de
Home » H2H

CD Chalatenango vs. C.D. Municipal Limeño Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 02:30:00

Last 10 Results from CD Chalatenango and the last 10 Results from C.D. Municipal Limeño

CD Chalatenango
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-14
H
CD Águila
0-1
17-12-03
G
Isidro Metapán
2-3
17-11-30
H
Isidro Metapán
0-1
17-11-25
G
CD Audaz
1-2
17-11-19
H
Isidro Metapán
1-0
17-11-16
G
Santa Tecla FC
2-1
17-11-12
H
CD Dragons
4-2
17-11-05
G
CD FAS
1-1
17-10-29
H
Pasaquina
0-0
17-10-19
G
Alianza FC
0-0
C.D. Municipal Limeño
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-14
G
Alianza FC
2-1
17-12-03
G
Santa Tecla FC
0-0
17-11-29
H
Santa Tecla FC
0-0
17-11-25
H
CD Sonsonate
3-0
17-11-19
G
CD Águila
2-1
17-11-15
H
Alianza FC
0-1
17-11-12
H
CD Audaz
4-0
17-11-05
G
Isidro Metapán
2-1
17-10-29
G
Santa Tecla FC
4-0
17-10-21
G
CD Dragons
1-1

History between CD Chalatenango and C.D. Municipal Limeño in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
CD Chalatenango
C.D. Municipal Limeño
0-1
Apertura
17-07-30
C.D. Municipal Limeño
CD Chalatenango
0-0
Apertura
17-04-30
CD Chalatenango
C.D. Municipal Limeño
2-0
Clausura
17-03-05
C.D. Municipal Limeño
CD Chalatenango
4-1
Clausura
16-11-26
CD Chalatenango
C.D. Municipal Limeño
1-2
Apertura
16-09-25
C.D. Municipal Limeño
CD Chalatenango
2-0
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CD Chalatenango vs. C.D. Municipal Limeño

In the last 21 games CD Chalatenango played 7 games Over 2.5.
CD Chalatenango have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 22 games C.D. Municipal Limeño played 11 games Over 2.5.
C.D. Municipal Limeño have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 41.67% chance that CD Chalatenango and C.D. Municipal Limeño scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CD Chalatenango vs. C.D. Municipal Limeño

CD Chalatenango 4-3-3
In last 10 games CD Chalatenango won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

C.D. Municipal Limeño 2-3-5
In last 10 games C.D. Municipal Limeño won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.

CD Chalatenango - C.D. Municipal Limeño (45-30-25)
In this game the chance that CD Chalatenango wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for C.D. Municipal Limeño to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from CD Chalatenango and C.D. Municipal Limeño

Last 6 Events At Home

CD Chalatenango (1-0-2 and 1:2 goals)
CD Chalatenango have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

C.D. Municipal Limeño (2-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
C.D. Municipal Limeño have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CD Chalatenango (2-0-1 and 6:5 goals)
CD Chalatenango have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

C.D. Municipal Limeño (0-1-2 and 2:4 goals)
C.D. Municipal Limeño have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CD Chalatenango (3-0-3 and 7:7 goals)
CD Chalatenango have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

C.D. Municipal Limeño (2-2-2 and 5:5 goals)
C.D. Municipal Limeño has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Apertura from CD Chalatenango and C.D. Municipal Limeño

Apertura Form As A Host

CD Chalatenango (4-4-3 and 11:10 goals)
CD Chalatenango have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Apertura 4, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 16 points.

C.D. Municipal Limeño (4-3-4 and 15:11 goals)
C.D. Municipal Limeño have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Apertura 4, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 11 goals and get 15 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

CD Chalatenango (1-4-5 and 8:13 goals)
CD Chalatenango have won from the last 10 games away in the Apertura 1, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 13 goals and get 7 points.

C.D. Municipal Limeño (3-2-6 and 9:19 goals)
C.D. Municipal Limeño have won from the last 11 games away in the Apertura 3, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 19 goals and get 11 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

CD Chalatenango (5-8-8 and 19:23 goals)
CD Chalatenango have won from the last 21 games overall in the Apertura 5, draws in 8 games and lost 8. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 23 goals and get 23 points.

C.D. Municipal Limeño (7-5-10 and 24:30 goals)
C.D. Municipal Limeño have won from the last 22 games overall in the Apertura 7, draws in 5 games and lost 10. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 30 goals and get 26 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CD Chalatenango
CD Chalatenango won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

C.D. Municipal Limeño
C.D. Municipal Limeño won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CD Chalatenango
CD Chalatenango won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

C.D. Municipal Limeño
C.D. Municipal Limeño won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team CD Chalatenango played 3 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team C.D. Municipal Limeño played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team CD Chalatenango played 4 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team C.D. Municipal Limeño played 11 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the Apertura CD Chalatenango played 7 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

In the last 22 games overall in the Apertura C.D. Municipal Limeño played 22 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win