de
Home » H2H

Vitkovice vs. Hradec Kralove Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 18:00:00

Last 10 Results from Vitkovice and the last 10 Results from Hradec Kralove

Vitkovice
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-19
G
Sokolov
1-0
17-11-10
H
Opava
1-2
17-11-04
G
Hradec Kralove
2-0
17-10-27
H
Frýdek-Místek
5-0
17-10-21
G
Olympia HK
0-2
17-10-13
H
Pribram
1-0
17-10-01
G
Budejovice
6-0
17-09-23
H
Trinec
2-3
17-09-15
G
FC Vlasim
3-1
17-09-11
H
Sezimovo Usti
1-1
Hradec Kralove
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-25
H
Znojmo
1-1
17-11-17
G
Opava
3-2
17-11-04
H
Vitkovice
2-0
17-10-27
G
Usti nad Labem
1-1
17-10-24
G
Teplice
2-3
17-10-21
H
Sokolov
0-1
17-10-18
G
Olympia HK
1-1
17-10-14
G
Frýdek-Místek
0-0
17-09-25
H
Pribram
0-2
17-09-20
G
HFK Olomouc
1-8

History between Vitkovice and Hradec Kralove in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-04
Hradec Kralove
Vitkovice
2-0
Druha League
10-04-02
Vitkovice
Hradec Kralove
1-2
Druha League
09-09-13
Hradec Kralove
Vitkovice
1-0
Druha League
09-05-08
Vitkovice
Hradec Kralove
0-0
Druha League
08-10-19
Hradec Kralove
Vitkovice
1-1
Druha League
08-04-20
Hradec Kralove
Vitkovice
1-0
Druha League
07-09-16
Vitkovice
Hradec Kralove
1-2
Druha League
07-05-11
Hradec Kralove
Vitkovice
2-1
Druha League
06-10-08
Vitkovice
Hradec Kralove
0-0
Druha League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Vitkovice vs. Hradec Kralove

In the last 16 games Vitkovice played 7 games Over 2.5.
Vitkovice have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Hradec Kralove played 6 games Over 2.5.
Hradec Kralove have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 40.63% chance that Vitkovice and Hradec Kralove scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Vitkovice vs. Hradec Kralove

Vitkovice 3-1-6
In last 10 games Vitkovice won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw

Hradec Kralove 3-4-3
In last 10 games Hradec Kralove won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.

Vitkovice - Hradec Kralove (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that Vitkovice wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Hradec Kralove to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Vitkovice and Hradec Kralove

Last 6 Events At Home

Vitkovice (2-0-1 and 7:2 goals)
Vitkovice have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Hradec Kralove (2-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
Hradec Kralove have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Vitkovice (1-0-2 and 2:3 goals)
Vitkovice have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Hradec Kralove (1-1-1 and 6:6 goals)
Hradec Kralove have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Vitkovice (3-0-3 and 9:5 goals)
Vitkovice have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Hradec Kralove (3-2-1 and 9:8 goals)
Hradec Kralove has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 8 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Druha League from Vitkovice and Hradec Kralove

Druha League Form As A Host

Vitkovice (2-3-3 and 11:8 goals)
Vitkovice have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 2, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 8 goals and get 9 points.

Hradec Kralove (4-2-2 and 12:8 goals)
Hradec Kralove have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 4, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 8 goals and get 14 points.

Druha League Form As A Guest

Vitkovice (1-1-6 and 5:23 goals)
Vitkovice have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 1, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 23 goals and get 4 points.

Hradec Kralove (1-5-2 and 9:11 goals)
Hradec Kralove have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 1, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 11 goals and get 8 points.

Druha League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Vitkovice (3-4-9 and 16:31 goals)
Vitkovice have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 3, draws in 4 games and lost 9. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 31 goals and get 13 points.

Hradec Kralove (5-7-4 and 21:19 goals)
Hradec Kralove have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 5, draws in 7 games and lost 4. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 19 goals and get 22 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Druha League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Vitkovice
Vitkovice won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Hradec Kralove
Hradec Kralove won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Vitkovice
Vitkovice won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Hradec Kralove
Hradec Kralove won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Druha League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Vitkovice played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Hradec Kralove played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Vitkovice played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Hradec Kralove played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Vitkovice played 7 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Hradec Kralove played 16 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Druha League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win