de
Home » H2H

Millwall vs. Preston Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Millwall and the last 10 Results from Preston

Millwall
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Preston
1-1
18-01-06
H
Barnsley
4-1
18-01-01
G
Norwich City
2-1
17-12-29
H
Queens Park Rangers
1-0
17-12-26
H
Wolverhampton
2-2
17-12-23
G
Derby
3-0
17-12-16
H
Middlesbrough
2-1
17-12-09
G
Aston Villa
0-0
17-12-02
H
Sheffield United
3-1
17-11-25
G
Fulham FC
1-0
Preston
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Millwall
1-1
18-01-06
G
Wycombe
1-5
18-01-01
H
Middlesbrough
2-3
17-12-29
G
Cardiff City
0-1
17-12-26
G
Barnsley
0-0
17-12-23
H
Nottingham Forest
1-1
17-12-16
H
Sheffield United
1-0
17-12-09
G
Burton Albion
1-2
17-12-02
H
Queens Park Rangers
1-0
17-11-25
G
Norwich City
1-1

History between Millwall and Preston in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Millwall
Preston
1-1
Championship
17-09-23
Preston
Millwall
0-0
Championship
13-01-05
Millwall
Preston
1-0
FA Cup
11-04-23
Millwall
Preston
4-0
Championship
10-11-27
Preston
Millwall
0-0
Championship
06-01-14
Preston
Millwall
2-0
Championship
05-09-10
Millwall
Preston
1-2
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Millwall vs. Preston

In the last 27 games Millwall played 12 games Over 2.5.
Millwall have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 27 games Preston played 11 games Over 2.5.
Preston have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 42.59% chance that Millwall and Preston scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Millwall vs. Preston

Millwall 4-3-3
In last 10 games Millwall won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Preston 5-4-1
In last 10 games Preston won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw.

Millwall - Preston (25-35-40)
In this game the chance that Millwall wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Preston to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Millwall and Preston

Last 6 Events At Home

Millwall (2-2-0 and 8:4 goals)
Millwall have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 8 points.

Preston (1-1-0 and 3:4 goals)
Preston have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Millwall (0-0-2 and 1:5 goals)
Millwall have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Preston (2-2-0 and 7:2 goals)
Preston have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 8 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Millwall (2-2-2 and 9:9 goals)
Millwall have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 9 goals and get 8 points.

Preston (3-3-0 and 10:6 goals)
Preston has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 6 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Championship from Millwall and Preston

Championship Form As A Host

Millwall (7-4-3 and 23:15 goals)
Millwall have won from the last 14 games at Home in the Championship 7, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 15 goals and get 25 points.

Preston (5-5-3 and 15:12 goals)
Preston have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Championship 5, draws in 5 games and lost 3. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 12 goals and get 20 points.

Championship Form As A Guest

Millwall (0-6-7 and 6:15 goals)
Millwall have won from the last 13 games away in the Championship 0, draws in 6 games and lost 7. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 15 goals and get 6 points.

Preston (5-6-3 and 16:15 goals)
Preston have won from the last 14 games away in the Championship 5, draws in 6 games and lost 3. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 15 goals and get 21 points.

Championship Form Total As Guest Or Host

Millwall (7-10-10 and 29:30 goals)
Millwall have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 7, draws in 10 games and lost 10. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 29 to 30 goals and get 31 points.

Preston (10-11-6 and 31:27 goals)
Preston have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 10, draws in 11 games and lost 6. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 31 to 27 goals and get 41 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championship)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Millwall
Millwall won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Preston
Preston won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Millwall
Millwall won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 13 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Preston
Preston won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championship)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Millwall played 7 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Home Team Preston played 4 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 13 games as Away Team Millwall played 5 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team Preston played 14 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Millwall played 12 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Preston played 27 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championship)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win