de
Home » H2H

CD Dragons vs. Alianza FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 03:00:00

Last 10 Results from CD Dragons and the last 10 Results from Alianza FC

CD Dragons
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-25
H
CD FAS
3-2
17-11-19
G
Pasaquina
1-2
17-11-15
H
Firpo
0-0
17-11-12
G
CD Chalatenango
4-2
17-11-02
H
CD Sonsonate
2-2
17-10-29
G
CD Águila
1-0
17-10-21
H
C.D. Municipal Limeño
1-1
17-10-19
G
CD Audaz
1-0
17-10-15
H
Isidro Metapán
0-0
17-10-12
H
Alianza FC
0-2
Alianza FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
CD FAS
1-1
17-12-08
G
CD FAS
1-1
17-12-03
H
Pasaquina
4-0
17-11-30
G
Pasaquina
0-0
17-11-25
H
CD Águila
5-0
17-11-19
G
CD FAS
1-1
17-11-15
G
C.D. Municipal Limeño
0-1
17-11-12
H
Pasaquina
5-2
17-11-05
G
CD Audaz
2-3
17-10-29
H
Firpo
0-0

History between CD Dragons and Alianza FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
CD Dragons
Alianza FC
0-2
Apertura
17-07-30
Alianza FC
CD Dragons
1-0
Apertura
17-04-02
Alianza FC
CD Dragons
3-1
Clausura
17-02-05
CD Dragons
Alianza FC
2-3
Clausura
16-10-23
Alianza FC
CD Dragons
4-2
Apertura
16-08-21
CD Dragons
Alianza FC
0-1
Apertura
16-05-01
CD Dragons
Alianza FC
1-1
Clausura
16-02-28
Alianza FC
CD Dragons
1-0
Clausura
15-11-22
CD Dragons
Alianza FC
0-3
Primera Division
15-09-20
Alianza FC
CD Dragons
1-1
Primera Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CD Dragons vs. Alianza FC

In the last 22 games CD Dragons played 10 games Over 2.5.
CD Dragons have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 22 games Alianza FC played 11 games Over 2.5.
Alianza FC have an Goal difference from 10:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 47.73% chance that CD Dragons and Alianza FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CD Dragons vs. Alianza FC

CD Dragons 2-4-4
In last 10 games CD Dragons won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Alianza FC 5-5-0
In last 10 games Alianza FC won 5 games, lost 0 games and played 5 games draw.

CD Dragons - Alianza FC (10-45-45)
In this game the chance that CD Dragons wins is 10%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for Alianza FC to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from CD Dragons and Alianza FC

Last 6 Events At Home

CD Dragons (1-2-0 and 5:4 goals)
CD Dragons have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Alianza FC (2-1-0 and 10:1 goals)
Alianza FC have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CD Dragons (1-0-2 and 4:6 goals)
CD Dragons have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Alianza FC (0-3-0 and 2:2 goals)
Alianza FC have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CD Dragons (2-2-2 and 9:10 goals)
CD Dragons have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 10 goals and get 8 points.

Alianza FC (2-4-0 and 12:3 goals)
Alianza FC has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 4 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 3 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Apertura from CD Dragons and Alianza FC

Apertura Form As A Host

CD Dragons (4-4-3 and 15:15 goals)
CD Dragons have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Apertura 4, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 15 goals and get 16 points.

Alianza FC (7-4-0 and 28:9 goals)
Alianza FC have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Apertura 7, draws in 4 games and lost 0. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 9 goals and get 25 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

CD Dragons (1-3-7 and 8:20 goals)
CD Dragons have won from the last 11 games away in the Apertura 1, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 20 goals and get 6 points.

Alianza FC (7-4-0 and 22:10 goals)
Alianza FC have won from the last 11 games away in the Apertura 7, draws in 4 games and lost 0. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 10 goals and get 25 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

CD Dragons (5-7-10 and 23:35 goals)
CD Dragons have won from the last 22 games overall in the Apertura 5, draws in 7 games and lost 10. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 35 goals and get 22 points.

Alianza FC (14-8-0 and 50:19 goals)
Alianza FC have won from the last 22 games overall in the Apertura 14, draws in 8 games and lost 0. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 50 to 19 goals and get 50 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CD Dragons
CD Dragons won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Alianza FC
Alianza FC won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CD Dragons
CD Dragons won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Alianza FC
Alianza FC won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team CD Dragons played 5 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team Alianza FC played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team CD Dragons played 5 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Alianza FC played 11 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 22 games overall in the Apertura CD Dragons played 10 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 22 games overall in the Apertura Alianza FC played 22 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win