de
Home » H2H

Pardubice vs. Budejovice Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Pardubice and the last 10 Results from Budejovice

Pardubice
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-25
G
Frýdek-Místek
0-2
17-11-17
H
Pribram
1-2
17-11-05
G
Budejovice
0-0
17-10-28
H
Slovan Varnsdorf
3-2
17-10-21
G
Trinec
1-0
17-10-14
H
FC Vlasim
2-0
17-09-30
G
Sezimovo Usti
0-3
17-09-23
H
FK Viktoria Žižkov
3-1
17-09-16
H
Znojmo
0-1
17-09-09
G
Opava
1-0
Budejovice
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-25
H
FC Vlasim
0-2
17-11-18
G
Trinec
1-1
17-11-05
H
Pardubice
0-0
17-10-28
G
Sezimovo Usti
0-0
17-10-21
H
Opava
2-1
17-10-15
G
Znojmo
1-1
17-10-01
H
Vitkovice
6-0
17-09-24
G
Sokolov
0-1
17-09-17
H
Frýdek-Místek
1-1
17-09-11
G
Pribram
1-0

History between Pardubice and Budejovice in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-05
Budejovice
Pardubice
0-0
Druha League
17-05-10
Budejovice
Pardubice
0-0
Druha League
16-10-29
Pardubice
Budejovice
0-0
Druha League
16-05-17
Pardubice
Budejovice
2-0
Druha League
15-11-06
Budejovice
Pardubice
1-1
Druha League
14-05-02
Budejovice
Pardubice
1-0
Druha League
13-10-12
Pardubice
Budejovice
1-1
Druha League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Pardubice vs. Budejovice

In the last 16 games Pardubice played 7 games Over 2.5.
Pardubice have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Budejovice played 4 games Over 2.5.
Budejovice have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 34.38% chance that Pardubice and Budejovice scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Pardubice vs. Budejovice

Pardubice 5-1-4
In last 10 games Pardubice won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

Budejovice 3-5-2
In last 10 games Budejovice won 3 games, lost 2 games and played 5 games draw.

Pardubice - Budejovice (35-30-35)
In this game the chance that Pardubice wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Budejovice to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Pardubice and Budejovice

Last 6 Events At Home

Pardubice (2-0-1 and 6:4 goals)
Pardubice have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Budejovice (2-1-0 and 2:3 goals)
Budejovice have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Pardubice (1-1-1 and 2:1 goals)
Pardubice have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Budejovice (0-3-0 and 2:2 goals)
Budejovice have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Pardubice (3-1-2 and 8:5 goals)
Pardubice have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 10 points.

Budejovice (2-4-0 and 4:5 goals)
Budejovice has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 4 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Druha League from Pardubice and Budejovice

Druha League Form As A Host

Pardubice (6-0-2 and 15:8 goals)
Pardubice have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 6, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 8 goals and get 18 points.

Budejovice (4-3-1 and 16:6 goals)
Budejovice have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Druha League Form As A Guest

Pardubice (3-1-4 and 7:5 goals)
Pardubice have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 10 points.

Budejovice (3-4-1 and 8:5 goals)
Budejovice have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 3, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Druha League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Pardubice (9-1-6 and 22:13 goals)
Pardubice have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 9, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 13 goals and get 28 points.

Budejovice (7-7-2 and 24:11 goals)
Budejovice have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 7, draws in 7 games and lost 2. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 11 goals and get 28 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Druha League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Pardubice
Pardubice won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Budejovice
Budejovice won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Pardubice
Pardubice won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Budejovice
Budejovice won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Druha League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Pardubice played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Budejovice played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Pardubice played 2 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Budejovice played 8 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Pardubice played 7 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Budejovice played 16 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Druha League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win