de
Home » H2H

Nottingham Forest vs. Aston Villa Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 18:30:00

Last 10 Results from Nottingham Forest and the last 10 Results from Aston Villa

Nottingham Forest
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Aston Villa
0-1
18-01-07
H
Arsenal FC
4-2
18-01-01
G
Leeds
0-0
17-12-30
H
Sunderland
0-1
17-12-26
H
Sheffield Wednesday
0-3
17-12-23
G
Preston
1-1
17-12-16
G
Bristol City
2-1
17-12-09
H
Bolton Wanderers
3-2
17-12-02
G
Ipswich
4-2
17-11-26
H
Cardiff City
0-2
Aston Villa
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Nottingham Forest
0-1
18-01-06
H
Peterborough
1-3
18-01-01
H
Bristol City
5-0
17-12-30
G
Middlesbrough
0-1
17-12-26
G
Brentford FC
2-1
17-12-23
H
Sheffield United
2-2
17-12-16
G
Derby
2-0
17-12-09
H
Millwall
0-0
17-12-01
G
Leeds
1-1
17-11-25
H
Ipswich
2-0

History between Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Nottingham Forest
Aston Villa
0-1
Championship
17-09-23
Aston Villa
Nottingham Forest
2-1
Championship
17-02-04
Nottingham Forest
Aston Villa
2-1
Championship
16-09-11
Aston Villa
Nottingham Forest
2-2
Championship
15-08-01
Nottingham Forest
Aston Villa
3-3
Club Friendlies
12-08-04
Nottingham Forest
Aston Villa
3-1
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Nottingham Forest vs. Aston Villa

In the last 27 games Nottingham Forest played 15 games Over 2.5.
Nottingham Forest have an Goal difference from 4:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 27 games Aston Villa played 13 games Over 2.5.
Aston Villa have an Goal difference from 8:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 51.85% chance that Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Nottingham Forest vs. Aston Villa

Nottingham Forest 2-2-6
In last 10 games Nottingham Forest won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Aston Villa 4-3-3
In last 10 games Aston Villa won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Nottingham Forest - Aston Villa (25-25-50)
In this game the chance that Nottingham Forest wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Aston Villa to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa

Last 6 Events At Home

Nottingham Forest (1-0-3 and 4:7 goals)
Nottingham Forest have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Aston Villa (2-1-0 and 8:5 goals)
Aston Villa have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Nottingham Forest (0-2-0 and 1:1 goals)
Nottingham Forest have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 2 points.

Aston Villa (2-0-1 and 3:2 goals)
Aston Villa have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Nottingham Forest (1-2-3 and 5:8 goals)
Nottingham Forest have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 5 points.

Aston Villa (4-1-1 and 11:7 goals)
Aston Villa has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Championship from Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa

Championship Form As A Host

Nottingham Forest (7-0-7 and 17:18 goals)
Nottingham Forest have won from the last 14 games at Home in the Championship 7, draws in 0 games and lost 7. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 18 goals and get 21 points.

Aston Villa (7-5-1 and 22:10 goals)
Aston Villa have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Championship 7, draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 10 goals and get 26 points.

Championship Form As A Guest

Nottingham Forest (3-2-8 and 16:25 goals)
Nottingham Forest have won from the last 13 games away in the Championship 3, draws in 2 games and lost 8. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 25 goals and get 11 points.

Aston Villa (6-3-5 and 17:14 goals)
Aston Villa have won from the last 14 games away in the Championship 6, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 14 goals and get 21 points.

Championship Form Total As Guest Or Host

Nottingham Forest (10-2-15 and 33:43 goals)
Nottingham Forest have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 10, draws in 2 games and lost 15. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 33 to 43 goals and get 32 points.

Aston Villa (13-8-6 and 39:24 goals)
Aston Villa have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 13, draws in 8 games and lost 6. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 39 to 24 goals and get 47 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championship)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Nottingham Forest
Nottingham Forest won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Aston Villa
Aston Villa won the last 12 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Nottingham Forest
Nottingham Forest won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Aston Villa
Aston Villa won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championship)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Nottingham Forest played 7 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Home Team Aston Villa played 7 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 13 games as Away Team Nottingham Forest played 8 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team Aston Villa played 14 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Nottingham Forest played 15 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Aston Villa played 27 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championship)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win