de
Home » H2H

CD Sonsonate vs. CD Águila Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 02:30:00

Last 10 Results from CD Sonsonate and the last 10 Results from CD Águila

CD Sonsonate
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-25
G
C.D. Municipal Limeño
3-0
17-11-19
H
CD Audaz
3-2
17-11-16
G
Isidro Metapán
3-1
17-11-12
H
Santa Tecla FC
1-1
17-11-02
G
CD Dragons
2-2
17-10-29
H
CD FAS
1-2
17-10-21
G
Pasaquina
4-3
17-10-19
H
Firpo
4-4
17-10-15
G
CD Chalatenango
1-1
17-10-12
H
CD Águila
0-0
CD Águila
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-03
G
CD FAS
1-1
17-11-30
H
CD FAS
0-0
17-11-25
G
Alianza FC
5-0
17-11-19
H
C.D. Municipal Limeño
2-1
17-11-16
G
CD Audaz
2-2
17-11-12
H
Isidro Metapán
2-3
17-11-05
G
Santa Tecla FC
3-1
17-10-29
H
CD Dragons
1-0
17-10-22
G
CD FAS
1-1
17-10-18
H
Pasaquina
2-2

History between CD Sonsonate and CD Águila in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
CD Sonsonate
CD Águila
0-0
Apertura
17-07-30
CD Águila
CD Sonsonate
1-1
Apertura
17-04-06
CD Águila
CD Sonsonate
2-0
Clausura
17-02-09
CD Sonsonate
CD Águila
0-2
Clausura
16-10-30
CD Águila
CD Sonsonate
0-0
Apertura
16-08-28
CD Sonsonate
CD Águila
0-0
Apertura
16-03-20
CD Águila
CD Sonsonate
3-1
Clausura
16-01-24
CD Sonsonate
CD Águila
1-2
Clausura
15-10-11
CD Águila
CD Sonsonate
3-0
Primera Division
15-08-09
CD Sonsonate
CD Águila
0-3
Primera Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CD Sonsonate vs. CD Águila

In the last 22 games CD Sonsonate played 11 games Over 2.5.
CD Sonsonate have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 22 games CD Águila played 12 games Over 2.5.
CD Águila have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 52.27% chance that CD Sonsonate and CD Águila scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CD Sonsonate vs. CD Águila

CD Sonsonate 1-5-4
In last 10 games CD Sonsonate won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw

CD Águila 2-5-3
In last 10 games CD Águila won 2 games, lost 3 games and played 5 games draw.

CD Sonsonate - CD Águila (20-50-30)
In this game the chance that CD Sonsonate wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 50% and the chance for CD Águila to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from CD Sonsonate and CD Águila

Last 6 Events At Home

CD Sonsonate (1-1-1 and 5:5 goals)
CD Sonsonate have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

CD Águila (2-1-0 and 4:4 goals)
CD Águila have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CD Sonsonate (0-1-2 and 3:8 goals)
CD Sonsonate have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

CD Águila (0-2-1 and 3:8 goals)
CD Águila have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CD Sonsonate (1-2-3 and 8:13 goals)
CD Sonsonate have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 13 goals and get 5 points.

CD Águila (2-3-1 and 7:12 goals)
CD Águila has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Apertura from CD Sonsonate and CD Águila

Apertura Form As A Host

CD Sonsonate (3-5-3 and 14:12 goals)
CD Sonsonate have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Apertura 3, draws in 5 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 12 goals and get 14 points.

CD Águila (5-4-2 and 17:15 goals)
CD Águila have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Apertura 5, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 15 goals and get 19 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

CD Sonsonate (0-5-6 and 13:22 goals)
CD Sonsonate have won from the last 11 games away in the Apertura 0, draws in 5 games and lost 6. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 22 goals and get 5 points.

CD Águila (1-5-5 and 15:23 goals)
CD Águila have won from the last 11 games away in the Apertura 1, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 23 goals and get 8 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

CD Sonsonate (3-10-9 and 27:34 goals)
CD Sonsonate have won from the last 22 games overall in the Apertura 3, draws in 10 games and lost 9. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 34 goals and get 19 points.

CD Águila (6-9-7 and 32:38 goals)
CD Águila have won from the last 22 games overall in the Apertura 6, draws in 9 games and lost 7. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 38 goals and get 27 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CD Sonsonate
CD Sonsonate won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CD Águila
CD Águila won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CD Sonsonate
CD Sonsonate won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 11 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CD Águila
CD Águila won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team CD Sonsonate played 4 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team CD Águila played 5 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team CD Sonsonate played 7 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team CD Águila played 11 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 22 games overall in the Apertura CD Sonsonate played 11 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 22 games overall in the Apertura CD Águila played 22 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win