de
Home » H2H

Firpo vs. CD Audaz Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 03:00:00

Last 10 Results from Firpo and the last 10 Results from CD Audaz

Firpo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Isidro Metapán
1-1
18-01-25
H
Pasaquina
1-1
18-01-21
G
C.D. Municipal Limeño
0-0
18-01-14
H
CD FAS
1-0
17-11-25
G
Isidro Metapán
4-2
17-11-19
H
Santa Tecla FC
2-2
17-11-15
G
CD Dragons
0-0
17-11-12
H
CD FAS
0-1
17-11-05
G
Pasaquina
0-0
17-10-29
G
Alianza FC
0-0
CD Audaz
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
CD Dragons
1-1
18-01-26
G
Santa Tecla FC
4-0
18-01-21
H
CD Chalatenango
0-0
18-01-13
G
Pasaquina
3-0
17-11-25
H
CD Chalatenango
1-2
17-11-19
G
CD Sonsonate
3-2
17-11-16
H
CD Águila
2-2
17-11-12
G
C.D. Municipal Limeño
4-0
17-11-05
H
Alianza FC
2-3
17-10-29
H
Isidro Metapán
4-3

History between Firpo and CD Audaz in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Firpo
CD Audaz
1-1
Apertura
17-07-30
CD Audaz
Firpo
0-0
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Firpo vs. CD Audaz

In the last 21 games Firpo played 9 games Over 2.5.
Firpo have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 22 games CD Audaz played 14 games Over 2.5.
CD Audaz have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 53.25% chance that Firpo and CD Audaz scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Firpo vs. CD Audaz

Firpo 1-7-2
In last 10 games Firpo won 1 games, lost 2 games and played 7 games draw

CD Audaz 1-3-6
In last 10 games CD Audaz won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw.

Firpo - CD Audaz (35-50-15)
In this game the chance that Firpo wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 50% and the chance for CD Audaz to win this game is 15%

Form in last 6 Games from Firpo and CD Audaz

Last 6 Events At Home

Firpo (1-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
Firpo have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

CD Audaz (1-2-0 and 2:3 goals)
CD Audaz have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Firpo (0-2-1 and 3:5 goals)
Firpo have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

CD Audaz (0-0-3 and 2:10 goals)
CD Audaz have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 10 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Firpo (1-4-1 and 7:8 goals)
Firpo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

CD Audaz (1-2-3 and 4:13 goals)
CD Audaz has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 13 goals and get 5 points.

Form in Clausura from Firpo and CD Audaz

Clausura Form As A Host

Firpo (1-6-3 and 12:15 goals)
Firpo have won from the last 10 games at Home in the Clausura 1, draws in 6 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 15 goals and get 9 points.

CD Audaz (5-3-3 and 18:17 goals)
CD Audaz have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Clausura 5, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 17 goals and get 18 points.

Clausura Form As A Guest

Firpo (1-7-3 and 12:19 goals)
Firpo have won from the last 11 games away in the Clausura 1, draws in 7 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 19 goals and get 10 points.

CD Audaz (1-2-8 and 10:23 goals)
CD Audaz have won from the last 11 games away in the Clausura 1, draws in 2 games and lost 8. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 23 goals and get 5 points.

Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Firpo (2-13-6 and 24:34 goals)
Firpo have won from the last 21 games overall in the Clausura 2, draws in 13 games and lost 6. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 34 goals and get 19 points.

CD Audaz (6-5-11 and 28:40 goals)
CD Audaz have won from the last 22 games overall in the Clausura 6, draws in 5 games and lost 11. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 40 goals and get 23 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Firpo
Firpo won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CD Audaz
CD Audaz won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Firpo
Firpo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CD Audaz
CD Audaz won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Firpo played 4 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team CD Audaz played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team Firpo played 5 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team CD Audaz played 11 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Clausura Firpo played 9 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 22 games overall in the Clausura CD Audaz played 22 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win