de
Home » H2H

Sezimovo Usti vs. FK Viktoria Žižkov Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Sezimovo Usti and the last 10 Results from FK Viktoria Žižkov

Sezimovo Usti
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-26
G
Olympia HK
1-0
17-11-18
H
Slovan Varnsdorf
1-2
17-11-05
G
FK Viktoria Žižkov
0-2
17-10-28
H
Budejovice
0-0
17-10-22
G
FC Vlasim
2-2
17-10-14
H
Trinec
1-0
17-09-30
H
Pardubice
0-3
17-09-24
G
Znojmo
2-1
17-09-19
H
Teplice
3-4
17-09-16
H
Usti nad Labem
2-1
FK Viktoria Žižkov
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-26
G
Slovan Varnsdorf
3-2
17-11-19
H
FC Vlasim
0-1
17-11-05
H
Sezimovo Usti
0-2
17-10-28
G
Trinec
1-0
17-10-22
H
Znojmo
2-1
17-10-13
G
Usti nad Labem
0-3
17-09-28
H
Opava
1-5
17-09-23
G
Pardubice
3-1
17-09-20
G
Jablonec
2-1
17-09-17
H
Sokolov
1-2

History between Sezimovo Usti and FK Viktoria Žižkov in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-05
FK Viktoria Žižkov
Sezimovo Usti
0-2
Druha League
17-05-28
Sezimovo Usti
FK Viktoria Žižkov
1-1
Druha League
16-08-07
FK Viktoria Žižkov
Sezimovo Usti
1-1
Druha League
15-05-24
FK Viktoria Žižkov
Sezimovo Usti
3-1
Druha League
14-11-15
Sezimovo Usti
FK Viktoria Žižkov
0-4
Druha League
14-05-31
FK Viktoria Žižkov
Sezimovo Usti
0-2
Druha League
13-11-09
Sezimovo Usti
FK Viktoria Žižkov
1-0
Druha League
13-05-25
Sezimovo Usti
FK Viktoria Žižkov
3-1
Druha League
12-11-11
FK Viktoria Žižkov
Sezimovo Usti
5-1
Druha League
11-04-23
FK Viktoria Žižkov
Sezimovo Usti
2-0
Druha League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Sezimovo Usti vs. FK Viktoria Žižkov

In the last 16 games Sezimovo Usti played 9 games Over 2.5.
Sezimovo Usti have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games FK Viktoria Žižkov played 9 games Over 2.5.
FK Viktoria Žižkov have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 56.25% chance that Sezimovo Usti and FK Viktoria Žižkov scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Sezimovo Usti vs. FK Viktoria Žižkov

Sezimovo Usti 3-2-5
In last 10 games Sezimovo Usti won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

FK Viktoria Žižkov 2-0-8
In last 10 games FK Viktoria Žižkov won 2 games, lost 8 games and played 0 games draw.

Sezimovo Usti - FK Viktoria Žižkov (55-10-35)
In this game the chance that Sezimovo Usti wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for FK Viktoria Žižkov to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Sezimovo Usti and FK Viktoria Žižkov

Last 6 Events At Home

Sezimovo Usti (1-1-1 and 2:2 goals)
Sezimovo Usti have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

FK Viktoria Žižkov (3-0-0 and 2:4 goals)
FK Viktoria Žižkov have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Sezimovo Usti (1-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
Sezimovo Usti have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

FK Viktoria Žižkov (1-0-2 and 5:4 goals)
FK Viktoria Žižkov have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Sezimovo Usti (2-2-2 and 6:5 goals)
Sezimovo Usti have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

FK Viktoria Žižkov (4-0-2 and 7:8 goals)
FK Viktoria Žižkov has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Druha League from Sezimovo Usti and FK Viktoria Žižkov

Druha League Form As A Host

Sezimovo Usti (3-2-3 and 9:10 goals)
Sezimovo Usti have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 3, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 10 goals and get 11 points.

FK Viktoria Žižkov (2-2-4 and 10:12 goals)
FK Viktoria Žižkov have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 2, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 12 goals and get 8 points.

Druha League Form As A Guest

Sezimovo Usti (1-4-3 and 11:12 goals)
Sezimovo Usti have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 1, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 12 goals and get 7 points.

FK Viktoria Žižkov (2-2-4 and 12:14 goals)
FK Viktoria Žižkov have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 2, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 14 goals and get 8 points.

Druha League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Sezimovo Usti (4-6-6 and 20:22 goals)
Sezimovo Usti have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 4, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 22 goals and get 18 points.

FK Viktoria Žižkov (4-4-8 and 22:26 goals)
FK Viktoria Žižkov have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 4, draws in 4 games and lost 8. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 26 goals and get 16 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Druha League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Sezimovo Usti
Sezimovo Usti won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FK Viktoria Žižkov
FK Viktoria Žižkov won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Sezimovo Usti
Sezimovo Usti won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FK Viktoria Žižkov
FK Viktoria Žižkov won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Druha League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Sezimovo Usti played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team FK Viktoria Žižkov played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Sezimovo Usti played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team FK Viktoria Žižkov played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Sezimovo Usti played 9 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League FK Viktoria Žižkov played 16 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Druha League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win