de
Home » H2H

Coban Imperial vs. CSD Municipal Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 03:00:00

Last 10 Results from Coban Imperial and the last 10 Results from CSD Municipal

Coban Imperial
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
H
CD Suchitepequez
2-1
17-10-15
G
Deportivo Malacateco
5-0
17-10-12
H
CSD Municipal
3-1
17-10-08
G
Siquinala
0-2
17-10-01
H
Guastatoya FC
4-2
17-09-24
H
Deportivo Petapa
2-2
17-09-17
G
Deportivo Marquense
1-1
17-09-10
H
CSD Comunicaciones
3-2
17-09-06
G
Antigua Guatemala
2-0
17-09-03
G
Sanarate
0-1
CSD Municipal
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
G
Deportivo Marquense
1-0
17-10-15
H
CSD Comunicaciones
0-0
17-10-12
G
Coban Imperial
3-1
17-10-08
H
Sanarate
2-0
17-10-01
G
Club Xelaju FC
2-2
17-09-24
G
CD Suchitepequez
1-1
17-09-17
H
Deportivo Malacateco
2-1
17-09-10
H
Antigua Guatemala
1-0
17-09-06
G
Siquinala
1-2
17-09-03
H
Guastatoya FC
0-0

History between Coban Imperial and CSD Municipal in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Coban Imperial
CSD Municipal
3-1
Liga Nacional
17-08-09
CSD Municipal
Coban Imperial
1-0
Liga Nacional
17-04-30
CSD Municipal
Coban Imperial
0-0
Clausura
17-03-05
Coban Imperial
CSD Municipal
0-0
Clausura
16-11-23
CSD Municipal
Coban Imperial
1-0
Apertura
16-09-18
Coban Imperial
CSD Municipal
1-1
Apertura
16-04-10
Coban Imperial
CSD Municipal
0-1
Clausura
16-02-10
CSD Municipal
Coban Imperial
0-0
Clausura
15-10-16
CSD Municipal
Coban Imperial
1-0
Apertura
15-08-13
Coban Imperial
CSD Municipal
1-0
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Coban Imperial vs. CSD Municipal

In the last 16 games Coban Imperial played 7 games Over 2.5.
Coban Imperial have an Goal difference from 11:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games CSD Municipal played 5 games Over 2.5.
CSD Municipal have an Goal difference from 2:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 37.5% chance that Coban Imperial and CSD Municipal scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Coban Imperial vs. CSD Municipal

Coban Imperial 6-2-2
In last 10 games Coban Imperial won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

CSD Municipal 4-4-2
In last 10 games CSD Municipal won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

Coban Imperial - CSD Municipal (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that Coban Imperial wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for CSD Municipal to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Coban Imperial and CSD Municipal

Last 6 Events At Home

Coban Imperial (3-1-0 and 11:6 goals)
Coban Imperial have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

CSD Municipal (1-1-0 and 2:0 goals)
CSD Municipal have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Coban Imperial (1-0-1 and 2:5 goals)
Coban Imperial have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

CSD Municipal (0-2-2 and 4:7 goals)
CSD Municipal have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Coban Imperial (4-1-1 and 13:11 goals)
Coban Imperial have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 11 goals and get 13 points.

CSD Municipal (1-3-2 and 6:7 goals)
CSD Municipal has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 6 points.

Form in Liga Nacional from Coban Imperial and CSD Municipal

Liga Nacional Form As A Host

Coban Imperial (5-3-0 and 17:10 goals)
Coban Imperial have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Liga Nacional 5, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 10 goals and get 18 points.

CSD Municipal (5-2-1 and 7:2 goals)
CSD Municipal have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Liga Nacional 5, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 17 points.

Liga Nacional Form As A Guest

Coban Imperial (2-2-4 and 6:13 goals)
Coban Imperial have won from the last 8 games away in the Liga Nacional 2, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 13 goals and get 8 points.

CSD Municipal (1-4-3 and 9:12 goals)
CSD Municipal have won from the last 8 games away in the Liga Nacional 1, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 12 goals and get 7 points.

Liga Nacional Form Total As Guest Or Host

Coban Imperial (7-5-4 and 23:23 goals)
Coban Imperial have won from the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional 7, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 23 goals and get 26 points.

CSD Municipal (6-6-4 and 16:14 goals)
CSD Municipal have won from the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional 6, draws in 6 games and lost 4. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 14 goals and get 24 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga Nacional)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Coban Imperial
Coban Imperial won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CSD Municipal
CSD Municipal won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Coban Imperial
Coban Imperial won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CSD Municipal
CSD Municipal won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga Nacional)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Coban Imperial played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team CSD Municipal played 1 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Coban Imperial played 2 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team CSD Municipal played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional Coban Imperial played 7 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional CSD Municipal played 16 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga Nacional)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win