural II
1-0
17-09-01
G
FC Orenburg II
2-2

History between Lada Togliati and NoSta Novotroitsk in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-01
NoSta Novotroitsk
Lada Togliati
3-0
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
17-05-19
Lada Togliati
NoSta Novotroitsk
1-3
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
16-10-02
Lada Togliati
NoSta Novotroitsk
1-0
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
16-08-16
NoSta Novotroitsk
Lada Togliati
2-0
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
16-04-20
NoSta Novotroitsk
Lada Togliati
3-0
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
15-09-15
Lada Togliati
NoSta Novotroitsk
0-1
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
15-07-28
NoSta Novotroitsk
Lada Togliati
1-1
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
15-05-18
Lada Togliati
NoSta Novotroitsk
2-2
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye second stage Group B
14-05-30
NoSta Novotroitsk
Lada Togliati
0-0
Professional Football League Ural-Povolzhye
13-10-28
NoSta Novotroitsk
Lada Togliati
2-2
Professional Football League Ural-Povolzhye

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Lada Togliati vs. NoSta Novotroitsk

In the last 16 games Lada Togliati played 10 games Over 2.5.
Lada Togliati have an Goal difference from 0:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games NoSta Novotroitsk played 9 games Over 2.5.
NoSta Novotroitsk have an Goal difference from 8:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 59.38% chance that Lada Togliati and NoSta Novotroitsk scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Lada Togliati vs. NoSta Novotroitsk

Lada Togliati 1-1-8
In last 10 games Lada Togliati won 1 games, lost 8 games and played 1 games draw

NoSta Novotroitsk 5-1-4
In last 10 games NoSta Novotroitsk won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Lada Togliati - NoSta Novotroitsk (25-10-65)
In this game the chance that Lada Togliati wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for NoSta Novotroitsk to win this game is 65%

Form in last 6 Games from Lada Togliati and NoSta Novotroitsk

Last 6 Events At Home

Lada Togliati (0-1-3 and 0:9 goals)
Lada Togliati have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 9 goals and get 1 points.

NoSta Novotroitsk (3-0-0 and 8:1 goals)
NoSta Novotroitsk have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Lada Togliati (1-0-1 and 3:5 goals)
Lada Togliati have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

NoSta Novotroitsk (1-0-2 and 3:4 goals)
NoSta Novotroitsk have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Lada Togliati (1-1-4 and 3:14 goals)
Lada Togliati have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 14 goals and get 4 points.

NoSta Novotroitsk (4-0-2 and 11:5 goals)
NoSta Novotroitsk has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Form in PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye from Lada Togliati and NoSta Novotroitsk

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form As A Host

Lada Togliati (1-1-5 and 2:13 goals)
Lada Togliati have won from the last 7 games at Home in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 1, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 13 goals and get 4 points.

NoSta Novotroitsk (4-2-2 and 16:8 goals)
NoSta Novotroitsk have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 4, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 8 goals and get 14 points.

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form As A Guest

Lada Togliati (3-0-6 and 10:23 goals)
Lada Togliati have won from the last 9 games away in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 3, draws in 0 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 23 goals and get 9 points.

NoSta Novotroitsk (4-1-3 and 14:12 goals)
NoSta Novotroitsk have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 4, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 12 goals and get 13 points.

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form Total As Guest Or Host

Lada Togliati (4-1-11 and 12:36 goals)
Lada Togliati have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 4, draws in 1 games and lost 11. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 36 goals and get 13 points.

NoSta Novotroitsk (8-3-5 and 30:20 goals)
NoSta Novotroitsk have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 8, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 20 goals and get 27 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Lada Togliati
Lada Togliati won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

NoSta Novotroitsk
NoSta Novotroitsk won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Lada Togliati
Lada Togliati won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

NoSta Novotroitsk
NoSta Novotroitsk won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Lada Togliati played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team NoSta Novotroitsk played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Lada Togliati played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team NoSta Novotroitsk played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Lada Togliati played 10 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye NoSta Novotroitsk played 16 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win