de
Home » H2H

Opava vs. Pribram Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 18:00:00

Last 10 Results from Opava and the last 10 Results from Pribram

Opava
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-17
H
Hradec Kralove
3-2
17-11-10
G
Vitkovice
1-2
17-11-04
G
Pribram
3-1
17-10-28
H
Olympia HK
5-1
17-10-21
G
Budejovice
2-1
17-10-14
H
Slovan Varnsdorf
3-3
17-10-05
G
Plzen
4-1
17-09-28
G
FK Viktoria Žižkov
1-5
17-09-23
H
FC Vlasim
3-1
17-09-16
G
Trinec
3-3
Pribram
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-25
H
Trinec
2-1
17-11-17
G
Pardubice
1-2
17-11-04
H
Opava
3-1
17-10-29
G
Sokolov
1-0
17-10-21
H
Usti nad Labem
4-0
17-10-13
G
Vitkovice
1-0
17-09-30
H
Frýdek-Místek
2-1
17-09-25
G
Hradec Kralove
0-2
17-09-20
G
Mlada Boleslav
3-0
17-09-16
H
Olympia HK
1-3

History between Opava and Pribram in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-04
Pribram
Opava
3-1
Druha League
08-04-05
Opava
Pribram
0-1
Druha League
07-09-02
Pribram
Opava
1-0
Druha League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Opava vs. Pribram

In the last 16 games Opava played 13 games Over 2.5.
Opava have an Goal difference from 11:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Pribram played 9 games Over 2.5.
Pribram have an Goal difference from 9:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 68.75% chance that Opava and Pribram scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Opava vs. Pribram

Opava 5-2-3
In last 10 games Opava won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Pribram 6-0-4
In last 10 games Pribram won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw.

Opava - Pribram (45-10-45)
In this game the chance that Opava wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Pribram to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Opava and Pribram

Last 6 Events At Home

Opava (2-1-0 and 11:6 goals)
Opava have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Pribram (3-0-0 and 9:2 goals)
Pribram have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Opava (1-0-2 and 4:6 goals)
Opava have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Pribram (1-0-2 and 2:3 goals)
Pribram have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Opava (3-1-2 and 15:12 goals)
Opava have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 12 goals and get 10 points.

Pribram (4-0-2 and 11:5 goals)
Pribram has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Druha League from Opava and Pribram

Druha League Form As A Host

Opava (6-2-0 and 23:10 goals)
Opava have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Druha League 6, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 10 goals and get 20 points.

Pribram (6-1-2 and 18:10 goals)
Pribram have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Druha League 6, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 10 goals and get 19 points.

Druha League Form As A Guest

Opava (3-2-3 and 19:15 goals)
Opava have won from the last 8 games away in the Druha League 3, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 15 goals and get 11 points.

Pribram (3-1-3 and 8:6 goals)
Pribram have won from the last 7 games away in the Druha League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Druha League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Opava (9-4-3 and 42:25 goals)
Opava have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 9, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 42 to 25 goals and get 31 points.

Pribram (9-2-5 and 26:16 goals)
Pribram have won from the last 16 games overall in the Druha League 9, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 16 goals and get 29 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Druha League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Opava
Opava won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Pribram
Pribram won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Opava
Opava won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Pribram
Pribram won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Druha League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Opava played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Pribram played 7 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Opava played 7 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Pribram played 7 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Opava played 13 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Druha League Pribram played 16 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Druha League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win