de
Home » H2H

Birmingham vs. Derby Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Birmingham and the last 10 Results from Derby

Birmingham
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Derby
0-3
18-01-06
H
Burton Albion
1-0
18-01-02
G
Reading
0-2
17-12-30
H
Leeds
1-0
17-12-26
H
Norwich City
0-2
17-12-23
G
Sunderland
1-1
17-12-16
H
Queens Park Rangers
1-2
17-12-09
G
Fulham FC
1-0
17-12-04
H
Wolverhampton
0-1
17-11-25
G
Sheffield United
1-1
Derby
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Birmingham
0-3
18-01-05
G
Manchester United
2-0
18-01-01
H
Sheffield United
1-1
17-12-30
G
Ipswich
1-2
17-12-26
G
Hull City
0-0
17-12-23
H
Millwall
3-0
17-12-16
H
Aston Villa
2-0
17-12-09
G
Barnsley
0-3
17-12-02
H
Burton Albion
1-0
17-11-28
H
Ipswich
0-1

History between Birmingham and Derby in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Birmingham
Derby
0-3
Championship
17-09-23
Derby
Birmingham
1-1
Championship
17-04-08
Birmingham
Derby
1-2
Championship
16-12-27
Derby
Birmingham
1-0
Championship
16-01-16
Derby
Birmingham
0-3
Championship
15-08-21
Birmingham
Derby
1-1
Championship
15-03-07
Derby
Birmingham
2-2
Championship
14-12-26
Birmingham
Derby
0-4
Championship
14-02-01
Birmingham
Derby
3-3
Championship
13-10-26
Derby
Birmingham
1-1
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Birmingham vs. Derby

In the last 27 games Birmingham played 6 games Over 2.5.
Birmingham have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 27 games Derby played 12 games Over 2.5.
Derby have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 33.33% chance that Birmingham and Derby scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Birmingham vs. Derby

Birmingham 3-2-5
In last 10 games Birmingham won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Derby 6-2-2
In last 10 games Derby won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Birmingham - Derby (25-20-55)
In this game the chance that Birmingham wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Derby to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Birmingham and Derby

Last 6 Events At Home

Birmingham (2-0-2 and 2:5 goals)
Birmingham have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Derby (1-1-0 and 4:1 goals)
Derby have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Birmingham (1-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
Birmingham have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Derby (2-1-1 and 5:3 goals)
Derby have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Birmingham (3-1-2 and 5:6 goals)
Birmingham have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Derby (3-2-1 and 9:4 goals)
Derby has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Championship from Birmingham and Derby

Championship Form As A Host

Birmingham (5-2-7 and 8:16 goals)
Birmingham have won from the last 14 games at Home in the Championship 5, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 16 goals and get 17 points.

Derby (8-2-3 and 22:9 goals)
Derby have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Championship 8, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 9 goals and get 26 points.

Championship Form As A Guest

Birmingham (1-3-9 and 7:22 goals)
Birmingham have won from the last 13 games away in the Championship 1, draws in 3 games and lost 9. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 22 goals and get 6 points.

Derby (7-5-2 and 22:14 goals)
Derby have won from the last 14 games away in the Championship 7, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 14 goals and get 26 points.

Championship Form Total As Guest Or Host

Birmingham (6-5-16 and 15:38 goals)
Birmingham have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 6, draws in 5 games and lost 16. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 38 goals and get 23 points.

Derby (15-7-5 and 44:23 goals)
Derby have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 15, draws in 7 games and lost 5. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 44 to 23 goals and get 52 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championship)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Birmingham
Birmingham won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Derby
Derby won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Birmingham
Birmingham won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 12 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Derby
Derby won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championship)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Birmingham played 4 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Home Team Derby played 3 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 13 games as Away Team Birmingham played 2 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team Derby played 14 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Birmingham played 6 games Over 2.5 and 21 games under 2.5

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Derby played 27 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championship)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win