de
Home » H2H

Barnsley vs. Wolverhampton Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Barnsley and the last 10 Results from Wolverhampton

Barnsley
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Wolverhampton
0-0
18-01-06
G
Millwall
4-1
18-01-01
G
Sunderland
0-1
17-12-30
H
Reading
1-1
17-12-26
H
Preston
0-0
17-12-23
G
Fulham FC
2-1
17-12-16
G
Brentford FC
0-0
17-12-09
H
Derby
0-3
17-12-02
G
Bolton Wanderers
3-1
17-11-28
G
Reading
3-0
Wolverhampton
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Barnsley
0-0
18-01-06
H
Swansea
0-0
18-01-02
H
Brentford FC
3-0
17-12-30
G
Bristol City
1-2
17-12-26
G
Millwall
2-2
17-12-23
H
Ipswich
1-0
17-12-15
G
Sheffield Wednesday
0-1
17-12-09
H
Sunderland
0-0
17-12-04
G
Birmingham
0-1
17-11-25
H
Bolton Wanderers
5-1

History between Barnsley and Wolverhampton in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Barnsley
Wolverhampton
0-0
Championship
17-09-23
Wolverhampton
Barnsley
2-1
Championship
17-01-31
Barnsley
Wolverhampton
1-3
Championship
16-09-13
Wolverhampton
Barnsley
0-4
Championship
13-07-20
Barnsley
Wolverhampton
2-2
Club Friendlies
13-02-19
Barnsley
Wolverhampton
2-1
Championship
12-08-21
Wolverhampton
Barnsley
3-1
Championship
09-04-25
Barnsley
Wolverhampton
1-1
Championship
08-12-13
Wolverhampton
Barnsley
2-0
Championship
07-12-04
Barnsley
Wolverhampton
1-0
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Barnsley vs. Wolverhampton

In the last 27 games Barnsley played 13 games Over 2.5.
Barnsley have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 27 games Wolverhampton played 13 games Over 2.5.
Wolverhampton have an Goal difference from 4:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 48.15% chance that Barnsley and Wolverhampton scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Barnsley vs. Wolverhampton

Barnsley 1-4-5
In last 10 games Barnsley won 1 games, lost 5 games and played 4 games draw

Wolverhampton 6-4-0
In last 10 games Wolverhampton won 6 games, lost 0 games and played 4 games draw.

Barnsley - Wolverhampton (5-40-55)
In this game the chance that Barnsley wins is 5%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Wolverhampton to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Barnsley and Wolverhampton

Last 6 Events At Home

Barnsley (0-3-0 and 1:1 goals)
Barnsley have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Wolverhampton (2-1-0 and 4:0 goals)
Wolverhampton have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Barnsley (1-0-2 and 3:6 goals)
Barnsley have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Wolverhampton (1-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
Wolverhampton have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Barnsley (1-3-2 and 4:7 goals)
Barnsley have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 6 points.

Wolverhampton (3-3-0 and 8:3 goals)
Wolverhampton has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Championship from Barnsley and Wolverhampton

Championship Form As A Host

Barnsley (3-5-6 and 12:17 goals)
Barnsley have won from the last 14 games at Home in the Championship 3, draws in 5 games and lost 6. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 17 goals and get 14 points.

Wolverhampton (10-2-1 and 28:10 goals)
Wolverhampton have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Championship 10, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 10 goals and get 32 points.

Championship Form As A Guest

Barnsley (3-4-6 and 15:20 goals)
Barnsley have won from the last 13 games away in the Championship 3, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 20 goals and get 13 points.

Wolverhampton (9-3-2 and 22:10 goals)
Wolverhampton have won from the last 14 games away in the Championship 9, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 10 goals and get 30 points.

Championship Form Total As Guest Or Host

Barnsley (6-9-12 and 27:37 goals)
Barnsley have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 6, draws in 9 games and lost 12. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 37 goals and get 27 points.

Wolverhampton (19-5-3 and 50:20 goals)
Wolverhampton have won from the last 27 games overall in the Championship 19, draws in 5 games and lost 3. In this 27 games they have a goal difference from 50 to 20 goals and get 62 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championship)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Barnsley
Barnsley won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton won the last 12 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Barnsley
Barnsley won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championship)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Barnsley played 6 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Home Team Wolverhampton played 7 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 13 games as Away Team Barnsley played 7 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team Wolverhampton played 14 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Barnsley played 13 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

In the last 27 games overall in the Championship Wolverhampton played 27 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championship)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win