de
Home » H2H

Deportivo Marquense vs. Guastatoya FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Deportivo Marquense and the last 10 Results from Guastatoya FC

Deportivo Marquense
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
H
CSD Municipal
1-0
17-10-15
G
Siquinala
4-0
17-10-12
H
Guastatoya FC
1-1
17-10-07
G
Deportivo Petapa
2-0
17-10-01
H
Antigua Guatemala
2-2
17-09-24
G
CSD Comunicaciones
5-1
17-09-17
H
Coban Imperial
1-1
17-09-10
G
Sanarate
0-0
17-09-06
H
Club Xelaju FC
1-1
17-09-03
G
CD Suchitepequez
3-1
Guastatoya FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
G
Antigua Guatemala
2-1
17-10-15
H
Deportivo Petapa
2-1
17-10-12
G
Deportivo Marquense
1-1
17-10-08
H
CSD Comunicaciones
2-0
17-10-01
G
Coban Imperial
4-2
17-09-24
G
Sanarate
1-0
17-09-17
H
Club Xelaju FC
3-0
17-09-10
G
CD Suchitepequez
1-1
17-09-06
H
Deportivo Malacateco
3-1
17-09-03
G
CSD Municipal
0-0

History between Deportivo Marquense and Guastatoya FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Deportivo Marquense
Guastatoya FC
1-1
Liga Nacional
17-08-09
Guastatoya FC
Deportivo Marquense
4-2
Liga Nacional
17-03-12
Guastatoya FC
Deportivo Marquense
0-0
Clausura
17-01-15
Deportivo Marquense
Guastatoya FC
0-0
Clausura
16-10-22
Guastatoya FC
Deportivo Marquense
0-0
Apertura
16-07-31
Deportivo Marquense
Guastatoya FC
1-2
Apertura
16-04-03
Guastatoya FC
Deportivo Marquense
3-4
Clausura
16-01-31
Deportivo Marquense
Guastatoya FC
2-0
Clausura
15-11-04
Guastatoya FC
Deportivo Marquense
2-0
Apertura
15-08-30
Deportivo Marquense
Guastatoya FC
2-0
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Deportivo Marquense vs. Guastatoya FC

In the last 16 games Deportivo Marquense played 7 games Over 2.5.
Deportivo Marquense have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Guastatoya FC played 7 games Over 2.5.
Guastatoya FC have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 43.75% chance that Deportivo Marquense and Guastatoya FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Deportivo Marquense vs. Guastatoya FC

Deportivo Marquense 1-5-4
In last 10 games Deportivo Marquense won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw

Guastatoya FC 4-3-3
In last 10 games Guastatoya FC won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Deportivo Marquense - Guastatoya FC (20-40-40)
In this game the chance that Deportivo Marquense wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Guastatoya FC to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Deportivo Marquense and Guastatoya FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Deportivo Marquense (1-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
Deportivo Marquense have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Guastatoya FC (2-0-0 and 4:1 goals)
Guastatoya FC have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Deportivo Marquense (0-0-3 and 1:11 goals)
Deportivo Marquense have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 11 goals and get 0 points.

Guastatoya FC (0-1-3 and 4:8 goals)
Guastatoya FC have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Marquense (1-2-3 and 5:14 goals)
Deportivo Marquense have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 14 goals and get 5 points.

Guastatoya FC (2-1-3 and 8:9 goals)
Guastatoya FC has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Liga Nacional from Deportivo Marquense and Guastatoya FC

Liga Nacional Form As A Host

Deportivo Marquense (3-4-1 and 8:9 goals)
Deportivo Marquense have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Liga Nacional 3, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Guastatoya FC (7-1-0 and 19:4 goals)
Guastatoya FC have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Liga Nacional 7, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 4 goals and get 22 points.

Liga Nacional Form As A Guest

Deportivo Marquense (0-1-7 and 5:21 goals)
Deportivo Marquense have won from the last 8 games away in the Liga Nacional 0, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 21 goals and get 1 points.

Guastatoya FC (0-3-5 and 5:11 goals)
Guastatoya FC have won from the last 8 games away in the Liga Nacional 0, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 11 goals and get 3 points.

Liga Nacional Form Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Marquense (3-5-8 and 13:30 goals)
Deportivo Marquense have won from the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional 3, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 30 goals and get 14 points.

Guastatoya FC (7-4-5 and 24:15 goals)
Guastatoya FC have won from the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional 7, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 15 goals and get 25 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga Nacional)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Deportivo Marquense
Deportivo Marquense won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Guastatoya FC
Guastatoya FC won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Deportivo Marquense
Deportivo Marquense won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Guastatoya FC
Guastatoya FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga Nacional)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Deportivo Marquense played 2 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Guastatoya FC played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Deportivo Marquense played 5 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Guastatoya FC played 8 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional Deportivo Marquense played 7 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional Guastatoya FC played 16 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga Nacional)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win