de
Home » H2H

Botev Plovdiv vs. Septemvri Sofia Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Botev Plovdiv and the last 10 Results from Septemvri Sofia

Botev Plovdiv
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-20
G
Dunav Ruse
0-0
17-10-16
H
Vereya
1-0
17-10-12
H
Septemvri Sofia
5-0
17-09-30
G
Vitosha Bistrica
2-4
17-09-24
H
Lokomotiv (Plovdiv)
3-0
17-09-18
G
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
2-1
17-09-10
H
Levski Sofia
2-1
17-08-25
G
Etar (Veliko Tarnovo)
1-1
17-08-18
H
Cherno More Varna
1-2
17-08-13
G
Beroe
1-1
Septemvri Sofia
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
G
Vereya
0-1
17-10-16
H
Vitosha Bistrica
1-0
17-10-12
G
Botev Plovdiv
5-0
17-09-29
G
Lokomotiv (Plovdiv)
1-0
17-09-24
H
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
1-4
17-09-15
G
Levski Sofia
2-0
17-09-11
H
Etar (Veliko Tarnovo)
1-1
17-08-27
G
Cherno More Varna
1-4
17-08-21
H
Beroe
0-1
17-08-11
H
Litex Lovech
0-1

History between Botev Plovdiv and Septemvri Sofia in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Botev Plovdiv
Septemvri Sofia
5-0
First Professional League
15-07-10
Botev Plovdiv
Septemvri Sofia
5-0
Various games

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Botev Plovdiv vs. Septemvri Sofia

In the last 13 games Botev Plovdiv played 8 games Over 2.5.
Botev Plovdiv have an Goal difference from 9:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 13 games Septemvri Sofia played 3 games Over 2.5.
Septemvri Sofia have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 42.31% chance that Botev Plovdiv and Septemvri Sofia scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Botev Plovdiv vs. Septemvri Sofia

Botev Plovdiv 5-3-2
In last 10 games Botev Plovdiv won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw

Septemvri Sofia 3-1-6
In last 10 games Septemvri Sofia won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.

Botev Plovdiv - Septemvri Sofia (55-20-25)
In this game the chance that Botev Plovdiv wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Septemvri Sofia to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Botev Plovdiv and Septemvri Sofia

Last 6 Events At Home

Botev Plovdiv (3-0-0 and 9:0 goals)
Botev Plovdiv have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Septemvri Sofia (2-0-0 and 2:4 goals)
Septemvri Sofia have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Botev Plovdiv (1-1-1 and 5:4 goals)
Botev Plovdiv have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Septemvri Sofia (1-0-3 and 1:8 goals)
Septemvri Sofia have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Botev Plovdiv (4-1-1 and 14:4 goals)
Botev Plovdiv have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

Septemvri Sofia (3-0-3 and 3:12 goals)
Septemvri Sofia has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 12 goals and get 9 points.

Form in First Professional League from Botev Plovdiv and Septemvri Sofia

First Professional League Form As A Host

Botev Plovdiv (4-0-3 and 14:10 goals)
Botev Plovdiv have won from the last 7 games at Home in the First Professional League 4, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 10 goals and get 12 points.

Septemvri Sofia (1-1-5 and 3:11 goals)
Septemvri Sofia have won from the last 7 games at Home in the First Professional League 1, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 11 goals and get 4 points.

First Professional League Form As A Guest

Botev Plovdiv (2-3-1 and 10:8 goals)
Botev Plovdiv have won from the last 6 games away in the First Professional League 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 9 points.

Septemvri Sofia (3-0-3 and 6:9 goals)
Septemvri Sofia have won from the last 6 games away in the First Professional League 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 9 points.

First Professional League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Botev Plovdiv (6-3-4 and 24:18 goals)
Botev Plovdiv have won from the last 13 games overall in the First Professional League 6, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 18 goals and get 21 points.

Septemvri Sofia (4-1-8 and 9:20 goals)
Septemvri Sofia have won from the last 13 games overall in the First Professional League 4, draws in 1 games and lost 8. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 20 goals and get 13 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Professional League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Botev Plovdiv
Botev Plovdiv won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Septemvri Sofia
Septemvri Sofia won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Botev Plovdiv
Botev Plovdiv won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Septemvri Sofia
Septemvri Sofia won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Professional League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Botev Plovdiv played 5 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Septemvri Sofia played 1 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Botev Plovdiv played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team Septemvri Sofia played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the First Professional League Botev Plovdiv played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games overall in the First Professional League Septemvri Sofia played 13 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Professional League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win