de
Home » H2H

Cardiff City vs. Sunderland Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:30:00

Last 10 Results from Cardiff City and the last 10 Results from Sunderland

Cardiff City
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Sunderland
4-0
18-01-06
H
Mansfield
0-0
18-01-01
G
Queens Park Rangers
2-1
17-12-29
H
Preston
0-1
17-12-26
H
Fulham FC
2-4
17-12-23
G
Bolton Wanderers
2-0
17-12-16
H
Hull City
1-0
17-12-11
G
Reading
2-2
17-12-01
H
Norwich City
3-1
17-11-26
G
Nottingham Forest
0-2
Sunderland
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Cardiff City
4-0
18-01-06
G
Middlesbrough
2-0
18-01-01
H
Barnsley
0-1
17-12-30
G
Nottingham Forest
0-1
17-12-26
G
Sheffield United
3-0
17-12-23
H
Birmingham
1-1
17-12-16
H
Fulham FC
1-0
17-12-09
G
Wolverhampton
0-0
17-12-02
H
Reading
1-3
17-11-25
G
Burton Albion
0-2

History between Cardiff City and Sunderland in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Cardiff City
Sunderland
4-0
Championship
17-09-23
Sunderland
Cardiff City
1-2
Championship
14-04-27
Sunderland
Cardiff City
4-0
Premier League
13-12-28
Cardiff City
Sunderland
2-2
Premier League
07-03-31
Cardiff City
Sunderland
0-1
Championship
06-10-31
Sunderland
Cardiff City
1-2
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Cardiff City vs. Sunderland

In the last 27 games Cardiff City played 13 games Over 2.5.
Cardiff City have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 27 games Sunderland played 14 games Over 2.5.
Sunderland have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Cardiff City and Sunderland scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Cardiff City vs. Sunderland

Cardiff City 4-2-4
In last 10 games Cardiff City won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Sunderland 3-2-5
In last 10 games Sunderland won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

Cardiff City - Sunderland (45-20-35)
In this game the chance that Cardiff City wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Sunderland to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Cardiff City and Sunderland

Last 6 Events At Home

Cardiff City (1-1-2 and 6:5 goals)
Cardiff City have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Sunderland (1-1-0 and 1:2 goals)
Sunderland have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Cardiff City (0-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
Cardiff City have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Sunderland (1-0-3 and 1:9 goals)
Sunderland have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 9 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Cardiff City (1-1-4 and 7:9 goals)
Cardiff City have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 9 goals and get 4 points.

Sunderland (2-1-3 and 2:11 goals)
Sunderland has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 11 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Championship from Cardiff City and Sunderland

Championship Form As A Host

Cardiff City (9-3-2 and 26:10 goals)
Cardiff City have won from the last 14 games at Home in the Championship 9, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 10 goals and get 30 points.

Sunderland (1-5-7 and 13:21 goals)
Sunderland have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Championship 1, draws in 5 games and lost 7. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 21 goals and get 8 points.

Championship Form As A Guest

Cardiff City (6-2-5 and 14:15 goals)
Cardiff City have won from the last 13 games away in the Championship 6, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 15 goals and get 20 points.

Sunderland (3-5-6 and 16:26 goals)
Sunderland have won from the last 14 games away in the Championship 3, draws in 5 games and lost 6. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 26 goals and get 14 points.

Championship Form Total As Guest Or Host

Cardiff City (15-5-7 and 40:25 goals)
Cardiff City have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 15, draws in 5 games and lost 7. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 40 to 25 goals and get 50 points.

Sunderland (4-10-13 and 29:47 goals)
Sunderland have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 4, draws in 10 games and lost 13. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 29 to 47 goals and get 22 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championship)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Cardiff City
Cardiff City won the last 12 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Sunderland
Sunderland won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Cardiff City
Cardiff City won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Sunderland
Sunderland won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 11 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championship)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Cardiff City played 7 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Home Team Sunderland played 6 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 13 games as Away Team Cardiff City played 6 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team Sunderland played 14 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Cardiff City played 13 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Sunderland played 27 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championship)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win