de
Home » H2H

Hull City vs. Reading Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Hull City and the last 10 Results from Reading

Hull City
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Reading
0-0
18-01-06
G
Blackburn Rovers
0-1
18-01-01
G
Bolton Wanderers
1-0
17-12-30
H
Fulham FC
2-2
17-12-26
H
Derby
0-0
17-12-23
G
Leeds
1-0
17-12-16
G
Cardiff City
1-0
17-12-09
H
Brentford FC
3-2
17-12-02
G
Sheffield Wednesday
2-2
17-11-25
H
Bristol City
2-3
Reading
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Hull City
0-0
18-01-06
G
Stevenage
0-0
18-01-02
H
Birmingham
0-2
17-12-30
G
Barnsley
1-1
17-12-26
G
Bristol City
2-0
17-12-23
H
Burton Albion
1-2
17-12-16
G
Ipswich
2-0
17-12-11
H
Cardiff City
2-2
17-12-02
G
Sunderland
1-3
17-11-28
H
Barnsley
3-0

History between Hull City and Reading in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Hull City
Reading
0-0
Championship
17-09-23
Reading
Hull City
1-1
Championship
16-04-19
Reading
Hull City
1-2
Championship
15-12-16
Hull City
Reading
2-1
Championship
12-01-21
Reading
Hull City
0-1
Championship
11-08-27
Hull City
Reading
1-0
Championship
11-01-22
Reading
Hull City
1-1
Championship
10-12-28
Hull City
Reading
1-1
Championship
05-11-19
Reading
Hull City
3-1
Championship
05-10-18
Hull City
Reading
1-1
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Hull City vs. Reading

In the last 27 games Hull City played 16 games Over 2.5.
Hull City have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 27 games Reading played 11 games Over 2.5.
Reading have an Goal difference from 1:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Hull City and Reading scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Hull City vs. Reading

Hull City 2-4-4
In last 10 games Hull City won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Reading 2-4-4
In last 10 games Reading won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.

Hull City - Reading (30-40-30)
In this game the chance that Hull City wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Reading to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Hull City and Reading

Last 6 Events At Home

Hull City (0-3-0 and 2:2 goals)
Hull City have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Reading (2-0-0 and 1:4 goals)
Reading have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Hull City (1-0-2 and 1:2 goals)
Hull City have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Reading (0-3-1 and 1:3 goals)
Reading have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Hull City (1-3-2 and 3:4 goals)
Hull City have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Reading (2-3-1 and 2:7 goals)
Reading has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Championship from Hull City and Reading

Championship Form As A Host

Hull City (4-5-5 and 30:23 goals)
Hull City have won from the last 14 games at Home in the Championship 4, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 23 goals and get 17 points.

Reading (3-4-6 and 14:17 goals)
Reading have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Championship 3, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 17 goals and get 13 points.

Championship Form As A Guest

Hull City (1-5-7 and 9:21 goals)
Hull City have won from the last 13 games away in the Championship 1, draws in 5 games and lost 7. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 21 goals and get 8 points.

Reading (4-4-6 and 16:18 goals)
Reading have won from the last 14 games away in the Championship 4, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 18 goals and get 16 points.

Championship Form Total As Guest Or Host

Hull City (5-10-12 and 39:44 goals)
Hull City have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 5, draws in 10 games and lost 12. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 39 to 44 goals and get 25 points.

Reading (7-8-12 and 30:35 goals)
Reading have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 7, draws in 8 games and lost 12. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 35 goals and get 29 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championship)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Hull City
Hull City won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Reading
Reading won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Hull City
Hull City won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 12 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Reading
Reading won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championship)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Hull City played 11 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Home Team Reading played 6 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 13 games as Away Team Hull City played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team Reading played 14 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Hull City played 16 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Reading played 27 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championship)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win