de
Home » H2H

Deportivo Saprissa FC vs. Municipal Pérez Zeledón Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 04:00:00

Last 10 Results from Deportivo Saprissa FC and the last 10 Results from Municipal Pérez Zeledón

Deportivo Saprissa FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-14
G
C.S. Cartaginés
0-3
18-01-11
H
Santos de Guápiles
1-0
18-01-08
G
Aguilas Guanacastecas
0-3
17-12-17
H
Santos de Guápiles
1-2
17-12-14
H
CS Herediano
1-0
17-12-11
G
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
3-2
17-12-07
H
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
2-1
17-12-04
G
CS Herediano
0-1
17-11-26
G
Santos de Guápiles
0-0
17-11-23
H
Santos de Guápiles
1-2
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Universidad de Costa Rica
2-1
18-01-11
H
Aguilas Guanacastecas
2-2
18-01-07
G
Limon
1-1
17-12-24
G
CS Herediano
0-0
17-12-21
H
CS Herediano
1-0
17-12-17
G
CS Herediano
1-2
17-12-14
G
Santos de Guápiles
1-1
17-12-11
H
Deportivo Saprissa FC
3-2
17-12-07
G
Deportivo Saprissa FC
2-1
17-12-03
H
Santos de Guápiles
1-0

History between Deportivo Saprissa FC and Municipal Pérez Zeledón in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-11
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Deportivo Saprissa FC
3-2
Apertura Final Stage
17-12-07
Deportivo Saprissa FC
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
2-1
Apertura Final Stage
17-10-12
Deportivo Saprissa FC
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
1-2
Apertura
17-08-06
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Deportivo Saprissa FC
1-2
Apertura
17-04-13
Deportivo Saprissa FC
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
2-1
Clausura
17-02-12
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Deportivo Saprissa FC
0-0
Clausura
16-11-06
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Deportivo Saprissa FC
1-2
Apertura
16-08-29
Deportivo Saprissa FC
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
4-0
Apertura
16-04-06
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Deportivo Saprissa FC
2-1
Clausura
16-02-05
Deportivo Saprissa FC
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
0-1
Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Deportivo Saprissa FC vs. Municipal Pérez Zeledón

In the last 22 games Deportivo Saprissa FC played 13 games Over 2.5.
Deportivo Saprissa FC have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 22 games Municipal Pérez Zeledón played 17 games Over 2.5.
Municipal Pérez Zeledón have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 68.18% chance that Deportivo Saprissa FC and Municipal Pérez Zeledón scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Deportivo Saprissa FC vs. Municipal Pérez Zeledón

Deportivo Saprissa FC 6-1-3
In last 10 games Deportivo Saprissa FC won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw

Municipal Pérez Zeledón 4-4-2
In last 10 games Municipal Pérez Zeledón won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

Deportivo Saprissa FC - Municipal Pérez Zeledón (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Deportivo Saprissa FC wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Municipal Pérez Zeledón to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Deportivo Saprissa FC and Municipal Pérez Zeledón

Last 6 Events At Home

Deportivo Saprissa FC (2-0-1 and 3:2 goals)
Deportivo Saprissa FC have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón (1-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
Municipal Pérez Zeledón have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Deportivo Saprissa FC (2-0-1 and 8:3 goals)
Deportivo Saprissa FC have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón (1-2-1 and 4:4 goals)
Municipal Pérez Zeledón have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Saprissa FC (4-0-2 and 11:5 goals)
Deportivo Saprissa FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón (2-3-1 and 7:6 goals)
Municipal Pérez Zeledón has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Apertura from Deportivo Saprissa FC and Municipal Pérez Zeledón

Apertura Form As A Host

Deportivo Saprissa FC (8-1-2 and 29:10 goals)
Deportivo Saprissa FC have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Apertura 8, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 29 to 10 goals and get 25 points.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón (6-3-2 and 26:14 goals)
Municipal Pérez Zeledón have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Apertura 6, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 14 goals and get 21 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

Deportivo Saprissa FC (5-3-3 and 21:17 goals)
Deportivo Saprissa FC have won from the last 11 games away in the Apertura 5, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 17 goals and get 18 points.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón (4-3-4 and 17:19 goals)
Municipal Pérez Zeledón have won from the last 11 games away in the Apertura 4, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 19 goals and get 15 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Saprissa FC (13-4-5 and 50:27 goals)
Deportivo Saprissa FC have won from the last 22 games overall in the Apertura 13, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 50 to 27 goals and get 43 points.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón (10-6-6 and 43:33 goals)
Municipal Pérez Zeledón have won from the last 22 games overall in the Apertura 10, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 43 to 33 goals and get 36 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Deportivo Saprissa FC
Deportivo Saprissa FC won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Municipal Pérez Zeledón won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Deportivo Saprissa FC
Deportivo Saprissa FC won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Municipal Pérez Zeledón won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team Deportivo Saprissa FC played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team Municipal Pérez Zeledón played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team Deportivo Saprissa FC played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Municipal Pérez Zeledón played 11 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 22 games overall in the Apertura Deportivo Saprissa FC played 13 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 22 games overall in the Apertura Municipal Pérez Zeledón played 22 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win