de
Home » H2H

Wellington Phoenix vs. Western Sydney Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 07:40:00

Last 10 Results from Wellington Phoenix and the last 10 Results from Western Sydney

Wellington Phoenix
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Western Sydney
1-1
18-01-10
H
Melbourne Victory
2-1
18-01-06
G
Melbourne Heart
2-1
17-12-31
G
Central Coast Mariners FC
0-0
17-12-23
H
Sydney FC
1-4
17-12-16
G
Perth Glory FC
1-0
17-12-09
G
Brisbane Roar FC
0-0
17-12-03
H
Melbourne Victory
2-3
17-11-25
H
Central Coast Mariners FC
1-4
17-11-12
H
Perth Glory FC
5-2
Western Sydney
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Wellington Phoenix
1-1
18-01-10
H
Adelaide United FC
1-1
18-01-05
G
Brisbane Roar FC
0-2
18-01-01
H
Melbourne Heart
2-1
17-12-22
G
Newcastle United Jets FC
4-0
17-12-16
G
Central Coast Mariners FC
0-2
17-12-09
H
Sydney FC
0-5
17-12-02
H
Brisbane Roar FC
0-2
17-11-26
G
Adelaide United FC
2-0
17-11-12
G
Melbourne Heart
1-1

History between Wellington Phoenix and Western Sydney in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney
1-1
A-League
17-03-19
Western Sydney
Wellington Phoenix
3-1
A-League
17-02-04
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney
1-3
A-League
16-12-17
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney
2-2
A-League
16-04-10
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney
0-2
A-League
16-02-14
Western Sydney
Wellington Phoenix
2-5
A-League
15-11-21
Western Sydney
Wellington Phoenix
2-1
A-League
15-02-08
Western Sydney
Wellington Phoenix
2-0
A-League
14-12-28
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney
1-0
A-League
14-11-07
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney
1-0
A-League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Wellington Phoenix vs. Western Sydney

In the last 15 games Wellington Phoenix played 9 games Over 2.5.
Wellington Phoenix have an Goal difference from 4:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 15 games Western Sydney played 6 games Over 2.5.
Western Sydney have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Wellington Phoenix and Western Sydney scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Wellington Phoenix vs. Western Sydney

Wellington Phoenix 2-3-5
In last 10 games Wellington Phoenix won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

Western Sydney 3-3-4
In last 10 games Western Sydney won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Wellington Phoenix - Western Sydney (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that Wellington Phoenix wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Western Sydney to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Wellington Phoenix and Western Sydney

Last 6 Events At Home

Wellington Phoenix (1-1-1 and 4:6 goals)
Wellington Phoenix have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Western Sydney (1-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
Western Sydney have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Wellington Phoenix (0-1-2 and 1:3 goals)
Wellington Phoenix have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Western Sydney (2-1-1 and 5:5 goals)
Western Sydney have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Wellington Phoenix (1-2-3 and 5:9 goals)
Wellington Phoenix have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 5 points.

Western Sydney (3-2-1 and 8:7 goals)
Western Sydney has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Form in A-League from Wellington Phoenix and Western Sydney

A-League Form As A Host

Wellington Phoenix (2-3-3 and 16:19 goals)
Wellington Phoenix have won from the last 8 games at Home in the A-League 2, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 19 goals and get 9 points.

Western Sydney (2-2-2 and 7:12 goals)
Western Sydney have won from the last 6 games at Home in the A-League 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 8 points.

A-League Form As A Guest

Wellington Phoenix (0-2-5 and 3:10 goals)
Wellington Phoenix have won from the last 7 games away in the A-League 0, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 10 goals and get 2 points.

Western Sydney (2-5-2 and 10:12 goals)
Western Sydney have won from the last 9 games away in the A-League 2, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 12 goals and get 11 points.

A-League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Wellington Phoenix (2-5-8 and 19:29 goals)
Wellington Phoenix have won from the last 15 games overall in the A-League 2, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 29 goals and get 11 points.

Western Sydney (4-7-4 and 17:24 goals)
Western Sydney have won from the last 15 games overall in the A-League 4, draws in 7 games and lost 4. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 24 goals and get 19 points.

Handicap 0-1 (A-League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Wellington Phoenix
Wellington Phoenix won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Western Sydney
Western Sydney won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Wellington Phoenix
Wellington Phoenix won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Western Sydney
Western Sydney won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (A-League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Wellington Phoenix played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Home Team Western Sydney played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Wellington Phoenix played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Western Sydney played 9 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 15 games overall in the A-League Wellington Phoenix played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games overall in the A-League Western Sydney played 15 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (A-League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win