de
Home » H2H

Volga Ulyanovsk vs. Zenit Izhevsk Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Volga Ulyanovsk and the last 10 Results from Zenit Izhevsk

Volga Ulyanovsk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
H
Ural II
1-0
17-10-28
G
FC Orenburg II
0-1
17-10-21
H
Syzran-2003
0-0
17-10-13
G
Krylya Sovetov Samara II
0-3
17-10-07
H
NoSta Novotroitsk
3-2
17-10-01
G
Zenit Izhevsk
0-1
17-09-24
H
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
1-0
17-09-17
G
Neftekhimik
0-0
17-09-13
G
Lada Togliati
1-2
17-09-08
H
FC Chelyabinsk
0-0
Zenit Izhevsk
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
G
Syzran-2003
2-0
17-10-28
G
Krylya Sovetov Samara II
0-2
17-10-21
H
KamAZ
1-0
17-10-14
G
NoSta Novotroitsk
0-1
17-10-07
G
Anzhi-Junior Zelenodolsk
0-1
17-10-01
H
Volga Ulyanovsk
0-1
17-09-24
G
Lada Togliati
0-2
17-09-17
H
FC Chelyabinsk
1-0
17-09-08
H
Mordovya
0-2
17-09-01
G
Ural II
1-2

History between Volga Ulyanovsk and Zenit Izhevsk in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-01
Zenit Izhevsk
Volga Ulyanovsk
0-1
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
17-05-25
Zenit Izhevsk
Volga Ulyanovsk
4-3
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
16-10-11
Zenit Izhevsk
Volga Ulyanovsk
2-1
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
16-08-29
Volga Ulyanovsk
Zenit Izhevsk
1-3
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
16-05-02
Zenit Izhevsk
Volga Ulyanovsk
2-1
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
15-09-27
Volga Ulyanovsk
Zenit Izhevsk
2-1
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
15-08-10
Zenit Izhevsk
Volga Ulyanovsk
2-0
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye
15-05-18
Volga Ulyanovsk
Zenit Izhevsk
1-0
PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye second stage Group A
14-05-24
Volga Ulyanovsk
Zenit Izhevsk
1-0
Professional Football League Ural-Povolzhye
14-05-06
Volga Ulyanovsk
Zenit Izhevsk
2-1
Professional Football League Ural-Povolzhye

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Volga Ulyanovsk vs. Zenit Izhevsk

In the last 16 games Volga Ulyanovsk played 6 games Over 2.5.
Volga Ulyanovsk have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Zenit Izhevsk played 3 games Over 2.5.
Zenit Izhevsk have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 28.13% chance that Volga Ulyanovsk and Zenit Izhevsk scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Volga Ulyanovsk vs. Zenit Izhevsk

Volga Ulyanovsk 7-3-0
In last 10 games Volga Ulyanovsk won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw

Zenit Izhevsk 7-0-3
In last 10 games Zenit Izhevsk won 7 games, lost 3 games and played 0 games draw.

Volga Ulyanovsk - Zenit Izhevsk (50-15-35)
In this game the chance that Volga Ulyanovsk wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Zenit Izhevsk to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Volga Ulyanovsk and Zenit Izhevsk

Last 6 Events At Home

Volga Ulyanovsk (2-1-0 and 4:2 goals)
Volga Ulyanovsk have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Zenit Izhevsk (2-0-0 and 1:1 goals)
Zenit Izhevsk have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Volga Ulyanovsk (3-0-0 and 5:0 goals)
Volga Ulyanovsk have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Zenit Izhevsk (3-0-1 and 4:2 goals)
Zenit Izhevsk have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Volga Ulyanovsk (5-1-0 and 9:2 goals)
Volga Ulyanovsk have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 16 points.

Zenit Izhevsk (5-0-1 and 5:3 goals)
Zenit Izhevsk has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 15 points.

Form in PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye from Volga Ulyanovsk and Zenit Izhevsk

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form As A Host

Volga Ulyanovsk (5-2-1 and 16:5 goals)
Volga Ulyanovsk have won from the last 8 games at Home in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 5, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 5 goals and get 17 points.

Zenit Izhevsk (4-1-4 and 8:7 goals)
Zenit Izhevsk have won from the last 9 games at Home in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 4, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 13 points.

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form As A Guest

Volga Ulyanovsk (5-2-1 and 9:3 goals)
Volga Ulyanovsk have won from the last 8 games away in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 5, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 3 goals and get 17 points.

Zenit Izhevsk (5-0-2 and 8:5 goals)
Zenit Izhevsk have won from the last 7 games away in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 5, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 15 points.

PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Form Total As Guest Or Host

Volga Ulyanovsk (10-4-2 and 25:8 goals)
Volga Ulyanovsk have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 10, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 8 goals and get 34 points.

Zenit Izhevsk (9-1-6 and 16:12 goals)
Zenit Izhevsk have won from the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye 9, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 12 goals and get 28 points.

Handicap 0-1 (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Volga Ulyanovsk
Volga Ulyanovsk won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Zenit Izhevsk
Zenit Izhevsk won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Volga Ulyanovsk
Volga Ulyanovsk won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Zenit Izhevsk
Zenit Izhevsk won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Volga Ulyanovsk played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Zenit Izhevsk played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Volga Ulyanovsk played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Zenit Izhevsk played 7 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Volga Ulyanovsk played 6 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye Zenit Izhevsk played 16 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (PFL Zone Ural-Povolzhye)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win