de
Home » H2H

Burton Albion vs. Queens Park Rangers Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Burton Albion and the last 10 Results from Queens Park Rangers

Burton Albion
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Queens Park Rangers
1-3
18-01-06
G
Birmingham
1-0
18-01-01
G
Sheffield Wednesday
0-3
17-12-30
H
Norwich City
0-0
17-12-26
H
Leeds
1-2
17-12-23
G
Reading
1-2
17-12-16
G
Bolton Wanderers
0-1
17-12-09
H
Preston
1-2
17-12-02
G
Derby
1-0
17-11-25
H
Sunderland
0-2
Queens Park Rangers
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Burton Albion
1-3
18-01-06
H
MK Dons
0-1
18-01-01
H
Cardiff City
2-1
17-12-29
G
Millwall
1-0
17-12-26
G
Ipswich
0-0
17-12-23
H
Bristol City
1-1
17-12-16
G
Birmingham
1-2
17-12-09
H
Leeds
1-3
17-12-02
G
Preston
1-0
17-11-27
H
Brentford FC
2-2

History between Burton Albion and Queens Park Rangers in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Burton Albion
Queens Park Rangers
1-3
Championship
17-09-23
Queens Park Rangers
Burton Albion
0-0
Championship
17-01-28
Queens Park Rangers
Burton Albion
1-2
Championship
16-09-27
Burton Albion
Queens Park Rangers
1-1
Championship
16-07-26
Burton Albion
Queens Park Rangers
1-1
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Burton Albion vs. Queens Park Rangers

In the last 27 games Burton Albion played 14 games Over 2.5.
Burton Albion have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 27 games Queens Park Rangers played 14 games Over 2.5.
Queens Park Rangers have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 51.85% chance that Burton Albion and Queens Park Rangers scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Burton Albion vs. Queens Park Rangers

Burton Albion 3-1-6
In last 10 games Burton Albion won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw

Queens Park Rangers 3-3-4
In last 10 games Queens Park Rangers won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Burton Albion - Queens Park Rangers (35-20-45)
In this game the chance that Burton Albion wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Queens Park Rangers to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Burton Albion and Queens Park Rangers

Last 6 Events At Home

Burton Albion (0-1-2 and 2:5 goals)
Burton Albion have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Queens Park Rangers (2-1-0 and 3:3 goals)
Queens Park Rangers have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Burton Albion (2-0-1 and 5:2 goals)
Burton Albion have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Queens Park Rangers (1-1-1 and 3:2 goals)
Queens Park Rangers have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Burton Albion (2-1-3 and 7:7 goals)
Burton Albion have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 7 goals and get 7 points.

Queens Park Rangers (3-2-1 and 6:5 goals)
Queens Park Rangers has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Championship from Burton Albion and Queens Park Rangers

Championship Form As A Host

Burton Albion (2-2-10 and 12:30 goals)
Burton Albion have won from the last 14 games at Home in the Championship 2, draws in 2 games and lost 10. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 30 goals and get 8 points.

Queens Park Rangers (6-4-3 and 19:16 goals)
Queens Park Rangers have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Championship 6, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 16 goals and get 22 points.

Championship Form As A Guest

Burton Albion (4-4-5 and 9:16 goals)
Burton Albion have won from the last 13 games away in the Championship 4, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 16 goals and get 16 points.

Queens Park Rangers (2-5-7 and 12:21 goals)
Queens Park Rangers have won from the last 14 games away in the Championship 2, draws in 5 games and lost 7. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 21 goals and get 11 points.

Championship Form Total As Guest Or Host

Burton Albion (6-6-15 and 21:46 goals)
Burton Albion have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 6, draws in 6 games and lost 15. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 46 goals and get 24 points.

Queens Park Rangers (8-9-10 and 31:37 goals)
Queens Park Rangers have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 8, draws in 9 games and lost 10. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 31 to 37 goals and get 33 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championship)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Burton Albion
Burton Albion won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Queens Park Rangers
Queens Park Rangers won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Burton Albion
Burton Albion won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Queens Park Rangers
Queens Park Rangers won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 12 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championship)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Burton Albion played 10 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Home Team Queens Park Rangers played 9 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 13 games as Away Team Burton Albion played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team Queens Park Rangers played 14 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Burton Albion played 14 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Queens Park Rangers played 27 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championship)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win