de
Home » H2H

Bristol City vs. Norwich City Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Bristol City and the last 10 Results from Norwich City

Bristol City
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Norwich City
0-1
18-01-09
G
Manchester City
2-1
18-01-06
G
Watford FC
3-0
18-01-01
G
Aston Villa
5-0
17-12-30
H
Wolverhampton
1-2
17-12-26
H
Reading
2-0
17-12-23
G
Queens Park Rangers
1-1
17-12-20
H
Manchester United
2-1
17-12-16
H
Nottingham Forest
2-1
17-12-08
G
Sheffield United
1-2
Norwich City
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Bristol City
0-1
18-01-06
H
Chelsea FC
0-0
18-01-01
H
Millwall
2-1
17-12-30
G
Burton Albion
0-0
17-12-26
G
Birmingham
0-2
17-12-22
H
Brentford FC
1-2
17-12-16
G
Leeds
1-0
17-12-09
H
Sheffield Wednesday
3-1
17-12-01
G
Cardiff City
3-1
17-11-25
H
Preston
1-1

History between Bristol City and Norwich City in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Bristol City
Norwich City
0-1
Championship
17-09-23
Norwich City
Bristol City
0-0
Championship
17-03-07
Bristol City
Norwich City
1-1
Championship
16-08-16
Norwich City
Bristol City
1-0
Championship
11-03-14
Norwich City
Bristol City
3-1
Championship
10-10-02
Bristol City
Norwich City
0-3
Championship
09-02-07
Norwich City
Bristol City
1-2
Championship
08-10-18
Bristol City
Norwich City
1-0
Championship
08-03-29
Bristol City
Norwich City
2-1
Championship
07-10-20
Norwich City
Bristol City
1-3
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Bristol City vs. Norwich City

In the last 27 games Bristol City played 16 games Over 2.5.
Bristol City have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 27 games Norwich City played 10 games Over 2.5.
Norwich City have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 48.15% chance that Bristol City and Norwich City scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Bristol City vs. Norwich City

Bristol City 4-1-5
In last 10 games Bristol City won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Norwich City 4-3-3
In last 10 games Norwich City won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Bristol City - Norwich City (35-20-45)
In this game the chance that Bristol City wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Norwich City to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Bristol City and Norwich City

Last 6 Events At Home

Bristol City (1-0-2 and 3:3 goals)
Bristol City have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Norwich City (2-1-0 and 3:3 goals)
Norwich City have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Bristol City (0-0-3 and 1:10 goals)
Bristol City have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 10 goals and get 0 points.

Norwich City (2-1-0 and 3:0 goals)
Norwich City have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Bristol City (1-0-5 and 4:13 goals)
Bristol City have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 13 goals and get 3 points.

Norwich City (4-2-0 and 6:3 goals)
Norwich City has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 14 points.

Form in Championship from Bristol City and Norwich City

Championship Form As A Host

Bristol City (7-3-4 and 20:14 goals)
Bristol City have won from the last 14 games at Home in the Championship 7, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 14 goals and get 24 points.

Norwich City (4-5-4 and 14:14 goals)
Norwich City have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Championship 4, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 14 goals and get 17 points.

Championship Form As A Guest

Bristol City (6-5-2 and 20:18 goals)
Bristol City have won from the last 13 games away in the Championship 6, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 18 goals and get 23 points.

Norwich City (6-2-6 and 13:17 goals)
Norwich City have won from the last 14 games away in the Championship 6, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 17 goals and get 20 points.

Championship Form Total As Guest Or Host

Bristol City (13-8-6 and 40:32 goals)
Bristol City have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 13, draws in 8 games and lost 6. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 40 to 32 goals and get 47 points.

Norwich City (10-7-10 and 27:31 goals)
Norwich City have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 10, draws in 7 games and lost 10. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 31 goals and get 37 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championship)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Bristol City
Bristol City won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Norwich City
Norwich City won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Bristol City
Bristol City won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Norwich City
Norwich City won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championship)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Bristol City played 8 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Home Team Norwich City played 5 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 13 games as Away Team Bristol City played 8 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team Norwich City played 14 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Bristol City played 16 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Norwich City played 27 games Over 2.5 and 17 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championship)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win