de
Home » H2H

Santos de Guápiles vs. LD Alajuelense Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 04:00:00

Last 10 Results from Santos de Guápiles and the last 10 Results from LD Alajuelense

Santos de Guápiles
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Limon
1-1
18-01-25
H
Universidad de Costa Rica
4-1
18-01-21
G
Grecia
0-0
18-01-18
H
Aguilas Guanacastecas
2-0
18-01-11
G
Deportivo Saprissa FC
1-0
18-01-07
H
Guadalupe FC
1-1
17-12-17
G
Deportivo Saprissa FC
1-2
17-12-14
H
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
1-1
17-12-10
G
CS Herediano
2-0
17-12-07
H
CS Herediano
0-2
LD Alajuelense
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Deportivo Saprissa FC
3-1
18-01-25
H
Aguilas Guanacastecas
4-0
18-01-21
G
C.S. Cartaginés
1-1
18-01-19
G
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
4-1
18-01-14
H
CS Herediano
1-0
18-01-11
H
Limon
1-0
18-01-07
G
Grecia
1-2
17-11-23
H
Limon
3-2
17-11-18
G
Universidad de Costa Rica
0-1
17-11-12
H
C.S. Cartaginés
3-3

History between Santos de Guápiles and LD Alajuelense in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Santos de Guápiles
LD Alajuelense
2-1
Apertura
17-08-06
LD Alajuelense
Santos de Guápiles
2-2
Apertura
17-02-26
Santos de Guápiles
LD Alajuelense
2-2
Clausura
17-01-08
LD Alajuelense
Santos de Guápiles
1-2
Clausura
16-12-15
Santos de Guápiles
LD Alajuelense
3-2
Apertura Final Stage
16-12-04
LD Alajuelense
Santos de Guápiles
2-1
Apertura Final Stage
16-09-18
LD Alajuelense
Santos de Guápiles
2-0
Apertura
16-07-17
Santos de Guápiles
LD Alajuelense
0-0
Apertura
16-03-31
Santos de Guápiles
LD Alajuelense
0-2
Clausura
16-02-05
LD Alajuelense
Santos de Guápiles
4-2
Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Santos de Guápiles vs. LD Alajuelense

In the last 22 games Santos de Guápiles played 15 games Over 2.5.
Santos de Guápiles have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 22 games LD Alajuelense played 13 games Over 2.5.
LD Alajuelense have an Goal difference from 6:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 63.64% chance that Santos de Guápiles and LD Alajuelense scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Santos de Guápiles vs. LD Alajuelense

Santos de Guápiles 3-4-3
In last 10 games Santos de Guápiles won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw

LD Alajuelense 6-2-2
In last 10 games LD Alajuelense won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Santos de Guápiles - LD Alajuelense (25-30-45)
In this game the chance that Santos de Guápiles wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for LD Alajuelense to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Santos de Guápiles and LD Alajuelense

Last 6 Events At Home

Santos de Guápiles (2-2-0 and 8:3 goals)
Santos de Guápiles have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 8 points.

LD Alajuelense (3-0-0 and 6:0 goals)
LD Alajuelense have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Santos de Guápiles (0-1-1 and 0:1 goals)
Santos de Guápiles have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

LD Alajuelense (0-1-2 and 3:8 goals)
LD Alajuelense have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Santos de Guápiles (2-3-1 and 8:4 goals)
Santos de Guápiles have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

LD Alajuelense (3-1-2 and 9:8 goals)
LD Alajuelense has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 8 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Apertura Final Stage from Santos de Guápiles and LD Alajuelense

Apertura Final Stage Form As A Host

Santos de Guápiles (7-2-2 and 28:15 goals)
Santos de Guápiles have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Apertura Final Stage 7, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 15 goals and get 23 points.

LD Alajuelense (5-3-3 and 22:16 goals)
LD Alajuelense have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Apertura Final Stage 5, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 16 goals and get 18 points.

Apertura Final Stage Form As A Guest

Santos de Guápiles (4-5-2 and 18:13 goals)
Santos de Guápiles have won from the last 11 games away in the Apertura Final Stage 4, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 13 goals and get 17 points.

LD Alajuelense (3-4-4 and 16:15 goals)
LD Alajuelense have won from the last 11 games away in the Apertura Final Stage 3, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 15 goals and get 13 points.

Apertura Final Stage Form Total As Guest Or Host

Santos de Guápiles (11-7-4 and 46:28 goals)
Santos de Guápiles have won from the last 22 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage 11, draws in 7 games and lost 4. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 46 to 28 goals and get 40 points.

LD Alajuelense (8-7-7 and 38:31 goals)
LD Alajuelense have won from the last 22 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage 8, draws in 7 games and lost 7. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 38 to 31 goals and get 31 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura Final Stage)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Santos de Guápiles
Santos de Guápiles won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

LD Alajuelense
LD Alajuelense won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Santos de Guápiles
Santos de Guápiles won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

LD Alajuelense
LD Alajuelense won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura Final Stage)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team Santos de Guápiles played 9 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team LD Alajuelense played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team Santos de Guápiles played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team LD Alajuelense played 11 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 22 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage Santos de Guápiles played 15 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 22 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage LD Alajuelense played 22 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura Final Stage)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win