de
Home » H2H

Club Xelaju FC vs. CD Suchitepequez Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 05:00:00

Last 10 Results from Club Xelaju FC and the last 10 Results from CD Suchitepequez

Club Xelaju FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
G
Sanarate
2-0
17-10-15
H
Antigua Guatemala
1-0
17-10-12
H
CD Suchitepequez
4-1
17-10-08
G
Deportivo Malacateco
1-2
17-10-01
H
CSD Municipal
2-2
17-09-24
H
Siquinala
4-0
17-09-17
G
Guastatoya FC
3-0
17-09-10
H
Deportivo Petapa
2-1
17-09-06
G
Deportivo Marquense
1-1
17-09-03
H
CSD Comunicaciones
2-0
CD Suchitepequez
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
G
Coban Imperial
2-1
17-10-15
H
Sanarate
1-0
17-10-12
G
Club Xelaju FC
4-1
17-10-08
G
Antigua Guatemala
5-0
17-10-01
H
Deportivo Malacateco
3-1
17-09-24
H
CSD Municipal
1-1
17-09-17
G
Siquinala
2-0
17-09-10
H
Guastatoya FC
1-1
17-09-07
G
Deportivo Petapa
3-0
17-09-03
H
Deportivo Marquense
3-1

History between Club Xelaju FC and CD Suchitepequez in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Club Xelaju FC
CD Suchitepequez
4-1
Liga Nacional
17-08-09
CD Suchitepequez
Club Xelaju FC
4-1
Liga Nacional
17-04-09
CD Suchitepequez
Club Xelaju FC
1-0
Clausura
17-02-12
Club Xelaju FC
CD Suchitepequez
3-0
Clausura
16-11-03
CD Suchitepequez
Club Xelaju FC
0-0
Apertura
16-08-15
Club Xelaju FC
CD Suchitepequez
3-0
Apertura
16-04-10
CD Suchitepequez
Club Xelaju FC
1-1
Clausura
16-02-11
Club Xelaju FC
CD Suchitepequez
0-1
Clausura
15-11-26
CD Suchitepequez
Club Xelaju FC
1-0
Apertura
15-09-27
Club Xelaju FC
CD Suchitepequez
2-0
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Club Xelaju FC vs. CD Suchitepequez

In the last 16 games Club Xelaju FC played 8 games Over 2.5.
Club Xelaju FC have an Goal difference from 11:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games CD Suchitepequez played 9 games Over 2.5.
CD Suchitepequez have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 53.13% chance that Club Xelaju FC and CD Suchitepequez scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Club Xelaju FC vs. CD Suchitepequez

Club Xelaju FC 6-2-2
In last 10 games Club Xelaju FC won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

CD Suchitepequez 3-2-5
In last 10 games CD Suchitepequez won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

Club Xelaju FC - CD Suchitepequez (55-20-25)
In this game the chance that Club Xelaju FC wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for CD Suchitepequez to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Club Xelaju FC and CD Suchitepequez

Last 6 Events At Home

Club Xelaju FC (3-1-0 and 11:3 goals)
Club Xelaju FC have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 3 goals and get 10 points.

CD Suchitepequez (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
CD Suchitepequez have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Club Xelaju FC (1-0-1 and 2:3 goals)
Club Xelaju FC have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

CD Suchitepequez (0-0-3 and 2:11 goals)
CD Suchitepequez have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 11 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Club Xelaju FC (4-1-1 and 13:6 goals)
Club Xelaju FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

CD Suchitepequez (2-1-3 and 7:13 goals)
CD Suchitepequez has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 13 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Liga Nacional from Club Xelaju FC and CD Suchitepequez

Liga Nacional Form As A Host

Club Xelaju FC (6-2-0 and 19:5 goals)
Club Xelaju FC have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Liga Nacional 6, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 5 goals and get 20 points.

CD Suchitepequez (5-3-0 and 16:7 goals)
CD Suchitepequez have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Liga Nacional 5, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 7 goals and get 18 points.

Liga Nacional Form As A Guest

Club Xelaju FC (2-2-4 and 6:14 goals)
Club Xelaju FC have won from the last 8 games away in the Liga Nacional 2, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 14 goals and get 8 points.

CD Suchitepequez (0-0-8 and 2:23 goals)
CD Suchitepequez have won from the last 8 games away in the Liga Nacional 0, draws in 0 games and lost 8. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 23 goals and get 0 points.

Liga Nacional Form Total As Guest Or Host

Club Xelaju FC (8-4-4 and 25:19 goals)
Club Xelaju FC have won from the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional 8, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 19 goals and get 28 points.

CD Suchitepequez (5-3-8 and 18:30 goals)
CD Suchitepequez have won from the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional 5, draws in 3 games and lost 8. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 30 goals and get 18 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga Nacional)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Club Xelaju FC
Club Xelaju FC won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CD Suchitepequez
CD Suchitepequez won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Club Xelaju FC
Club Xelaju FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CD Suchitepequez
CD Suchitepequez won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga Nacional)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Club Xelaju FC played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team CD Suchitepequez played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Club Xelaju FC played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team CD Suchitepequez played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional Club Xelaju FC played 8 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Liga Nacional CD Suchitepequez played 16 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga Nacional)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win