de
Home » H2H

Brentford FC vs. Bolton Wanderers Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Brentford FC and the last 10 Results from Bolton Wanderers

Brentford FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Bolton Wanderers
2-0
18-01-06
H
Notts County
0-1
18-01-02
G
Wolverhampton
3-0
17-12-30
H
Sheffield Wednesday
2-0
17-12-26
H
Aston Villa
2-1
17-12-22
G
Norwich City
1-2
17-12-16
H
Barnsley
0-0
17-12-09
G
Hull City
3-2
17-12-02
H
Fulham FC
3-1
17-11-27
G
Queens Park Rangers
2-2
Bolton Wanderers
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Brentford FC
2-0
18-01-08
H
Magdeburg
2-3
18-01-06
H
Huddersfield
1-2
18-01-01
H
Hull City
1-0
17-12-30
G
Sheffield United
0-1
17-12-26
G
Middlesbrough
2-0
17-12-23
H
Cardiff City
2-0
17-12-16
H
Burton Albion
0-1
17-12-09
G
Nottingham Forest
3-2
17-12-02
H
Barnsley
3-1

History between Brentford FC and Bolton Wanderers in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Brentford FC
Bolton Wanderers
2-0
Championship
17-09-23
Bolton Wanderers
Brentford FC
0-3
Championship
16-04-05
Brentford FC
Bolton Wanderers
3-1
Championship
15-11-30
Bolton Wanderers
Brentford FC
1-1
Championship
15-04-18
Brentford FC
Bolton Wanderers
2-2
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Brentford FC vs. Bolton Wanderers

In the last 27 games Brentford FC played 14 games Over 2.5.
Brentford FC have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 27 games Bolton Wanderers played 12 games Over 2.5.
Bolton Wanderers have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 48.15% chance that Brentford FC and Bolton Wanderers scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Brentford FC vs. Bolton Wanderers

Brentford FC 5-2-3
In last 10 games Brentford FC won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Bolton Wanderers 4-0-6
In last 10 games Bolton Wanderers won 4 games, lost 6 games and played 0 games draw.

Brentford FC - Bolton Wanderers (55-10-35)
In this game the chance that Brentford FC wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Bolton Wanderers to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Brentford FC and Bolton Wanderers

Last 6 Events At Home

Brentford FC (3-0-1 and 6:2 goals)
Brentford FC have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Bolton Wanderers (3-0-0 and 4:5 goals)
Bolton Wanderers have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Brentford FC (1-0-1 and 2:4 goals)
Brentford FC have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Bolton Wanderers (1-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
Bolton Wanderers have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Brentford FC (4-0-2 and 8:6 goals)
Brentford FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 12 points.

Bolton Wanderers (4-0-2 and 5:9 goals)
Bolton Wanderers has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Championship from Brentford FC and Bolton Wanderers

Championship Form As A Host

Brentford FC (6-7-1 and 24:15 goals)
Brentford FC have won from the last 14 games at Home in the Championship 6, draws in 7 games and lost 1. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 15 goals and get 25 points.

Bolton Wanderers (5-2-6 and 16:19 goals)
Bolton Wanderers have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Championship 5, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 19 goals and get 17 points.

Championship Form As A Guest

Brentford FC (4-3-6 and 17:20 goals)
Brentford FC have won from the last 13 games away in the Championship 4, draws in 3 games and lost 6. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 20 goals and get 15 points.

Bolton Wanderers (1-5-8 and 9:26 goals)
Bolton Wanderers have won from the last 14 games away in the Championship 1, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 26 goals and get 8 points.

Championship Form Total As Guest Or Host

Brentford FC (10-10-7 and 41:35 goals)
Brentford FC have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 10, draws in 10 games and lost 7. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 41 to 35 goals and get 40 points.

Bolton Wanderers (6-7-14 and 25:45 goals)
Bolton Wanderers have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 6, draws in 7 games and lost 14. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 45 goals and get 25 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championship)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Brentford FC
Brentford FC won the last 13 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Bolton Wanderers
Bolton Wanderers won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Brentford FC
Brentford FC won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Bolton Wanderers
Bolton Wanderers won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 13 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championship)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Brentford FC played 6 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Home Team Bolton Wanderers played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 13 games as Away Team Brentford FC played 8 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team Bolton Wanderers played 14 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Brentford FC played 14 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Bolton Wanderers played 27 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championship)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win