de
Home » H2H

Sokolov vs. Frýdek-Místek Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Sokolov and the last 10 Results from Frýdek-Místek

Sokolov
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-26
H
Usti nad Labem
3-0
17-11-19
H
Vitkovice
1-0
17-11-04
G
Frýdek-Místek
0-0
17-10-29
H
Pribram
1-0
17-10-21
G
Hradec Kralove
0-1
17-10-15
H
Olympia HK
1-3
17-10-01
G
Slovan Varnsdorf
0-1
17-09-24
H
Budejovice
0-1
17-09-20
G
Jihlava
1-0
17-09-17
G
FK Viktoria Žižkov
1-2
Frýdek-Místek
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-25
H
Pardubice
0-2
17-11-17
G
Usti nad Labem
0-1
17-11-04
H
Sokolov
0-0
17-10-27
G
Vitkovice
5-0
17-10-22
G
Slovan Varnsdorf
1-0
17-10-14
H
Hradec Kralove
0-0
17-10-09
H
Olympia HK
1-2
17-09-30
G
Pribram
2-1
17-09-17
G
Budejovice
1-1
17-09-09
H
FK Viktoria Žižkov
0-2

History between Sokolov and Frýdek-Místek in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-04
Frýdek-Místek
Sokolov
0-0
Druha League
17-05-06
Frýdek-Místek
Sokolov
1-1
Druha League
16-10-22
Sokolov
Frýdek-Místek
3-3
Druha League
16-03-22
Frýdek-Místek
Sokolov
1-0
Druha League
15-08-15
Sokolov
Frýdek-Místek
3-0
Druha League
15-04-25
Frýdek-Místek
Sokolov
0-1
Druha League
14-04-19
Sokolov
Frýdek-Místek
0-1
Druha League
13-09-21
Frýdek-Místek
Sokolov
1-1
Druha League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Sokolov vs. Frýdek-Místek

In the last 16 games Sokolov played 8 games Over 2.5.
Sokolov have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Frýdek-Místek played 5 games Over 2.5.
Frýdek-Místek have an Goal difference from 0:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 40.63% chance that Sokolov and Frýdek-Místek scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Sokolov vs. Frýdek-Místek

Sokolov 6-1-3
In last 10 games Sokolov won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw

Frýdek-Místek 1-3-6
In last 10 games Frýdek-Místek won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw.

Sokolov - Frýdek-Místek (60-20-20)
In this game the chance that Sokolov wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Frýdek-Místek to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Sokolov and Frýdek-Místek

Last 6 Events At Home

Sokolov (3-0-1 and 6:3 goals)
Sokolov have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Frýdek-Místek (1-2-0 and 0:2 goals)
Frýdek-Místek have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Sokolov (1-1-0 and 1:0 goals)
Sokolov have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Frýdek-Místek (1-0-2 and 1:6 goals)
Frýdek-Místek have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Sokolov (4-1-1 and 7:3 goals)
Sokolov have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 13 points.

Frýdek-Místek (2-2-2 and 1:8 goals)
Frýdek-Místek has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Druha League from Sokolov and Frýdek-Místek

Druha League Form As A Host

Sokolov (4-1-3 and 12:10 goals)
Sokolov have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 4, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 10 goals and get 13 points.

Frýdek-Místek (1-4-3 and 4:8 goals)
Frýdek-Místek have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 1, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Druha League Form As A Guest

Sokolov (3-2-3 and 7:7 goals)
Sokolov have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 3, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Frýdek-Místek (1-1-6 and 4:15 goals)
Frýdek-Místek have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 1, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 15 goals and get 4 points.

Druha League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Sokolov (7-3-6 and 19:17 goals)
Sokolov have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 7, draws in 3 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 17 goals and get 24 points.

Frýdek-Místek (2-5-9 and 8:23 goals)
Frýdek-Místek have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 2, draws in 5 games and lost 9. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 23 goals and get 11 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Druha League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Sokolov
Sokolov won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Frýdek-Místek
Frýdek-Místek won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Sokolov
Sokolov won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Frýdek-Místek
Frýdek-Místek won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Druha League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Sokolov played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Frýdek-Místek played 1 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Sokolov played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Frýdek-Místek played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Sokolov played 8 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Frýdek-Místek played 16 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Druha League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win