de
Home » H2H

CSD Comunicaciones vs. Siquinala Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 02:00:00

Last 10 Results from CSD Comunicaciones and the last 10 Results from Siquinala

CSD Comunicaciones
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
H
Deportivo Malacateco
3-0
17-10-15
G
CSD Municipal
0-0
17-10-12
H
Siquinala
1-0
17-10-08
G
Guastatoya FC
2-0
17-10-01
H
Deportivo Petapa
3-1
17-09-24
H
Deportivo Marquense
5-1
17-09-17
G
Antigua Guatemala
0-0
17-09-10
G
Coban Imperial
3-2
17-09-07
H
Sanarate
0-1
17-09-03
G
Club Xelaju FC
2-0
Siquinala
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
G
Deportivo Petapa
3-0
17-10-15
H
Deportivo Marquense
4-0
17-10-12
G
CSD Comunicaciones
1-0
17-10-08
H
Coban Imperial
0-2
17-10-01
G
Sanarate
1-0
17-09-24
G
Club Xelaju FC
4-0
17-09-17
H
CD Suchitepequez
2-0
17-09-10
G
Deportivo Malacateco
2-0
17-09-06
H
CSD Municipal
1-2
17-09-03
H
Antigua Guatemala
3-2

History between CSD Comunicaciones and Siquinala in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
CSD Comunicaciones
Siquinala
1-0
Liga Nacional
17-08-09
Siquinala
CSD Comunicaciones
0-3
Liga Nacional

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CSD Comunicaciones vs. Siquinala

In the last 16 games CSD Comunicaciones played 5 games Over 2.5.
CSD Comunicaciones have an Goal difference from 12:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Siquinala played 8 games Over 2.5.
Siquinala have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 40.63% chance that CSD Comunicaciones and Siquinala scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CSD Comunicaciones vs. Siquinala

CSD Comunicaciones 4-2-4
In last 10 games CSD Comunicaciones won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Siquinala 3-0-7
In last 10 games Siquinala won 3 games, lost 7 games and played 0 games draw.

CSD Comunicaciones - Siquinala (55-10-35)
In this game the chance that CSD Comunicaciones wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Siquinala to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from CSD Comunicaciones and Siquinala

Last 6 Events At Home

CSD Comunicaciones (4-0-0 and 12:2 goals)
CSD Comunicaciones have won from the last 2 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 2 goals and get 12 points.

Siquinala (2-0-0 and 4:2 goals)
Siquinala have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CSD Comunicaciones (0-1-1 and 0:2 goals)
CSD Comunicaciones have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Siquinala (0-0-4 and 0:9 goals)
Siquinala have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 9 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CSD Comunicaciones (4-1-1 and 12:4 goals)
CSD Comunicaciones have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

Siquinala (2-0-4 and 4:11 goals)
Siquinala has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 11 goals and get 6 points.

Form in Liga Nacional from CSD Comunicaciones and Siquinala

Liga Nacional Form As A Host

CSD Comunicaciones (6-1-1 and 16:4 goals)
CSD Comunicaciones have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Liga Nacional 6, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 4 goals and get 19 points.

Siquinala (4-0-4 and 12:13 goals)
Siquinala have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Liga Nacional 4, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 13 goals and get 12 points.

Liga Nacional Form As A Guest

CSD Comunicaciones (1-3-4 and 5:9 goals)
CSD Comunicaciones have won from the last 8 games away in the Liga Nacional 1, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 6 points.

Siquinala (0-1-7 and 1:16 goals)
Siquinala have won from the last 8 games away in the Liga Nacional 0, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 16 goals and get 1 points.

Liga Nacional Form Total As Guest Or Host

CSD Comunicaciones (7-4-5 and 21:13 goals)
CSD Comunicaciones have won from the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional 7, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 13 goals and get 25 points.

Siquinala (4-1-11 and 13:29 goals)
Siquinala have won from the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional 4, draws in 1 games and lost 11. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 29 goals and get 13 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga Nacional)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CSD Comunicaciones
CSD Comunicaciones won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Siquinala
Siquinala won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CSD Comunicaciones
CSD Comunicaciones won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Siquinala
Siquinala won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga Nacional)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team CSD Comunicaciones played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Siquinala played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team CSD Comunicaciones played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Siquinala played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional CSD Comunicaciones played 5 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional Siquinala played 16 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga Nacional)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win