de
Home » H2H

Newtown FC vs. Bala Town Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 20:45:00

Last 10 Results from Newtown FC and the last 10 Results from Bala Town

Newtown FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Prestatyn Town
3-0
18-01-09
H
Cardif Met University
3-2
18-01-05
G
Bangor City
3-1
17-12-30
G
TNS
2-4
17-12-26
H
TNS
2-3
17-12-22
G
Connah's Quay
4-0
17-12-14
H
Llandudno FC
2-1
17-11-24
G
Aberystwyth
3-0
17-11-18
H
Barry Town
3-0
17-11-11
G
Carmarthen
0-2
Bala Town
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Barry Town
0-1
18-01-06
G
Llandudno FC
1-1
18-01-02
H
TNS
0-3
17-12-30
H
Prestatyn Town
1-0
17-12-26
G
Prestatyn Town
0-2
17-12-22
H
Elements Cefn Druids
2-1
17-12-16
G
Cardif Met University
1-2
17-11-24
G
Bangor City
5-0
17-11-17
G
Aberystwyth
1-2
17-11-10
H
Connah's Quay
1-1

History between Newtown FC and Bala Town in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Newtown FC
Bala Town
1-3
Premier League
17-08-11
Bala Town
Newtown FC
3-0
Premier League
16-10-02
Bala Town
Newtown FC
1-0
Premier League
16-08-13
Newtown FC
Bala Town
0-0
Premier League
16-03-19
Newtown FC
Bala Town
2-2
Premier League
16-01-29
Bala Town
Newtown FC
1-1
Premier League
15-10-16
Bala Town
Newtown FC
1-0
Premier League
15-10-03
Newtown FC
Bala Town
2-3
Premier League
15-04-11
Bala Town
Newtown FC
1-2
Premier Division
15-02-21
Newtown FC
Bala Town
1-1
Premier Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Newtown FC vs. Bala Town

In the last 22 games Newtown FC played 15 games Over 2.5.
Newtown FC have an Goal difference from 8:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 22 games Bala Town played 12 games Over 2.5.
Bala Town have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 61.36% chance that Newtown FC and Bala Town scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Newtown FC vs. Bala Town

Newtown FC 6-0-4
In last 10 games Newtown FC won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw

Bala Town 6-2-2
In last 10 games Bala Town won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Newtown FC - Bala Town (40-10-50)
In this game the chance that Newtown FC wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Bala Town to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Newtown FC and Bala Town

Last 6 Events At Home

Newtown FC (2-0-1 and 8:5 goals)
Newtown FC have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Bala Town (3-0-0 and 3:4 goals)
Bala Town have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Newtown FC (1-0-2 and 5:9 goals)
Newtown FC have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 3 points.

Bala Town (2-1-0 and 4:1 goals)
Bala Town have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Newtown FC (3-0-3 and 13:14 goals)
Newtown FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 14 goals and get 9 points.

Bala Town (5-1-0 and 7:5 goals)
Bala Town has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Premier League from Newtown FC and Bala Town

Premier League Form As A Host

Newtown FC (6-1-4 and 24:14 goals)
Newtown FC have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Premier League 6, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 14 goals and get 19 points.

Bala Town (6-2-3 and 14:13 goals)
Bala Town have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Premier League 6, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 13 goals and get 20 points.

Premier League Form As A Guest

Newtown FC (2-2-7 and 8:21 goals)
Newtown FC have won from the last 11 games away in the Premier League 2, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 21 goals and get 8 points.

Bala Town (6-1-4 and 12:16 goals)
Bala Town have won from the last 11 games away in the Premier League 6, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 16 goals and get 19 points.

Premier League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Newtown FC (8-3-11 and 32:35 goals)
Newtown FC have won from the last 22 games overall in the Premier League 8, draws in 3 games and lost 11. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 35 goals and get 27 points.

Bala Town (12-3-7 and 26:29 goals)
Bala Town have won from the last 22 games overall in the Premier League 12, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 29 goals and get 39 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Newtown FC
Newtown FC won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Bala Town
Bala Town won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Newtown FC
Newtown FC won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Bala Town
Bala Town won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team Newtown FC played 9 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team Bala Town played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team Newtown FC played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Bala Town played 11 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 22 games overall in the Premier League Newtown FC played 15 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 22 games overall in the Premier League Bala Town played 22 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win