de
Home » H2H

Middlesbrough vs. Fulham FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Middlesbrough and the last 10 Results from Fulham FC

Middlesbrough
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Fulham FC
0-1
18-01-06
H
Sunderland
2-0
18-01-01
G
Preston
2-3
17-12-30
H
Aston Villa
0-1
17-12-26
H
Bolton Wanderers
2-0
17-12-23
G
Sheffield Wednesday
1-2
17-12-16
G
Millwall
2-1
17-12-09
H
Ipswich
2-0
17-12-02
G
Bristol City
2-1
17-11-25
H
Derby
0-3
Fulham FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Middlesbrough
0-1
18-01-06
H
Southampton
0-1
18-01-02
H
Ipswich
4-1
17-12-30
G
Hull City
2-2
17-12-26
G
Cardiff City
2-4
17-12-23
H
Barnsley
2-1
17-12-16
G
Sunderland
1-0
17-12-09
H
Birmingham
1-0
17-12-02
G
Brentford FC
3-1
17-11-25
H
Millwall
1-0

History between Middlesbrough and Fulham FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Middlesbrough
Fulham FC
0-1
Championship
17-09-23
Fulham FC
Middlesbrough
1-1
Championship
16-08-24
Fulham FC
Middlesbrough
2-1
Carling Cup
16-02-27
Fulham FC
Middlesbrough
0-2
Championship
15-10-17
Middlesbrough
Fulham FC
0-0
Championship
15-04-25
Fulham FC
Middlesbrough
4-3
Championship
09-04-18
Middlesbrough
Fulham FC
0-0
Premier League
08-12-20
Fulham FC
Middlesbrough
3-0
Premier League
08-02-09
Middlesbrough
Fulham FC
1-0
Premier League
07-08-18
Fulham FC
Middlesbrough
1-2
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Middlesbrough vs. Fulham FC

In the last 27 games Middlesbrough played 12 games Over 2.5.
Middlesbrough have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 27 games Fulham FC played 12 games Over 2.5.
Fulham FC have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 44.44% chance that Middlesbrough and Fulham FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Middlesbrough vs. Fulham FC

Middlesbrough 5-0-5
In last 10 games Middlesbrough won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw

Fulham FC 6-1-3
In last 10 games Fulham FC won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.

Middlesbrough - Fulham FC (40-5-55)
In this game the chance that Middlesbrough wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Fulham FC to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Middlesbrough and Fulham FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Middlesbrough (2-0-2 and 4:2 goals)
Middlesbrough have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Fulham FC (3-0-0 and 6:3 goals)
Fulham FC have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Middlesbrough (2-0-0 and 5:3 goals)
Middlesbrough have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Fulham FC (2-1-0 and 7:4 goals)
Fulham FC have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Middlesbrough (4-0-2 and 9:5 goals)
Middlesbrough have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Fulham FC (5-1-0 and 13:7 goals)
Fulham FC has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 7 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Championship from Middlesbrough and Fulham FC

Championship Form As A Host

Middlesbrough (7-2-5 and 15:11 goals)
Middlesbrough have won from the last 14 games at Home in the Championship 7, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 11 goals and get 23 points.

Fulham FC (5-6-2 and 17:13 goals)
Fulham FC have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Championship 5, draws in 6 games and lost 2. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 13 goals and get 21 points.

Championship Form As A Guest

Middlesbrough (5-3-5 and 20:16 goals)
Middlesbrough have won from the last 13 games away in the Championship 5, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 16 goals and get 18 points.

Fulham FC (6-3-5 and 23:21 goals)
Fulham FC have won from the last 14 games away in the Championship 6, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 21 goals and get 21 points.

Championship Form Total As Guest Or Host

Middlesbrough (12-5-10 and 35:27 goals)
Middlesbrough have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 12, draws in 5 games and lost 10. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 35 to 27 goals and get 41 points.

Fulham FC (11-9-7 and 40:34 goals)
Fulham FC have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 11, draws in 9 games and lost 7. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 40 to 34 goals and get 42 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championship)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Middlesbrough
Middlesbrough won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Fulham FC
Fulham FC won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Middlesbrough
Middlesbrough won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Fulham FC
Fulham FC won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championship)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Middlesbrough played 3 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Home Team Fulham FC played 4 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 13 games as Away Team Middlesbrough played 9 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team Fulham FC played 14 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Middlesbrough played 12 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Fulham FC played 27 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championship)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win