de
Home » H2H

Ipswich vs. Leeds Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Ipswich and the last 10 Results from Leeds

Ipswich
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Leeds
1-0
18-01-06
H
Sheffield United
0-1
18-01-02
G
Fulham FC
4-1
17-12-30
H
Derby
1-2
17-12-26
H
Queens Park Rangers
0-0
17-12-23
G
Wolverhampton
1-0
17-12-16
H
Reading
2-0
17-12-09
G
Middlesbrough
2-0
17-12-02
H
Nottingham Forest
4-2
17-11-28
G
Derby
0-1
Leeds
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Ipswich
1-0
18-01-07
G
Newport
2-1
18-01-01
H
Nottingham Forest
0-0
17-12-30
G
Birmingham
1-0
17-12-26
G
Burton Albion
1-2
17-12-23
H
Hull City
1-0
17-12-16
H
Norwich City
1-0
17-12-09
G
Queens Park Rangers
1-3
17-12-01
H
Aston Villa
1-1
17-11-25
G
Barnsley
0-2

History between Ipswich and Leeds in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Ipswich
Leeds
1-0
Championship
17-09-23
Leeds
Ipswich
3-2
Championship
17-02-18
Ipswich
Leeds
1-1
Championship
16-09-24
Leeds
Ipswich
1-0
Championship
16-01-12
Ipswich
Leeds
2-1
Championship
15-09-15
Leeds
Ipswich
0-1
Championship
15-03-04
Leeds
Ipswich
2-1
Championship
14-12-06
Ipswich
Leeds
4-1
Championship
14-01-28
Leeds
Ipswich
1-1
Championship
13-08-24
Ipswich
Leeds
1-2
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Ipswich vs. Leeds

In the last 27 games Ipswich played 14 games Over 2.5.
Ipswich have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 27 games Leeds played 13 games Over 2.5.
Leeds have an Goal difference from 1:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Ipswich and Leeds scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Ipswich vs. Leeds

Ipswich 4-1-5
In last 10 games Ipswich won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Leeds 5-2-3
In last 10 games Leeds won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Ipswich - Leeds (35-15-50)
In this game the chance that Ipswich wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Leeds to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Ipswich and Leeds

Last 6 Events At Home

Ipswich (1-1-2 and 2:3 goals)
Ipswich have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Leeds (1-1-0 and 1:0 goals)
Leeds have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Ipswich (0-0-2 and 1:5 goals)
Ipswich have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Leeds (1-0-3 and 3:5 goals)
Leeds have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Ipswich (1-1-4 and 3:8 goals)
Ipswich have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Leeds (2-1-3 and 4:5 goals)
Leeds has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Championship from Ipswich and Leeds

Championship Form As A Host

Ipswich (8-2-4 and 24:14 goals)
Ipswich have won from the last 14 games at Home in the Championship 8, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 14 goals and get 26 points.

Leeds (6-4-3 and 17:9 goals)
Leeds have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Championship 6, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 9 goals and get 22 points.

Championship Form As A Guest

Ipswich (4-1-8 and 16:25 goals)
Ipswich have won from the last 13 games away in the Championship 4, draws in 1 games and lost 8. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 25 goals and get 13 points.

Leeds (7-0-7 and 20:20 goals)
Leeds have won from the last 14 games away in the Championship 7, draws in 0 games and lost 7. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 20 goals and get 21 points.

Championship Form Total As Guest Or Host

Ipswich (12-3-12 and 40:39 goals)
Ipswich have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 12, draws in 3 games and lost 12. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 40 to 39 goals and get 39 points.

Leeds (13-4-10 and 37:29 goals)
Leeds have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 13, draws in 4 games and lost 10. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 37 to 29 goals and get 43 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championship)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Ipswich
Ipswich won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Leeds
Leeds won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Ipswich
Ipswich won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Leeds
Leeds won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championship)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Ipswich played 6 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Home Team Leeds played 5 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 13 games as Away Team Ipswich played 8 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team Leeds played 14 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Ipswich played 14 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Leeds played 27 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championship)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win