de
Home » H2H

Trinec vs. FC Vlasim Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Trinec and the last 10 Results from FC Vlasim

Trinec
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-25
G
Pribram
2-1
17-11-18
H
Budejovice
1-1
17-11-05
G
FC Vlasim
2-3
17-10-28
H
FK Viktoria Žižkov
1-0
17-10-21
H
Pardubice
1-0
17-10-14
G
Sezimovo Usti
1-0
17-09-30
H
Znojmo
2-1
17-09-23
G
Vitkovice
2-3
17-09-20
G
Slavia Prague
5-1
17-09-16
H
Opava
3-3
FC Vlasim
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-25
G
Budejovice
0-2
17-11-19
G
FK Viktoria Žižkov
0-1
17-11-05
H
Trinec
2-3
17-10-31
G
Znojmo
3-2
17-10-25
H
Zlin
4-6
17-10-22
H
Sezimovo Usti
2-2
17-10-14
G
Pardubice
2-0
17-10-01
H
Usti nad Labem
2-1
17-09-23
G
Opava
3-1
17-09-19
G
Bohemians 1905
5-6

History between Trinec and FC Vlasim in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-05
FC Vlasim
Trinec
2-3
Druha League
17-05-06
FC Vlasim
Trinec
5-0
Druha League
16-10-22
Trinec
FC Vlasim
1-3
Druha League
16-04-02
FC Vlasim
Trinec
2-1
Druha League
15-09-19
Trinec
FC Vlasim
2-0
Druha League
15-04-24
Trinec
FC Vlasim
0-1
Druha League
14-03-29
FC Vlasim
Trinec
4-3
Druha League
13-08-31
Trinec
FC Vlasim
0-1
Druha League
12-05-05
Trinec
FC Vlasim
1-2
Druha League
11-10-22
FC Vlasim
Trinec
2-2
Druha League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Trinec vs. FC Vlasim

In the last 16 games Trinec played 7 games Over 2.5.
Trinec have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games FC Vlasim played 10 games Over 2.5.
FC Vlasim have an Goal difference from 8:11 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 53.13% chance that Trinec and FC Vlasim scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Trinec vs. FC Vlasim

Trinec 5-2-3
In last 10 games Trinec won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

FC Vlasim 4-1-5
In last 10 games FC Vlasim won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.

Trinec - FC Vlasim (50-15-35)
In this game the chance that Trinec wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for FC Vlasim to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Trinec and FC Vlasim

Last 6 Events At Home

Trinec (2-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
Trinec have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

FC Vlasim (2-1-0 and 8:11 goals)
FC Vlasim have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 11 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Trinec (1-0-2 and 4:5 goals)
Trinec have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

FC Vlasim (2-0-1 and 5:3 goals)
FC Vlasim have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Trinec (3-1-2 and 7:6 goals)
Trinec have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

FC Vlasim (4-1-1 and 13:14 goals)
FC Vlasim has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 14 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Druha League from Trinec and FC Vlasim

Druha League Form As A Host

Trinec (5-3-0 and 12:6 goals)
Trinec have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 5, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 6 goals and get 18 points.

FC Vlasim (4-1-3 and 15:12 goals)
FC Vlasim have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 4, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 12 goals and get 13 points.

Druha League Form As A Guest

Trinec (4-0-4 and 11:9 goals)
Trinec have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 4, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 9 goals and get 12 points.

FC Vlasim (3-1-4 and 11:13 goals)
FC Vlasim have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 13 goals and get 10 points.

Druha League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Trinec (9-3-4 and 23:15 goals)
Trinec have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 9, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 15 goals and get 30 points.

FC Vlasim (7-2-7 and 26:25 goals)
FC Vlasim have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 7, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 25 goals and get 23 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Druha League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Trinec
Trinec won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC Vlasim
FC Vlasim won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Trinec
Trinec won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC Vlasim
FC Vlasim won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Druha League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Trinec played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team FC Vlasim played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Trinec played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team FC Vlasim played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Trinec played 7 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League FC Vlasim played 16 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Druha League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win