de
Home » H2H

Usti nad Labem vs. Olympia HK Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 18:00:00

Last 10 Results from Usti nad Labem and the last 10 Results from Olympia HK

Usti nad Labem
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-26
G
Sokolov
3-0
17-11-17
H
Frýdek-Místek
0-1
17-11-04
G
Olympia HK
1-3
17-10-27
H
Hradec Kralove
1-1
17-10-21
G
Pribram
4-0
17-10-13
H
FK Viktoria Žižkov
0-3
17-10-04
H
FC Slovácko
0-2
17-10-01
G
FC Vlasim
2-1
17-09-22
H
Slovan Varnsdorf
1-1
17-09-16
G
Sezimovo Usti
2-1
Olympia HK
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-26
H
Sezimovo Usti
1-0
17-11-17
G
Znojmo
2-1
17-11-04
H
Usti nad Labem
1-3
17-10-28
G
Opava
5-1
17-10-21
H
Vitkovice
0-2
17-10-18
H
Hradec Kralove
1-1
17-10-15
G
Sokolov
1-3
17-10-09
G
Frýdek-Místek
1-2
17-09-27
H
Slovan Varnsdorf
2-2
17-09-16
G
Pribram
1-3

History between Usti nad Labem and Olympia HK in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-04
Olympia HK
Usti nad Labem
1-3
Druha League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Usti nad Labem vs. Olympia HK

In the last 16 games Usti nad Labem played 11 games Over 2.5.
Usti nad Labem have an Goal difference from 1:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Olympia HK played 9 games Over 2.5.
Olympia HK have an Goal difference from 3:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 62.5% chance that Usti nad Labem and Olympia HK scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Usti nad Labem vs. Olympia HK

Usti nad Labem 1-2-7
In last 10 games Usti nad Labem won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw

Olympia HK 4-2-4
In last 10 games Olympia HK won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Usti nad Labem - Olympia HK (25-20-55)
In this game the chance that Usti nad Labem wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Olympia HK to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Usti nad Labem and Olympia HK

Last 6 Events At Home

Usti nad Labem (0-1-2 and 1:5 goals)
Usti nad Labem have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Olympia HK (3-1-0 and 3:6 goals)
Olympia HK have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Usti nad Labem (1-0-2 and 3:8 goals)
Usti nad Labem have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

Olympia HK (0-0-2 and 2:7 goals)
Olympia HK have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Usti nad Labem (1-1-4 and 4:13 goals)
Usti nad Labem have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 13 goals and get 4 points.

Olympia HK (3-1-2 and 5:13 goals)
Olympia HK has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 13 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Druha League from Usti nad Labem and Olympia HK

Druha League Form As A Host

Usti nad Labem (2-2-4 and 10:15 goals)
Usti nad Labem have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 2, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 15 goals and get 8 points.

Olympia HK (2-4-2 and 8:10 goals)
Olympia HK have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 2, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

Druha League Form As A Guest

Usti nad Labem (1-1-6 and 6:17 goals)
Usti nad Labem have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 1, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 17 goals and get 4 points.

Olympia HK (4-1-3 and 13:14 goals)
Olympia HK have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 4, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 14 goals and get 13 points.

Druha League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Usti nad Labem (3-3-10 and 16:32 goals)
Usti nad Labem have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 3, draws in 3 games and lost 10. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 32 goals and get 12 points.

Olympia HK (6-5-5 and 21:24 goals)
Olympia HK have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 6, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 24 goals and get 23 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Druha League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Usti nad Labem
Usti nad Labem won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Olympia HK
Olympia HK won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Usti nad Labem
Usti nad Labem won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Olympia HK
Olympia HK won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Druha League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Usti nad Labem played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Olympia HK played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Usti nad Labem played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Olympia HK played 8 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Usti nad Labem played 11 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Olympia HK played 16 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Druha League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win