de
Home » H2H

Znojmo vs. Slovan Varnsdorf Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 18:30:00

Last 10 Results from Znojmo and the last 10 Results from Slovan Varnsdorf

Znojmo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-25
G
Hradec Kralove
1-1
17-11-17
H
Olympia HK
2-1
17-11-05
G
Slovan Varnsdorf
3-0
17-10-31
H
FC Vlasim
3-2
17-10-22
G
FK Viktoria Žižkov
2-1
17-10-15
H
Budejovice
1-1
17-09-30
G
Trinec
2-1
17-09-24
H
Sezimovo Usti
2-1
17-09-20
H
Sparta Prague
0-1
17-09-16
G
Pardubice
0-1
Slovan Varnsdorf
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-26
H
FK Viktoria Žižkov
3-2
17-11-18
G
Sezimovo Usti
1-2
17-11-05
H
Znojmo
3-0
17-10-28
G
Pardubice
3-2
17-10-22
H
Frýdek-Místek
1-0
17-10-14
G
Opava
3-3
17-10-01
H
Sokolov
0-1
17-09-27
G
Olympia HK
2-2
17-09-22
G
Usti nad Labem
1-1
17-09-16
H
Hradec Kralove
1-1

History between Znojmo and Slovan Varnsdorf in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-05
Slovan Varnsdorf
Znojmo
3-0
Druha League
17-04-29
Slovan Varnsdorf
Znojmo
2-1
Druha League
16-10-12
Znojmo
Slovan Varnsdorf
2-1
Druha League
16-04-24
Slovan Varnsdorf
Znojmo
0-6
Druha League
15-10-09
Znojmo
Slovan Varnsdorf
2-0
Druha League
15-04-12
Znojmo
Slovan Varnsdorf
0-1
Druha League
13-04-28
Znojmo
Slovan Varnsdorf
3-0
Druha League
12-10-14
Slovan Varnsdorf
Znojmo
0-1
Druha League
12-05-19
Slovan Varnsdorf
Znojmo
1-1
Druha League
11-11-12
Znojmo
Slovan Varnsdorf
0-0
Druha League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Znojmo vs. Slovan Varnsdorf

In the last 16 games Znojmo played 11 games Over 2.5.
Znojmo have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Slovan Varnsdorf played 9 games Over 2.5.
Slovan Varnsdorf have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 62.5% chance that Znojmo and Slovan Varnsdorf scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Znojmo vs. Slovan Varnsdorf

Znojmo 4-2-4
In last 10 games Znojmo won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Slovan Varnsdorf 4-4-2
In last 10 games Slovan Varnsdorf won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

Znojmo - Slovan Varnsdorf (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that Znojmo wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Slovan Varnsdorf to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Znojmo and Slovan Varnsdorf

Last 6 Events At Home

Znojmo (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
Znojmo have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Slovan Varnsdorf (3-0-0 and 7:2 goals)
Slovan Varnsdorf have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Znojmo (0-1-2 and 2:6 goals)
Znojmo have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Slovan Varnsdorf (1-1-1 and 7:7 goals)
Slovan Varnsdorf have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Znojmo (2-2-2 and 8:10 goals)
Znojmo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 8 points.

Slovan Varnsdorf (4-1-1 and 14:9 goals)
Slovan Varnsdorf has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Druha League from Znojmo and Slovan Varnsdorf

Druha League Form As A Host

Znojmo (5-1-1 and 13:10 goals)
Znojmo have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Druha League 5, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 10 goals and get 16 points.

Slovan Varnsdorf (3-2-3 and 10:8 goals)
Slovan Varnsdorf have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 3, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 11 points.

Druha League Form As A Guest

Znojmo (2-3-4 and 8:15 goals)
Znojmo have won from the last 9 games away in the Druha League 2, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 15 goals and get 9 points.

Slovan Varnsdorf (1-4-3 and 12:17 goals)
Slovan Varnsdorf have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 1, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 17 goals and get 7 points.

Druha League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Znojmo (7-4-5 and 21:25 goals)
Znojmo have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 7, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 25 goals and get 25 points.

Slovan Varnsdorf (4-6-6 and 22:25 goals)
Slovan Varnsdorf have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 4, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 25 goals and get 18 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Druha League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Znojmo
Znojmo won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Slovan Varnsdorf
Slovan Varnsdorf won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Znojmo
Znojmo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Slovan Varnsdorf
Slovan Varnsdorf won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Druha League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Znojmo played 6 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Slovan Varnsdorf played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Znojmo played 5 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Slovan Varnsdorf played 8 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Znojmo played 11 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Slovan Varnsdorf played 16 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Druha League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win