de
Home » H2H

CS Herediano vs. Aguilas Guanacastecas Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 04:00:00

Last 10 Results from CS Herediano and the last 10 Results from Aguilas Guanacastecas

CS Herediano
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-18
H
Grecia
3-0
18-01-14
G
LD Alajuelense
1-0
18-01-10
H
Deportiva Carmelita
0-1
18-01-07
G
Universidad de Costa Rica
0-1
17-12-24
H
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
0-0
17-12-21
G
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
1-0
17-12-17
H
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
1-2
17-12-14
G
Deportivo Saprissa FC
1-0
17-12-10
H
Santos de Guápiles
2-0
17-12-07
G
Santos de Guápiles
0-2
Aguilas Guanacastecas
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-18
G
Santos de Guápiles
2-0
18-01-14
H
Guadalupe FC
0-0
18-01-11
G
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
2-2
18-01-08
H
Deportivo Saprissa FC
0-3
17-11-23
G
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
4-0
17-11-19
H
Deportivo Saprissa FC
1-5
17-11-16
H
Santos de Guápiles
0-2
17-11-12
G
Grecia
4-0
17-11-05
G
LD Alajuelense
3-0
17-11-02
H
C.S. Cartaginés
0-3

History between CS Herediano and Aguilas Guanacastecas in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
CS Herediano
Aguilas Guanacastecas
4-1
Apertura
17-08-06
Aguilas Guanacastecas
CS Herediano
0-2
Apertura
17-03-12
CS Herediano
Aguilas Guanacastecas
7-1
Clausura
17-01-27
Aguilas Guanacastecas
CS Herediano
2-2
Clausura
16-10-09
Aguilas Guanacastecas
CS Herediano
2-0
Apertura
16-07-31
CS Herediano
Aguilas Guanacastecas
2-1
Apertura
16-04-14
Aguilas Guanacastecas
CS Herediano
1-0
Clausura
16-02-18
CS Herediano
Aguilas Guanacastecas
2-0
Clausura
15-11-05
CS Herediano
Aguilas Guanacastecas
3-0
Apertura
15-09-10
Aguilas Guanacastecas
CS Herediano
1-3
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CS Herediano vs. Aguilas Guanacastecas

In the last 22 games CS Herediano played 9 games Over 2.5.
CS Herediano have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 22 games Aguilas Guanacastecas played 17 games Over 2.5.
Aguilas Guanacastecas have an Goal difference from 1:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 59.09% chance that CS Herediano and Aguilas Guanacastecas scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CS Herediano vs. Aguilas Guanacastecas

CS Herediano 4-1-5
In last 10 games CS Herediano won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Aguilas Guanacastecas 0-2-8
In last 10 games Aguilas Guanacastecas won 0 games, lost 8 games and played 2 games draw.

CS Herediano - Aguilas Guanacastecas (60-15-25)
In this game the chance that CS Herediano wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Aguilas Guanacastecas to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from CS Herediano and Aguilas Guanacastecas

Last 6 Events At Home

CS Herediano (1-1-1 and 3:1 goals)
CS Herediano have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Aguilas Guanacastecas (2-1-0 and 1:8 goals)
Aguilas Guanacastecas have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CS Herediano (1-0-2 and 1:2 goals)
CS Herediano have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Aguilas Guanacastecas (0-1-2 and 2:8 goals)
Aguilas Guanacastecas have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CS Herediano (2-1-3 and 4:3 goals)
CS Herediano have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Aguilas Guanacastecas (2-2-2 and 3:16 goals)
Aguilas Guanacastecas has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 16 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Apertura Final Stage from CS Herediano and Aguilas Guanacastecas

Apertura Final Stage Form As A Host

CS Herediano (8-3-0 and 26:8 goals)
CS Herediano have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Apertura Final Stage 8, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 8 goals and get 27 points.

Aguilas Guanacastecas (3-1-7 and 15:26 goals)
Aguilas Guanacastecas have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Apertura Final Stage 3, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 26 goals and get 10 points.

Apertura Final Stage Form As A Guest

CS Herediano (8-3-0 and 15:4 goals)
CS Herediano have won from the last 11 games away in the Apertura Final Stage 8, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 4 goals and get 27 points.

Aguilas Guanacastecas (1-1-9 and 8:31 goals)
Aguilas Guanacastecas have won from the last 11 games away in the Apertura Final Stage 1, draws in 1 games and lost 9. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 31 goals and get 4 points.

Apertura Final Stage Form Total As Guest Or Host

CS Herediano (16-6-0 and 41:12 goals)
CS Herediano have won from the last 22 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage 16, draws in 6 games and lost 0. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 41 to 12 goals and get 54 points.

Aguilas Guanacastecas (4-2-16 and 23:57 goals)
Aguilas Guanacastecas have won from the last 22 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage 4, draws in 2 games and lost 16. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 57 goals and get 14 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura Final Stage)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CS Herediano
CS Herediano won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Aguilas Guanacastecas
Aguilas Guanacastecas won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CS Herediano
CS Herediano won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Aguilas Guanacastecas
Aguilas Guanacastecas won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura Final Stage)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team CS Herediano played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team Aguilas Guanacastecas played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team CS Herediano played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Aguilas Guanacastecas played 11 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 22 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage CS Herediano played 9 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 22 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage Aguilas Guanacastecas played 22 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura Final Stage)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win